Bryan Texas Sound

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The official explanation for this sound is that the air is released from some important valve. Obviously, the valve was really very, very important, even fighter jets flew in to look at it. Also, the valve seems to be responsible for all greenhouses in the state, causing lightning and coloring the sky in a strange color. However, as there are no such important valves, people are saying their own versions about the opening of some portal or hell, from which dragons appeared...

The official explanation for this sound is that the air is released from some important valve. Obviously, the valve was really very, very important, even fighter jets flew in to look at it. Also, the valve seems to be responsible for all greenhouses in the state, causing lightning and coloring the sky in a strange color. However, as there are no such important valves, people are saying their own versions about the opening of some portal or hell, from which dragons appeared...

Well, TX has been described as "The Gates of Hell".

Says the dumbass from baltimore.
Come to Texas with that attitude and you'll end up like your avatar.

Says the dumbass from baltimore. Come to Texas with that attitude and you'll end up like your avatar.

Really, you'll make me a rock star that's in the R&R HOF? I'm on my way. :rock:

Says the dumbass from baltimore. Come to Texas with that attitude and you'll end up like your avatar.

Really, you'll make me a rock star that's in the R&R HOF? I'm on my way. :rock:

Do you realize what happened to your "Rock Star" shortly after this photo was taken?
Yeah...that fits you perfectly.

You caught us. Yes, it is a portal to HELL that was opened, and yes Antifa and George Soros opened it. Airlifting all those Mexicans here in time to get them registered is working so well, till we decided to bring in some demons too. Of course, that will cause some problems for Ted Cruz when word gets back to his main office that he's flipped to Trump. Even demons can't tolerate supporting someone as disgusting as Trump.

Forum List

Back