Actor Jackie Chan wants to join the CCP

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Jackie Chan, actor and martial arts icon, says that he would love to join the Chinese Communist Party, but many voices on Chinese social media say they don't want him because of his "moral failings."

"When I'm abroad, I often say I'm proud to be Chinese," he said in remarks, "but I'm envious of those who are Chinese Communist Party members — I want to be a party member, too. ... I can see the greatness of the Communist Party of China. It does what it says and delivers what it promises. What they set out to do in 100 years, they achieve in a few decades."

According to Insider, a variety of social media users said the 67-year-old actor wouldn't be a good fit for the party due to what Insider reported were Chan's "moral failings," including having reportedly cheated on his wife. Chan's son, Jaycee, was also arrested for drug possession and spent six months in a Chinese jail.

In 2009, Chan sparked backlash for appearing to endorse China's media censorship.

“I'm not sure if it's good to have freedom or not," he admitted at the time. "I'm really confused now. If you're too free, you're like the way Hong Kong is now. It's very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic."

“I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want," he added.

Very soon every child in US public schools will be saying the same things, along with white devils are evil.

Jackie Chan, actor and martial arts icon, says that he would love to join the Chinese Communist Party, but many voices on Chinese social media say they don't want him because of his "moral failings."

"When I'm abroad, I often say I'm proud to be Chinese," he said in remarks, "but I'm envious of those who are Chinese Communist Party members — I want to be a party member, too. ... I can see the greatness of the Communist Party of China. It does what it says and delivers what it promises. What they set out to do in 100 years, they achieve in a few decades."

According to Insider, a variety of social media users said the 67-year-old actor wouldn't be a good fit for the party due to what Insider reported were Chan's "moral failings," including having reportedly cheated on his wife. Chan's son, Jaycee, was also arrested for drug possession and spent six months in a Chinese jail.

In 2009, Chan sparked backlash for appearing to endorse China's media censorship.

“I'm not sure if it's good to have freedom or not," he admitted at the time. "I'm really confused now. If you're too free, you're like the way Hong Kong is now. It's very chaotic. Taiwan is also chaotic."

“I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want," he added.

Very soon every child in US public schools will be saying the same things, along with white devils are evil.
He's now on my boycott list.

He's now on my boycott list.
Why not just boycott all of Hollywood rather than write all their names down?

That way you don't need a long list.

Let him join, who cares.
He now can run for President in the US and win

I say Jackie can shove the CCP created Covid virus so far up his arse that blood clots will never allow him to relieve himself ever again.

That will only cause him to turn more Left wing though.

A country that murdered millions of people, uses slave labor, and poisoned the world with a virus criticizes someone for "moral failings" because cheated on his wife and his son was a doper? Fuck China.

And fuck Chan too, while we're at it. Fuck all communists and communist wanna-be assholes.

A country that murdered millions of people, uses slave labor, and poisoned the world with a virus criticizes someone for "moral failings" because cheated on his wife and his son was a doper? Fuck China.

And fuck Chan too, while we're at it. Fuck all communists and communist wanna-be assholes.
People love ruthless dictatorial power.

Just look at the world around you to see that.

People love ruthless dictatorial power.

Just look at the world around you to see that.

Sadly, I don't have to look any farther than right here in this one.

Wouldn't surprise me if he picked up those ideas during his time in Hollywood moreso than in China.

I used to really like jacki chan because he’s an amazing athlete

but no more

I'm gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we're not being controlled, we'll just do what we want," he added
And that's a bad thing? This is sad. John Adam's said, our constitution can only serve a JUST AND MORAL PEOPLE. This tells me we are approaching our end, but I'm still glad we still have a little freedom.

I guess some think they can't handle freedom. Or maybe they think their neighbors cant handle freedom. The left has shown who they are all through this covid scamdemic

Forum List

Back