Brunson VS. Adams.

This is not about me. Pinhead.
Well you told me not to tell you about truth. You need the help. So when you say the these people violated their oath in one breath and then say that SCOTUS will decide whether they violated their oath… that’s you contradicting yourself. When SCOTUS dismisses the case then will admit they didn’t violated their oath

This is something I would just roll my eyes at these days except for 2 important things:

1) It's not about the massive election fraud which everyone is supposed to ignore, it's all about the failure of elected officials to do their sworn duty & take the required 10 day period to investigate serious allegations from 100 members of Congress that enemies of the Constitution rigged the election. This violates their sworn oaths to defend the Constitution from all threats, foreign & domestic.

2) SCOTUS accepted it.
The defendants own counsel, the Solicitor General of the US DOJ, waived their right to respond by Nov 23 so it is moving forward.

Get this- The defendants counsel have tried to hide their clients at every level behind the absurd notion that holding office grants them sovereign immunity when they commit treason.
They believe they have immunity from treason

Knowing the UNiparty has been talking about expanding & neutering the SCOTUS for months now, maybe they have decided they won't be intimidated by lawless traitors?

This suit is brought against everyone that voted against the required investigation. 388 defendants, including Pence & most of the RINO faction of the UNiparty.
If the court upholds the law, all 388 would be removed from office & barred from ever holding office again.
Prosecutions would proceed as the circumstances warrant but that's not the point.

This may be a Hail Mary but it's in the end zone & the defense has all fallen down. Link to a breakdown of the suit & where it stands & a video with one of the plaintiffs.

THE LAWSUIT
Both lawsuits include defendants Pres. Biden, Harris, former V.P. Pence and 385 members of congress for breaking their oath of office by voting AGAINST the proposition (that came from members of congress) to investigate the claims that there were enemies of the constitution who successfully rigged the election.

BOTH LAWSUITS ARE ABOUT THE DEFENDANTS BREAKING THEIR OATH OF OFFICE
“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic…”

THE QUESTION
How can you support, and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign, and domestic? Answer: You investigate. If there are claims that there is a threat, even if you don’t believe there is a threat, you investigate. How else can you determine if there is a threat unless you investigate? Were there claims of a threat to the Constitution? Yes. Where did these serious claims from? 100 members of Congress. What was the threat? That there were enemies of the Constitution who successfully rigged the 2020 election. Is this lawsuit about a rigged election? No, it’s about the members of Congress who voted AGAINST the investigation thereby thwarting the investigation. Was this a clear violation of their oath? YES.

THE RELIEF THAT LOY AND RALAND ARE SEEKING
That defendants be permanently removed from office, and not allowed to hold a public office again.

Nope!

The electoral count act of 1887, gives the power to the states to determine electors and election integrity, any disputes are settled by the governor, who has to approve the final electors.

ALL GOVERNORS CERTIFIED THEIR ELECTION RESULTS, and the electors chosen for the State.

What appears to be the people who broke their constitutional oaths, are the people that objected, without cause and AGAINST every governor and the law supporting the Governors to be final arbitrators of the electors that the citizens chose.....Congress critters and senators Cruz and Crowley violated their oath to the constitution by trying to usurp, the electoral count act.

The States settle their own disputes, and when they do, Congress is out of the picture....

This prevents the partisan bullshit of congress happening....

In 1886, the Democratic House passed a version of the act similar to the ones passed by the Senate previously, which was then enacted by a Republican Senate and Democratic House with minor concessions to the Democratic position as "a compromise measure in an atmosphere relatively free of partisan pressures"[20]: 328  on February 4, 1887. Under the law, while Congress "claimed full power to validate votes, its role was limited to cases in which a state had failed to settle its own disputes and to questions beyond state competence." The act was stewarded through the Senate by George Frisbie Hoar throughout its many versions.[21]: 21 [20]: 335 

Last edited:

For all you letter writers... [ABOUT TO ROCK]

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED

Screenshot 2022-12-13 114905.jpg

Why should we pay cash everywhere with banknotes instead of a card?

- I have a $50 banknote in my pocket. Going to a restaurant and paying for dinner with it.

The restaurant owner then uses the bill to pay for the laundry.
The laundry owner then uses the bill to pay the barber.
The barber will then use the bill for shopping.
After an unlimited number of payments, it will still remain a $50 value, which has fulfilled its purpose to everyone who used it for payment and the bank has jumped dry from every cash payment transaction made.

BUT

IF I come to a restaurant and pay digitally via Card,

- the bank fees for my payment transaction charged to the seller are 3%, so around $1.50
( and so will be the fee of $1.50 for each further payment transaction )
-for the owner re laundry or
- payments of the owner of the laundry shop,
- or payments of the barber etc.....

