Bruce Lee, Chuck Norris, And Martial Arts In General Videos And Discussion

Maybe the greatest martial arts actor, sure.

I don't know how one would measure the greatest martial artist, really. Maybe the greatest at a particular style/technique, or in a certain competition, but it seems like far too broad a range to try to claim someone is simply the greatest martial artist. :dunno:
I don't believe in measuring dicks. I don't think it matters all that much who could win a fight. I think it's a matter of who influenced the direction martial arts took the most.

Then Ip Man or Yip Man has to be brought into this discussion because without him there would have been no Bruce Lee...

No doubt in the Movies Bruce Lee is the Gold Standard but even the Martial Arts world would agree it was Ip or Yip Man that influenced it the most...

Ip Man - Wikipedia

I don't know how one would measure the greatest martial artist, really. Maybe the greatest at a particular style/technique, or in a certain competition, but it seems like far too broad a range to try to claim someone is simply the greatest martial artist. :dunno:
he maybe the greatest as far as his fame goes....lets face it at that time his movies were much better than the other martial arts movies were....muds right even today he is still talked about...

I don't believe in measuring dicks. I don't think it matters all that much who could win a fight. I think it's a matter of who influenced the direction martial arts took the most.
he definitely was the most influential martial artist there ever has been......

Based on what metrics? Martial arts have been practiced for thousands of years. I think it's hard to say that Lee was definitely the most influential. Better, perhaps, to say he's the most influential person in modern martial arts.

Based on what metrics? Martial arts have been practiced for thousands of years. I think it's hard to say that Lee was definitely the most influential. Better, perhaps, to say he's the most influential person in modern martial arts.
Well....yeah......I don't remember anyone talking about wanting to learn because Chung Fung Pow or Ping Wun Lung was so damned good.

Forum List

Back