Bruce Willis asked to leave Los Angeles pharmacy for refusing to wear a mask...Die Hard: With A Ventilator

please leave the premises...YOU'RE OUT!
I would hate to see him get sick Hopefully he grows a brain. I had a short conversation with him at a spice Girls concert I took my daughters to years ago. I thought he was a fairly pleasant guy. Seemed down to earth. Strange days we live in today.
Down here in Florida, it is optional to wear a mask, because we believe that people should be responsible for their actions, instead of having a tyrannical government forcing us to do things without science behind it. So far, i still cant catch that elusive Chinese virus, as my immune system must be 1000x more powerful than the Kung Flu.

It went through my brothers family in Miami. Started with the 4 year old girl and 7 year old boy. They had the sniffles for like 2 days. My brother and his wife were sick for 3-4 days. Light fever, fatigue. They are all fine now.

Its an utter disgrace we shit down the planet for the flu.
Killed 2 people I know including a co-worker. Knocked my best friends family on their asses for a week.

Its idiotic to assume that it effects everyone the same way.
I have known 102 people who had it at work, all back at work after 7-10 days. Correct. People don't react all the same.
Since its unknown how it will effect any specific person the intelligent and correct course of action is to wear the damn mask and stop whining that your freedom to infect people is being restrained.
But we DO know a sick person makes themselves sicker by breathing their own infected air and CO2 over and over again.
If your sick stay home but you would rather misery have company. I get ya. I understand who you are and what you are about again only care for your self. Wear that with pride buddy. You give a fuck less about grandma and grandpa
What person with any common sense at comes to work when they are sick? You libbers need someone to tell you that? Or not to cough or sneeze in someone's face? You can't figure those things out on your own? We don't need to wear masks to stay healthy or keep others healthy, just use your noggin a bit. Since my company never shut down we of course use our common sense to stay active and keep our jobs.
Well there goes your mask makes the sick person sicker argument or is your dumb ass wearing it at home. I get it you just gotta be right in your head. You don't give a fuck about the susceptible. Your just a selfish little dick.
Huh? How does using common sense and using longtime social distancing practices, while not hiding from my own shadow like liberals, make me a selfish dick??

I would hate to see him get sick Hopefully he grows a brain. I had a short conversation with him at a spice Girls concert I took my daughters to years ago. I thought he was a fairly pleasant guy. Seemed down to earth. Strange days we live in today.
Down here in Florida, it is optional to wear a mask, because we believe that people should be responsible for their actions, instead of having a tyrannical government forcing us to do things without science behind it. So far, i still cant catch that elusive Chinese virus, as my immune system must be 1000x more powerful than the Kung Flu.

It went through my brothers family in Miami. Started with the 4 year old girl and 7 year old boy. They had the sniffles for like 2 days. My brother and his wife were sick for 3-4 days. Light fever, fatigue. They are all fine now.

Killed 2 people I know including a co-worker. Knocked my best friends family on their asses for a week.

I have known 102 people who had it at work, all back at work after 7-10 days. Correct. People don't react all the same.
Since its unknown how it will effect any specific person the intelligent and correct course of action is to wear the damn mask and stop whining that your freedom to infect people is being restrained.
But we DO know a sick person makes themselves sicker by breathing their own infected air and CO2 over and over again.
Can you explain that logically? Thats got to be the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile.
Oh really? The air doesn't move through completely with a mask on and when you have an infection, the bacteria/germs can accumulate on the inside of the mask and you keep reeinfecting yourself. I suppose you will need links next? And CO2 comes from not all used air being expelled. Common sense.
So you mean the germs that were already in your body keep reinfecting you by being on your mask? Let me guess. You flunked biology in school right?

Can you explain that logically? Thats got to be the dumbest thing I have heard in awhile.
Oh really? The air doesn't move through completely with a mask on and when you have an infection, the bacteria/germs can accumulate on the inside of the mask and you keep reeinfecting yourself. I suppose you will need links next? And CO2 comes from not all used air being expelled. Common sense.
Trapping your own germs.lol you already have them. Your hillarious also you made my point they trap the germs you would other wise be giving to me. You are really fucking stupid. You just admitted the mask stopps me from getting sick. Hillarious
Plenty of documentation about this.....from professionals other than Fauci

If your sick stay home but you would rather misery have company. I get ya. I understand who you are and what you are about again only care for your self. Wear that with pride buddy. You give a fuck less about grandma and grandpa
What person with any common sense at comes to work when they are sick? You libbers need someone to tell you that? Or not to cough or sneeze in someone's face? You can't figure those things out on your own? We don't need to wear masks to stay healthy or keep others healthy, just use your noggin a bit. Since my company never shut down we of course use our common sense to stay active and keep our jobs.
Well there goes your mask makes the sick person sicker argument or is your dumb ass wearing it at home. I get it you just gotta be right in your head. You don't give a fuck about the susceptible. Your just a selfish little dick.
Huh? How does using common sense and using longtime social distancing practices, while not hiding from my own shadow like liberals, make me a selfish dick??
Your hillarious.

So you mean the germs that were already in your body keep reinfecting you by being on your mask? Let me guess. You flunked biology in school right?
Read

Trapping your own germs.lol you already have them. Your hillarious also you made my point they trap the germs you would other wise be giving to me. You are really fucking stupid. You just admitted the mask stopps me from getting sick. Hillarious
Plenty of documentation about this.....from professionals other than Fauci

Your hillarious.
You're a liberal

Read
Sorry bub you have lost my interest my cat has more to offer in way of intelligent conversation.

I met Willis and fam at a parade in Ketchum, ID - He has a home just south in Hailey, where he pretty much owns the entire town He wasn't a complete dick - Just a sorta dick. The mask refusal is a further sign of dickery. ;)

Read
I did. You dont get sicker from germs that were already in your body to start with you loon. :)

Read
Sorry bub you have lost my interest my cat has more to offer in way of intelligent conversation.
You have a cat......there you go.

Read
I did. You dont get sicker from germs that were already in your body to start with you loon. :)
And you can't get better by rebreathing them either.

Read
Duuuhhhhh

Read

Read
You get better with your immune system. Rebreathing them doesnt give you the virus all over again you idiot. :)

Read
Bacteria grows on everything you loon. :)

Read
You get better with your immune system. Rebreathing them doesnt give you the virus all over again you idiot. :)
And....it...doesn't....help...you...get....better....that slow enough for you?

Read
Bacteria grows on everything you loon. :)
So why wear something on your face to help you suck the bacteria in? Because your handlers told you to?

Read
And....it...doesn't....help...you...get....better....that slow enough for you?
and it doesnt prevent you from getting better you idiot. Do you know how the immune system works? :)

Forum List

Back