DC Riot Organizer Keeps Spilling The Beans On GOP Congress Members

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"One lead organizer of last week's "Stop the Steal" rally that morphed into an attack against the U.S. Capitol claims that GOP congressmen Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs of Arizona, and congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama all participated in planning of the Jan. 6 catastrophe. Arizona resident and pro-Trump activist Ali Alexander implicated the three [House] members during a livestream [in December], where he told followers -- “I’m the guy who came up with the idea of January 6 when I was talking with Congressman Gosar, Congressman Andy Biggs, and Congressman Mo Brooks. So we’re the four guys who came up with a January 6 event — #DoNotCertify -- and it was to build momentum and pressure, and then on the day change hearts and minds of congresspeoples who weren’t yet decided, or saw everyone outside and said, ‘I can’t be on the other side of that mob"
AliAlexanderandRogerStone.jpg

Even tho I and most sane people already knew this a while ago; this guy admitted weeks ago that this whole Stop The Steal campaign was meant to terrorize Congress and overturn the election..and even named names of House members who helped plan it...none of them were Antifa ironically......To be fair, this failed Sammy Davis Jr. impersonator didn't come up with Stop The Steal, his mentor did tho -- 4 years ago....The creator of the Brooks Brothers riot back in 2000 had every intention of doing the same thing in 2016 because of their expectations they would lose...so they just decided to try it in 2020 instead....

Ali Alexander, or as his parents named him, Ali Akbar is also the guy who threatened to stab people for Trump......
"God said vengeance is mine and I pray that I am the tool to stab these motherfuckers" -- he later went on to say that Democrats, fat people and Satanists are raping children and closing churches to open a gateway to hell -- but i'll just let you hear for yourself......

"One lead organizer of last week's "Stop the Steal" rally that morphed into an attack against the U.S. Capitol claims that GOP congressmen Paul Gosar and Andy Biggs of Arizona, and congressman Mo Brooks of Alabama all participated in planning of the Jan. 6 catastrophe. Arizona resident and pro-Trump activist Ali Alexander implicated the three [House] members during a livestream [in December], where he told followers -- “I’m the guy who came up with the idea of January 6 when I was talking with Congressman Gosar, Congressman Andy Biggs, and Congressman Mo Brooks. So we’re the four guys who came up with a January 6 event — #DoNotCertify -- and it was to build momentum and pressure, and then on the day change hearts and minds of congresspeoples who weren’t yet decided, or saw everyone outside and said, ‘I can’t be on the other side of that mob"
View attachment 442159

Even tho I and most sane people already knew this a while ago; this guy admitted weeks ago that this whole Stop The Steal campaign was meant to terrorize Congress and overturn the election..and even named names of House members who helped plan it...none of them were Antifa ironically......To be fair, this failed Sammy Davis Jr. impersonator didn't come up with Stop The Steal, his mentor did tho -- 4 years ago....The creator of the Brooks Brothers riot back in 2000 had every intention of doing the same thing in 2016 because of their expectations they would lose...so they just decided to try it in 2020....

Ali Alexander, or as his parents named him, Ali Akbar is also the guy who threatened to stab people for Trump......
"God said vengeance is mine and I pray that I am the tool to stab these motherfuckers" -- he later went on to say that Democrats, fat people and Satanists are raping children and closing churches to open a gateway to hell -- but i'll just let you hear for yourself......

The FBI warned the Capital police and DC the day before. OMG you people
Capitol Riot Fallout: F.B.I. Warned of Violence Before Siege; More Arrests Made - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

View attachment 442159

Even tho I and most sane people already knew this a while ago; this guy admitted weeks ago that this whole Stop The Steal campaign was meant to terrorize Congress and overturn the election..and even named names of House members who helped plan it...none of them were Antifa ironically......To be fair, this failed Sammy Davis Jr. impersonator didn't come up with Stop The Steal, his mentor did tho -- 4 years ago....The creator of the Brooks Brothers riot back in 2000 had every intention of doing the same thing in 2016 because of their expectations they would lose...so they just decided to try it in 2020....

Capitol Riot Fallout: F.B.I. Warned of Violence Before Siege; More Arrests Made - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

Deflection noted....

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

OMG. The FBI warned the previous day. What does tht tell you. OMG

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

Bullshit OP noted.

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

Tells me the whole link is BS.

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

Bullshit OP noted.

The were warned the day before by the fucking FBI

View attachment 442159

Even tho I and most sane people already knew this a while ago; this guy admitted weeks ago that this whole Stop The Steal campaign was meant to terrorize Congress and overturn the election..and even named names of House members who helped plan it...none of them were Antifa ironically......To be fair, this failed Sammy Davis Jr. impersonator didn't come up with Stop The Steal, his mentor did tho -- 4 years ago....The creator of the Brooks Brothers riot back in 2000 had every intention of doing the same thing in 2016 because of their expectations they would lose...so they just decided to try it in 2020 instead....

We’ve known for a while that trumpkins are treasonous. For the seditionists to know how to get to the speakers office, they had to have a map. That map had to come from a pos in Congress or din jr or Rudy
W

whomever in Congress was complicit in sedition, should be removed immediately.

now watch the maga scum whine that they can’t carry guns on the a house floor.

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

still delusional, maga loon?

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

No, it's just after 5 years of you shit stains lying constantly with the aid of the media, it's clear as day.

View attachment 442159

We’ve known for a while that trumpkins are treasonous. For the seditionists to know how to get to the speakers office, they had to have a map. That map had to come from a pos in Congress or din jr or Rudy
W

whomever in Congress was complicit in sedition, should be removed immediately.

now watch the maga scum whine that they can’t carry guns on the a house floor.

I've known since 1994 demoscats were.

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

The FBI warned of this attack the day before. Do you get it?

Yes,it is the only goddamned spam you can muster right now.

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

The FBI warned of this attack the day before. Do you get it?

Yes,it is the only goddamned spam you can muster right now.

Little sensitive when real facts come out.

The FBI warned them. They did not even prepare for 300 lunatics???...my god you fell for another one...lol

View attachment 442159

Deflection noted....

No, it's just after 5 years of you shit stains lying constantly with the aid of the media, it's clear as day.

Speaking of lying for years.....

Did Trump ever get back to you about what his investigators found out in Hawaii??

It was supposed to be Yuuuggee....what was it??

Or was that an example of "lying for years"

We have already had the Chief of the Capitol Police resign as well as the Sergeant at Arms of both the House and Senate

As many as 15 Capitol Policeman under under investigation

There will be more resignations and there will be prosecutions

We have already had the Chief of the Capitol Police resign as well as the Sergeant at Arms of both the House and Senate

As many as 15 Capitol Policeman under under investigation

There will be more resignations and there will be prosecutions
but but but Antifa.....

but but but BLM......

but but but The Girl Scouts.....

Forum List

Back