Brunson VS. Adams.

The SCOTUS isn’t likely to grant cert on the legal gibberish files in this “case.” Why the fuck would they?

This observation is entirely different from any consideration of the question about the integrity of the 2020 election. The trouble is, these shitty pleadings don’t mean anything.

I completely agree. I'm not commenting on the shit quality of the argument or its likelihood of having its petition granted.

I'm commenting on how these whining, sniveling little shits demand media coverage and play the victim because they didn't national news coverage when someone spent $300 to file a pdf with the government.

What about this is newsworthy? Even Gateway Pundit, desperate for any hint of conspiracy batshit, didn't bother.

I completely agree. I'm not commenting on the shit quality of the argument or its likelihood of having its petition granted.

I'm commenting on how these whining, sniveling little shits demand media coverage and play the victim because they didn't national news coverage when someone spent $300 to file a pdf with the government.

What about this is newsworthy? Even Gateway Pundit, desperate for any hint of conspiracy batshit, didn't bother.
Maybe the only reason the nominal plaintiff filed the suit was to get a little attention.

But quality legal pleadings weren’t on his mind. That I can tell ya for sure.

Screenshot 2022-12-29 110348.jpg

Regardless this suit is supplementary; the military is in control!

"We have a 'Pretendency'." ~ Clif
1:00:48

DqeaaXwWkAU5SAa-696x464.jpg

Last edited:
AA15Si0o.img

• Chief Justice John Roberts dedicated his 2022 year-end report to calling out threats against judges.
  • He said that the courts cannot do their job if they do not feel safe.
  • This comes after a tumultuous year for the court after it overturned Roe v. Wade this summer.

Biden-Harris-Huckabee-817x429.jpg

“Sit down; I guarantee this Supreme Court story is real,” Huckabee wrote.
“The Supreme Court has agreed to a hearing for a case that could conceivably — PLEASE consider this the longest of long shots — overturn the election of 2020, throw out all the legislators who voted to certify the results,
AND LEAVE THEM INELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR OFFICE EVER AGAIN, EVEN FOR TOWN DOGCATCHER," he explained.
The case is set for oral argument on Friday, Jan. 6, the second anniversary of the Capitol incursion.

AND LEAVE THEM INELIGIBLE TO RUN FOR OFFICE EVER AGAIN,
EVEN FOR TOWN DOGCATCHER!!!

😂🤣😁

Regardless this suit is supplementary; the military is in control!

:popcorn:
START WATCHING AT, 57:21

___

CIVILIANS CAN SERVE ON MILITARY TRIBUNALS
Citizens can be legally tried as enemy combatants in certain scenarios.

SOON THIS PAGE WILL BE THE MOST POPULAR PAGE IN THE WORLD,
TAPED AND LIVE MILITARY TRIBUNALS!!!
https://www.mc.mil/

323629112_1322289838567800_8097821065085487547_n.jpg

If Q were a cult it's the only one in history where:
1. No one has met the leader.
2. The leader insists you think for yourself.
3. Promotes truth and non-violence.
4. Your sole weapons are logic and research.
5. You pay no dues and receive no pay nor glory.
Freedom is the reward. Peace is the prize.

___

About an hour in, 1:00:00 is a good place to start watching...
Then it gets rolling pretty well.

___

:salute:

Last edited:
There are lots of questions to be answered. But since its now being heard before the Supreme Court as a “national security” issue, we expect the answers to and the which way the petition breaks—in favor of or against—to reach a conclusion swiftly.

The answers will be interesting if we are allowed to see them.
I read the definition for equitable.. whatever and do not understand it. Things nowadays need to be written so a 10 year old can understand it and even though it is kind of a "bad" thing (why that is: people have shorter attention spans due to "the machines" as O'Reilly calls them), it is good when 10 year olds understand some of what is going on in the world anyhow. The poor things are destined to live in a very nasty world, so the more they know, the better (depending on what they know ofcourse)

So anyway, what I understand is that Brunson is saying what so many Americans have been saying and/or thinking since the catastrophe of Jan 6 2021

that these Congresspersons took an oath to defend the Constitution and to protect their country from enemies, foreign and domestic and they violated that oath by not investigating the charges of vote fraud in 2020.

I was actually looking for a different thread on this, the one about the article Huckabee wrote. Maybe it's been purged off the forum or something?

In any case, we have not been protected from enemies (domestic ones, namely demonrats)

Border: ditto

so I wonder what happens if the right thing is not done in this case?

Last edited:
Two more days till this case gets laughed at by the SCOTUS and we can put it to bed once and for all.

Why you think it is a laughing matter shows you know nothing about it and care even less.

I am so looking forward to laughing my ass off at you rubes on Friday. Sadly I am traveling for the weekend and will have to wait till Monday to laugh at you.

I am so looking forward to laughing my ass off at you rubes on Friday. Sadly I am traveling for the weekend and will have to wait till Monday to laugh at you.
A traitor with a sense of humor. Does you trip start in the small intestine and end at the asshole?

At 3:16:12 PM 1/5/2023 a Speaker was not elected...
I AM STARTING TO THINK THIS WILL NOT BE RESOLVED UNTIL AFTER TOMORROWS,
BRUNSON VS ADAMS et. al., SUPREME COURT DECISION.
🤣😂😁

Screenshot 2023-01-05 152420.jpg

Vox Populi, VOICE OF THE PEOPLE

clif_high, "mother WEF'ers"

Selected [world, economic, forum] - Public Office[ers]

Vox Populi, "be advised" "you have been captured"

[To educate the legislatures!]

Last edited:
🤣😂😁

Screenshot 2023-01-05 170653.jpg

He Won’t “Budge an Inch to Conservatives…But We All Know He’ll Fold Like a Cheap Tent to the Democrats” – Catturd on Kevin McCarthy
Catturd.jpg

Last edited:
🤣😂😁

FIRST TIME SINCE 1855 – Prior to Civil War!​

Screenshot 2023-01-05 193228.jpg

323092648_1331909040907766_830453471399132139_n.jpg
Screenshot 2023-01-05 195228.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List