Therefore, after 30 transactions, the initial $50 will exist at only $5 and the remaining $45 has become the property of the bank … thanks to all of the digital transactions and fees!

Use it or lose it folks…

Once it’s gone we won’t get it back!

Cash is king!

Last edited:
Google [Brunson] censorship...

Attachments

• Treason- Did Trump Signal Go- JFK Bombshell, Zephaniah 3 12-21-22[via torchbrowser.com] - Trim.mp4
    19.2 MB
Last edited:
I have been talking about this kind of unequal justice for quite awhile. And what the law says we should do about it. It is a shame the law no longer means shit.

Total. Media. Blackout. This should come as little surprise for mainstream media outlets not covering the potentially seismic, landmark petition set in front of the nine Justices on the Supreme Court of the United States (“SCOTUS”). But with “national emergency” language added to the second submission of the petition it begs the question relating to the alternative news outlets, such as Zero Hedge, Unz.com, Breitbart, and The Gateway Pundit failing to cover this story—as of this writing Monday at 12 noon—that resides in the public domain

That right there is very strange.

“This case uncovers a serious national security breach that is unique and is of first impression, and due to the serious nature of this case it involves the possible removal of a sitting President and Vice President of the United States along with members of the United States Congress, while deeming them unfit from ever holding office under Federal, State, County or local Governments found within the United States of America, and at the same time the trial court also has the authority, to be validated by this Court, to authorize the swearing in of the legal and rightful heirs for President and Vice President of the United States.

Why would the media discuss this unless the Supreme Court granted it cert?

Which they haven't.

The pwtition for the writ of certiorari is largely gibberish.

Based on prior case law, recently, I am guessing that SCOTUS will deny the petition for the writ (outright) on the basis of standing — meaning that the petitioner lacks standing.

Even on the microscopically off-chance that they reached the merits, I suspect that they would deny that a claim of “treason” for allowing the certification of the challenged 2020 election would pass even the giggle test.

Any idiot with $300 and an Email account can submit a petition for writ. Its a very low bar. Any paid petition will get a conference review.

And yet they celebrate it like the Supreme Court is about to overturn the 2020 election.

Any idiot with $300 and an Email account can submit a petition for writ. Its a very low bar. Any paid petition will get a conference review.

And yet they celebrate it like the Supreme Court is about to overturn the 2020 election.
The fact is they could. Those Congress members are plainly guilty.

The fact is they could. Those Congress members are plainly guilty.

The fact is......this has no hearing. No cert has been granted. Its just a paid petition that was submitted that has been slotted a conference review.

As ANY paid petition is if you hand over $300. That review is what you're buying.

Why in the fuck would the media cover this?

I don’t know. But that one was largely gibberish for sure.

This is the legal brief equivalent of the Ray Epps conspiracy: just what? I mean, look at this sniveling, whiny shit:

1671756913995.png

They paid their $300 filing fee and got a conference review. Which is automatic with any paid filing.

That's it. No hearing, no questions, no indication of the slighest interest by the court. No writ. Nothing. Just somebody paying $300 and submitting a petition. This has all the drama and relevance of getting your license renewed at the DMV.

And despite this utter lack of anything, they bleat and whine about how they aren't getting massive media coverage for their 'potentially seismic' petition.

They go *straight* to victimhood. Its all so goddamn cucky. They go right to their head on the floor and their ass in the air.

Last edited:
This is the legal brief equivalent of the Ray Epps conspiracy: just what? I mean, look at this sniveling, whiny shit:

View attachment 741276

They paid their $300 filing fee and got a conference review. Which is automatic with any paid filing.

That's it. No hearing, no questions, no indication of the slighest interest by the court. No writ. Nothing. Just somebody paying $300 and submitting a petition. This has all the drama and relevance of getting your license renewed at the DMV.

And despite this utter lack of anything, they bleat and whine about how they aren't getting massive media coverage for their 'potentially seismic' petition.

They go *straight* to victimhood. Its all so goddamn cucky. They go right to their head on the floor and their ass in the air.
Whatever. It would garner a little more media coverage if the SCOTUS granted cert or even if the pleadings were coherent.

Whatever. It would garner a little more media coverage if the SCOTUS granted cert or even if the pleadings were coherent.

If the SCOTUS granted cert, sure. But it hasn't even asked for a hearing or asked a single question.

Why would any media cover it? Someone paid $300 to file a pdf with the government. News at 11.

If the SCOTUS granted cert, sure. But it hasn't even asked for a hearing or asked a single question.

Why would any media cover it? Someone paid $300 to file a pdf with the government. News at 11.
The SCOTUS isn’t likely to grant cert on the legal gibberish files in this “case.” Why the fuck would they?

This observation is entirely different from any consideration of the question about the integrity of the 2020 election. The trouble is, these shitty pleadings don’t mean anything.

Forum List

Back