Bud Lighted: Planet Fitness takes $400 million hit after being exposed as anti-woman

You must be ashamed of that 'truth', since you speak it. :dunno:
I don't understand your point?

We are not ashamed of finding the truth.

Are you straying from the one true God?

Please don't fall pray to the easy path false religions provide for those not strong enough to seek the truth.

I think she had a troubled youth.

Because when priests groom and molest children, in many cases this changes them irrevocably. Victims of the church, mentally scarred perpetuating crimes they had committed against them. It is a vicious cycle.

Stomping out the source is important in attacking this problem.

I don't care what you think about her. It has nothing to do with the topic. But thanks for confirming that your opinion regarding the scenario at Planet Fitness is just fine, now I know how to accurately categorize you.

Only when priests groom and molest children, or any child that is groomed and molested? Were you molested by a priest? Is that where the obsession comes from?

Catholic priests are the source of all child grooming and molestation?

Maybe you should start your own topic on priests, and let this one discuss what the op intended?

I don't understand your point?

We are not ashamed of finding the truth.

Are you straying from the one true God?

Please don't fall pray to the easy path false religions provide for those not strong enough to seek the truth.

You're off topic, start your own thread if you want to discuss your 'religion'.

I don't care what you think about her. It has nothing to do with the topic. But thanks for confirming that your opinion regarding the scenario at Planet Fitness is just fine, now I know how to accurately categorize you.

It has everything to do with it.

Please site when I say it was just fine?

I think you are making things up.

Only when priests groom and molest children, or any child that is groomed and molested? Were you molested by a priest? Is that where the obsession comes from?

Any of course but a disproportionate amount seem to stem from religious leaders.

Their are no absolutes in deviant behavior but certainly it is impactful.

How many victims of church leaders are alive today who are scared by their terrifying ordeal?

Maybe you should start your own topic on priests, and let this one discuss what the op intended?
I think priests are relevant because so many commit crimes against children and the church hides many of these crimes or looks the other way.

If we can focus on one of the causes of this behavior, we can maybe see a decline in the long run.

The pastor wasn't even a priest

It has everything to do with it.

Please site when I say it was just fine?

I think you are making things up.

Any of course but a disproportionate amount seem to stem from religious leaders.

Their are no absolutes in deviant behavior but certainly it is impactful.

How many victims of church leaders are alive today who are scared by their terrifying ordeal?

I think priests are relevant because so many commit crimes against children and the church hides many of these crimes or looks the other way.

If we can focus on one of the causes of this behavior, we can maybe see a decline in the long run.

It has everything to do with it? You made some wild ass assumption about the woman that you have no way of knowing whether true or not, and it has everything to do with it?

You haven't stated it's not. All you did was disparage the woman making the accusation, saying she had probably been molested as a child by a priest. :cuckoo: Where the fuck that came from, who knows? Your demented imagination.

What's a disproportionate amount? What is the percentage? Disproportionate according to who?

Goes back to the prior question, what amount is 'impactful', what percentage and according to who? Let's look.

More than 300 priests were found to have abused children, at least 1,000 of them, over the course of seven decades.

• 1 in 5 girls and 1 in 20 boys is a victim of child sexual abuse;
  • Self-report studies show that 20% of adult females and 5-10% of adult males recall a childhood sexual assault or sexual abuse incident;

Approx 25 million girls under the age of 12 in the US, 1 in 5 girls are sexually abused, that's 5,075,662 girls abused

Approx 26.5 million boys under the age of 12 in the US, 1 in 20 boys are sexually abused, that's 1,325,000 boys abused

So out of 1000 cases of abused children over 7 decades, that's .075% of just using the number of abused boys there are.

That is 'disproportionate' and 'impactful'. I don't think so.

Not to mention, this line of topic has nothing to do with the op at all, other than what the man in the Planet Fitness did was also child abuse.

Then don't tell me I'm anti religious.

When people do that I am compelled to defend myself.

I didn't tell you that you were anti religious, I asked if it was only anti-religious pedos that you approved of, since you only want to talk about the religious ones? You're definitely biased against religion, deny it all you want, but it's obvious.

my comment - or is only anti-religion pedos that you approve of?

I didn't tell you that you were anti religious, I asked if it was only anti-religious pedos that you approved of, since you only want to talk about the religious ones? You're definitely biased against religion, deny it all you want, but it's obvious.

my comment - or is only anti-religion pedos that you approve of?
Yes. Was going to mention this.

My mistake; I misread your post.

My apologies.

Got sidetracked. Will reply to above soon.

Forum List

Back