Bryan Adams goes on expletive-laced tirade about China and the coronavirus

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Until absolute evidence is provided that this came from a wet market, I will reserve my judgement. I do find it peculiar that this virus hardly impact anyone under a certain age. I'm no medical expert, but there is a reason there is a big push for the youth to get their flu vaccine when needed. Why does this virus not impact them as much?

Bryan Adams, the Canadian rocker, created a stir online Monday after he posted an expletive-filled rant against the “greedy bastards” behind Chinese wet markets that he says produced the coronavirus and put his tour on hold.

Adams, 60, was scheduled to play a series of shows at London's Albert Hall starting on Monday night. In a post on Instagram, he slammed those in China who frequent wet markets.

"Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of a tenancy of gigs at the @royalalberthall, but thanks to some fu----- bat eating, wet market animal selling, virus making greedy bastards, the whole world is now on hold," Adams wrote. "My message to them other than 'thanks a fu----- lot' is go vegan."

In all seriousness, there are a handful of songs by him that are pretty great. I can do without some of the duets and ballads, though.

Until absolute evidence is provided that this came from a wet market, I will reserve my judgement. I do find it peculiar that this virus hardly impact anyone under a certain age. I'm no medical expert, but there is a reason there is a big push for the youth to get their flu vaccine when needed. Why does this virus not impact them as much?

Bryan Adams, the Canadian rocker, created a stir online Monday after he posted an expletive-filled rant against the “greedy bastards” behind Chinese wet markets that he says produced the coronavirus and put his tour on hold.

Adams, 60, was scheduled to play a series of shows at London's Albert Hall starting on Monday night. In a post on Instagram, he slammed those in China who frequent wet markets.

"Tonight was supposed to be the beginning of a tenancy of gigs at the @royalalberthall, but thanks to some fu----- bat eating, wet market animal selling, virus making greedy bastards, the whole world is now on hold," Adams wrote. "My message to them other than 'thanks a fu----- lot' is go vegan."
Who?

In all seriousness, there are a handful of songs by him that are pretty great. I can do without some of the duets and ballads though.
Even the one with Tina Turner? It's pop perfection!
He's the best thing to come out of Canada since maple bacon.

We have more evidence that it came from the lab than we do the markets....and we know the Chinese commie government allowed it to infect the world...we can deny it for the sake of some kind of freaky peace where we all just let ourselves be China's victim...but I say we strike back and push China back into the stone age...militarily and monetarily.....we need to get the world on board even Russia so you libtards need to stop the Putin bad bullshit and grow up....nations do not have friends we have interests....

Cuts Like a Knife, One Night Love Affair and the mainstream Everything I do, I do it for you, and of course Summer of '69.

He was a legit talent in his heyday and I'm as critical of musicians as anyone.
We won't mention All for Love, the 1993 tribute to raspy voiced trios.

If you want to stay up at night, consider that there are wet markets all over the world. There are more than 70 in NYC alone. Who knows what's cookin' out there?

Bryan Adams is a has-been loser crying because he has to cancel tiny performances, ones he not likely to continue getting. The guy is a disappointment.
Yeah...lay off the Chinese authoritarian bastards that let this bio weapon escape their laboratory and then
lied and failed to notify about it causing incalculable misery and death throughout the world.

Geez, Bryan...complain much?

It is amusing that until this directly affect him, he didn't one shit about the wet market in China.

Cuts Like a Knife, One Night Love Affair and the mainstream Everything I do, I do it for you, and of course Summer of '69.

Or the theme song (Everything I Do, I Do It For You) for Kevin Costner's crappy Robin Hood Movie.
Looks like Bryan's been drinking too much of the right wing media Kool-Aid. I'm guessing is most of his anger
is directed to the fact that he's not pulling in any cash because he can't hold concerts.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Or the theme song (Everything I Do, I Do It For You) for Kevin Costner's crappy Robin Hood Movie.
Looks like Bryan's been drinking too much of the right wing media Kool-Aid. I'm guessing is most of his anger
is directed to the fact that he's not pulling in any cash because he can't hold concerts.
That movie was seriously terrible.

Forum List

Back