Zone1 Broad-brush reparations to all blacks is unconstituional

Yes, it was much nicer before the 1960s when they knew their place.

The 60's fixed the legal side, but the "great society" subsidized destructive behavior and gave us what we have today.

Throwing money at a problem without having measurable tangible metrics to determine success never works.

Do you realize “trans” ideology is cult level nuttery?

Why, because you say so?

50 years ago, they called homosexuality a mental illness, until they found out that the only objection was bigots thought it was icky.
100 years ago, women having opinions was chalked up to "hysteria" - from the Greek word for uterus. Their lady parts were making them crazy.

Why, because you say so?

50 years ago, they called homosexuality a mental illness, until they found out that the only objection was bigots thought it was icky.
100 years ago, women having opinions was chalked up to "hysteria" - from the Greek word for uterus. Their lady parts were making them crazy.
Mention me in a trans thread so we aren’t taking this one off topic. I’ll be more than happy to respond to your gender studies indoctrination.

It’s amusing that you refer to a “uterus” as a “lady part” just like a transphobic bigot would do.

Find an appropriate thread and send me an invite.

The blacks in his district should get rid of him for wasting their time on a pipe dream that will never happen, and vote in someone who conveys to them that they can be successful by following the examples of other minorities.

1. Priority on education
2. No babies before marriage
3. Work hard and respect authority

I oppose it because it is unfair and unconstitutional to just pay someone out simply because they are black and their ancestor was here during slavery or Jim Crow.

I would oppose it for any race, sexuality, creed, gender, marital status, hobby, or left or right handedness.
That's not why reparations are being asked for and you know it.

Unique situation because the violation was blatantly obvious and part of a war time panic. They were made to sell their homes and businesses for pennies on the dollar, which is something far more easily proven and tracked than "I didn't get "opportunity X, or my father didn't get opportunity Y"

What they should have done instead is given those people their property back, like that black family in LA that got their property back decades after it was taken from them. That's the level of payback I support. Proven assets taken from people, and returned to their descendants.
The situation blacks faced at that sa,me time was just as obvious.

The 60's fixed the legal side, but the "great society" subsidized destructive behavior and gave us what we have today.

Throwing money at a problem without having measurable tangible metrics to determine success never works.

Your first sentence is a lie that you should quit repeating. Whiites got the equivalent of 500 trillion thrown at them in the 20th century that blacks were excluded from. You have no justifiable opposition to reparations for blacks.

There are no pure whites, no pure Blacks
Get with the science

The Myth of Race​

The Troubling Persistence of an Unscientific Idea

Robert Wald Sussman

Biological races do not exist—and never have. This view is shared by all scientists who study variation in human populations. Yet racial prejudice and intolerance based on the myth of race remain deeply ingrained in Western society. In his powerful examination of a persistent, false, and poisonous idea, Robert Sussman explores how race emerged as a social construct from early biblical justifications to the pseudoscientific studies of today.
It's too late for that. Whites created a race base system that provided them preference and the damage that caused must be fixed.

Easier to blame the guns instead of the people doing it and how society has basically subsidized the ruin of black culture since the 60's.
Again and this is a lie you need to quiit telling.

Forum List

Back