Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

That’s really funny and does show how off base Libbies are in their approach to things.
It’s all part of liberals objections to being caught in crimes. Their retort is “how did you catch me” and they pursue and promote that as Worse than the illegality they committed
Does not work on thinkers.
According to the rules of planet fitness this man was not committing a crime.

Don’t like it, take your business elsewhere. It seems many have.

That’s really funny and does show how off base Libbies are in their approach to things.
It’s all part of liberals objections to being caught in crimes. Their retort is “how did you catch me” and they pursue and promote that as Worse than the illegality they committed
Does not work on thinkers.

How righteous they are when someone takes a photo of a creep dude in a woman’s locker room. Calling the woman snapping a pic of the guy is somehow creepy.

Ok that’s the way things are supposed to work.
Just like when you violate a gyms policy you’re going to face repercussions as the woman found out. Things are working like they are supposed to, no need to get upset
Why do you hate women?

Notice the unabashed hatred Norm expresses here towards trans women.

Why so much anger and hate Norm. It’s really creepy.

Why do you want grown men in locker room with little girls?

Do you hate women?

BTW: there are no trans women, just cross dressing men.

planet fitness doesnt determine what is a crime and what isnt,,
thats the job of congress,,
Congress? This isn’t a school. Minors under 13 are not allowed on the premises and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
That’s the rules. Again, don’t like it? join another gym.

Congress? This isn’t a school. Minors under 13 are not allowed on the premises and those under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
rules are not laws and violating them isnt a crime,,

Or, crash the stock of the gym with such horrid rules. Yep, works for me.

Speaking of lying, she didn't video tape someone in the locker room. She took a picture of a man shaving in the women's locker room. She didn't object the trans. She was clear about that in the video she made after the incident. She objected to man shaving in the women's locker room where little girls go. I'm sure she assumed she could take that proof the manager and the creep would be banned. That's what should have happened. Guarantee that guy is a creep.

There are no children at planet fitness, or any other fitness club, other than in the nurseries

You men are bat shit crazy to keep going on about trans people in women’s locker rooms.

Why do you hate women?

I don’t hate women. I don’t hate other people Norm.

But I have a little use for assholes like you who pretend you care about women. Hating on trans people for no good reason at all

And then you say you’d “kick his ass”. You get your ass arrested if you even tried.

Keyboard commando’s. Real tough guys sitting in mom’s basement.

Forum List

Back