Bud Light foreseeing the future, Chicago residents whining about illegals, and lots of other stuff

Meanwhile, out in the hinterlands, everything is just fine. ;)

I mean just yesterday my mom said she would like some fresh fish so I went down to my river place and caught her a mess of good eating size smallmouth bass and took them over......How fuckin' great is that? :)

well. you better had had a license right? You know it was not all that long ago that this country belonged to us...and we had the freedom to do as we wanted as long as we didn't hurt anyone else. NOW, you can't do a damn thing unless you pay a fee or a fine and possibbly have your property confiscated and maybe spend some time in jail or court. Think about that. How different is that from the time of the british kings.

th

well. you better had had a license right? You know it was not all that long ago that this country belonged to us...and we had the freedom to do as we wanted as long as we didn't hurt anyone else. NOW, you can't do a damn thing unless you pay a fee or a fine and possibbly have your property confiscated and maybe spend some time in jail or court. Think about that. How different is that from the time of the british kings.

th
Landowners in Virginia don't need a license to fish the length of their property's shoreline that abuts public waters.....I don't need a hunting license to hunt my own property either unless it's for migratory birds.

Meanwhile, out in the hinterlands, everything is just fine. ;)

I mean just yesterday my mom said she would like some fresh fish so I went down to my river place and caught her a mess of good eating size smallmouth bass and took them over......How fuckin' great is that? :)

Yeah, but do you test the water first for pollutants and chemicals?
You never know what companies dump into our water supplies.

Plus..............fish PEE IN THERE!!!!

eww-gross.gif

Forum List

Back