Meet Ryan Webb, "Transgender Woman of Color"

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
During Pride Month, we should all pick a day and an identity that we will all change back the next day. CELEBRATE ME hahaha

During Pride Month, we should all pick a day and an identity that we will all change back the next day. CELEBRATE ME hahaha

I assume that he’s mocking cross dressing libs and their lib apologists

Personally, I would never lower myself to that level

If it pisses off the left more power to him

But the joke has to end at the door to the female bathroom

I'm perfectly happy being a straight, white, Christian, gun-owning, Trump-supporting, Republican, unvaxxed, happily-married male who owns property, dogs, cats, chickens.

I wouldn't want to be anyone else and every day is a celebration.

Unbelievable watching modern day "Rome" burn .

"Pride Month ".

Speechless .

I love it when we put up that mirror & reflect the lefty insanity back into their faces.
We should be doing this crap all the time just to watch their faces melt.

Remember last summer when a Florida state politician put forth a bill that would outlaw any political party that had ever supported slavery as part of a national platform & the progbots went nuts?
Good times...

I haven't changed yet but I'll be identifying as a black descendant of slaves the moment the Dem-witted idiots start sending out those reparation checks.
Anybody know where to get Kwanza decorations?

I love it when we put up that mirror & reflect the lefty insanity back into their faces.

Remember last summer when a Florida state politician put forth a bill that would outlaw any political party that had ever supported slavery as part of a national platform & the progbots went nuts?
Good times...

I haven't changed yet but I'll be identifying as a black descendant of slaves the moment the Dem-witted idiots start sending out those reparation checks.
They won't take yer word for it you will need to prove it.

Good times...

By "Kwanzaa decorations" you mean electrical cord, karate batons, a vise, and detergent, right? You can probably get those at any hardware store.

REMINDER: Kwanzaa Was Concocted By A Deranged Felon Who Brutally Tortured Two Naked Women

Last edited:

Forum List

Back