CNN calls the Griner exchange a win for Putin

Gee, dickless, you have to manufacture your "evidence".

Never have you been more dickless than when you try pitifully to get even with your betters.
That's odd. Just today you posted in another thread that the use of profanity indicates a lack of education.
Weird.

CNN got this one right. Talk about being laughed at by the entire world.

Gee whiz, look at the obedient pawns fawning all over this embarrassment, trying to make a shit sandwich look like chocolate cake and ice cream. Oh yummy. Sickening trash.

Gee whiz, look at the obedient pawns fawning all over this embarrassment, trying to make a shit sandwich look like chocolate cake and ice cream. Oh yummy. Sickening trash.
You're just upset that a black woman was brought home. Your racist bullshit stinks and I can smell it all the way over here.

Potatohead is known for fucking things up and getting bad deals.

He was part of the Worthless Negro Administration's that got a terrible deal exchanging five Taliban big shots for an American deserter and for giving billions to Iran in cash and getting nothing of substance for it.

This is a terrible deal. An International Arms Dealer traitor for a two bit American hating pothead queer? Really?

Obviously Potatohead never read Trump's book "The Art of the Deal".

The Worthless Negro hardly ever got anything right but the exception is when he said "never underestimate the ability of Joe Biden to fuck things up".

Potatohead is Putin's bitch.

You're just upset that a black woman was brought home. Your racist bullshit stinks and I can smell it all the way over here.
You're smelling Biden's ass. He just got played like the moron he is. Biden and Putin both know that when decent people criticize this deal that all of you obedient pawns will jump up and call us racist homophobic bigots, and that's exactly what you're doing. So predictable.

You're smelling Biden's ass. He just got played like the moron he is. Biden and Putin both know that when decent people criticize this deal that all of you obedient pawns will jump up and call us racist homophobic bigots, and that's exactly what you're doing. So predictable.
Well, it helps when I can quote a homophobic bigot

Here, I'll do it again.

I understand that. That's why I don't take queers or niqqers seriously.

That you're a homophobic bigot...you bet it is the truth.

That makes you pretty average with other blob supporters though; nothing special or interesting.
And Biden still gave up a terrorist arms dealer for an idiot. Doesn't matter, does it. People like you are the problem. Call me names all day, you're still the problem.

Forum List

Back