Bryan Adams goes on expletive-laced tirade about China and the coronavirus

Or the theme song (Everything I Do, I Do It For You) for Kevin Costner's crappy Robin Hood Movie.
Looks like Bryan's been drinking too much of the right wing media Kool-Aid. I'm guessing is most of his anger
is directed to the fact that he's not pulling in any cash because he can't hold concerts.
I'm sure Xi Jinping and his boys appreciate the way you remove all responsibility for the deadly global pandemic that they created and and place the blame for Bryan Adam's cancelled concerts on him, as if he is somehow at fault here.

I couldn't imagine a more perfect example of "blame the victim" idiocy in action.

Hopefully the next time you get a big heaping bowl of bat wing and noodles soup Xi will put a
little something extra in it for you. Your loyalty and unthinking cowardice should be rewarded by the biggest threat to global democracy and freedom in the 2000's because it's sheeple like you that gives them cover.

Cuts Like a Knife, One Night Love Affair and the mainstream Everything I do, I do it for you, and of course Summer of '69.

He was a legit talent in his heyday and I'm as critical of musicians as anyone.
We won't mention All for Love, the 1993 tribute to raspy voiced trios.

Or the theme song (Everything I Do, I Do It For You) for Kevin Costner's crappy Robin Hood Movie.
Looks like Bryan's been drinking too much of the right wing media Kool-Aid. I'm guessing is most of his anger
is directed to the fact that he's not pulling in any cash because he can't hold concerts.
That movie was seriously terrible.

Yeah, it was not that good, but Alan Rickman's performance was brilliant. As always.

In all seriousness, there are a handful of songs by him that are pretty great. I can do without some of the duets and ballads though.
Even the one with Tina Turner? It's pop perfection!
He's the best thing to come out of Canada since maple bacon.
Neil Young
Al Green, I sang and danced with Al Green on stage.
Damn, I never knew he was Canadian.
Californian but none the less, a good guy and we never talked politics or religion. Historic!

Last edited:
Cuts Like a Knife, One Night Love Affair and the mainstream Everything I do, I do it for you, and of course Summer of '69.

Yeah, it was not that good, but Alan Rickman's performance was brilliant. As always.
Rickman never had a bad performance.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Yeah, when Kevin Willis threw him off Nakatomi Tower to save Morgan Freeman, that was awesome!

• Funny
Reactions: mdk
I'm sure Xi Jinping and his boys appreciate the way you remove all responsibility for the deadly global pandemic that they created and and place the blame for Bryan Adam's cancelled concerts on him, as if he is somehow at fault here.

Have you been drinking? Even for you, this is dumb.

First, you're babbling a kook conspiracy theory about Chinese bioweapons.

Second, the fact that China was inept and corrupt does not excuse DearLeaderTrump being more inept and corrupt. Did your momma not teach you the "Just because Jimmy did it doesn't make it okay for you to do it" thing?

I couldn't imagine a more perfect example of "blame the victim" idiocy in action.

That's right, you and Trump are always the ultimate victims.

Oh wait. You're not. You're just pushing stupid stories because you were commanded to excuse DearLeader's stupidity and corruption.

Hopefully the next time you get a big heaping bowl of bat wing and noodles soup Xi will put a
little something extra in it for you. Your loyalty and unthinking cowardice should be rewarded by the biggest threat to global democracy and freedom in the 2000's because it's sheeple like you that gives them cover.

In between bouts of wetting themselves over China, the Trumpflakes all scream how is cowardly everyone is for not spreading a pandemic. You can't make this stuff up.

Have you been drinking? Even for you, this is dumb.

First, you're babbling a kook conspiracy theory about Chinese bioweapons.

Second, the fact that China was inept and corrupt does not excuse DearLeaderTrump being more inept and corrupt. Did your momma not teach you the "Just because Jimmy did it doesn't make it okay for you to do it" thing?

That's right, you and Trump are always the ultimate victims.

Oh wait. You're not. You're just pushing stupid stories because you were commanded to excuse DearLeader's stupidity and corruption.

In between bouts of wetting themselves over China, the Trumpflakes all scream how is cowardly everyone is for not spreading a pandemic. You can't make this stuff up.
When Covid-19 gets conquered, what about Covid-20? Covid-20 is looser than a goose.

Until absolute evidence is provided that this came from a wet market, I will reserve my judgement. I do find it peculiar that this virus hardly impact anyone under a certain age. I'm no medical expert, but there is a reason there is a big push for the youth to get their flu vaccine when needed. Why does this virus not impact them as much?

Bryan Adams, the Canadian rocker, created a stir online Monday after he posted an expletive-filled rant against the “greedy bastards” behind Chinese wet markets that he says produced the coronavirus and put his tour on hold.

Adams, 60, was scheduled to play a series of shows at London's Albert Hall starting on Monday night. In a post on Instagram, he slammed those in China who frequent wet markets.

"Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of a tenancy of gigs at the @royalalberthall, but thanks to some fu----- bat eating, wet market animal selling, virus making greedy bastards, the whole world is now on hold," Adams wrote. "My message to them other than 'thanks a fu----- lot' is go vegan."
Who?
He’s not black. You wouldn’t understand.

The Royal Albert Hall is no joke. I can understand why he is pissed. But, we're all missing shit important to us.

Until absolute evidence is provided that this came from a wet market, I will reserve my judgement. I do find it peculiar that this virus hardly impact anyone under a certain age. I'm no medical expert, but there is a reason there is a big push for the youth to get their flu vaccine when needed. Why does this virus not impact them as much?

Bryan Adams, the Canadian rocker, created a stir online Monday after he posted an expletive-filled rant against the “greedy bastards” behind Chinese wet markets that he says produced the coronavirus and put his tour on hold.

Adams, 60, was scheduled to play a series of shows at London's Albert Hall starting on Monday night. In a post on Instagram, he slammed those in China who frequent wet markets.

"Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of a tenancy of gigs at the @royalalberthall, but thanks to some fu----- bat eating, wet market animal selling, virus making greedy bastards, the whole world is now on hold," Adams wrote. "My message to them other than 'thanks a fu----- lot' is go vegan."
Who?
I understand, everything and anything including foreign languages. Ako lopo lopo, big fish.

Last edited:

Who?
What difference does that make?

Who?
What difference does that make?
All the difference in the African-American world.

Blaming China is at least a good start. It's a lot more than I can say about American liberals that refuse to have a single critical word for the mother fuckers that are DIRECTLY responsible for heaping this horror on the entire world !!!

But, but, butttttttttttttttt Trump !

Forum List

Back