Brits Knew Dossier Was Bogus in 2017 Prior to Trump Inauguration; Have Sent US AG / US IG Evidence

"In January 2017 then-U.K. national security adviser Sir Mark Lyall Grant hand-delivered a memo to soon-to-be national security adviser Michael Flynn's team that asserted the U.K. government had doubts about the credibility of British ex-spy Christopher Steele. Recent reports suggest Steele had briefed British intelligence officials on his dossier after the 2016 presidential election, and the heads of MI5 and MI6 were made aware of the contents of the dossier by late November.

“A whistleblower recently revealed the existence of a communique from our allies in Great Britain during the early days of the Russia collusion investigation,” Meadows said.

“Based on my conversations with that individual, and the credible timelines that are supported by other events, I made a referral to Attorney General William Barr and Inspector General Michael Horowitz for further investigation,” the North Carolina Republican added. “There now is overwhelming evidence to suggest that on multiple occasions the FBI was warned that Christopher Steele and the dossier had severe credibility issues.”

"Donald Trump’s campaign, it sat buried for more than 2 1/2 years in the files of a high-ranking State Department official."

Existing evidence in the form of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written accountof her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with FBI informant Christopher Steele exposed that:

1. Steele ADMITTED Hillary Clinton paid for the Dossier, that the Dossier was a POLITICAL document that he was adamant about releasing BEFORE the 2016 election to have an impact on the election

2. Steele LIED in his interview with Kavalec (which she IMMEDIATELY knew and annotated in her notes), proving Steele was totally UNRELIABLE / UNTRUSTWORTHY...

3. Kavalec immediately notified the Directors of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI PRIOR to them CHOOSING to illegally use the Dossier to commit FISA Court abuses and Perjury before Congress.

DOJ's Bruce Ohr testified under oath that HE told the Directors of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI Steele was UNRELIABLE / UNTRUSTWORTHY and that the Dossier was UNVERIFIED and UNRELIABLE PRIOR to them CHOOSING to illegally use the Dossier to commit FISA Court abuses and Perjury before Congress.

Now evidence shows the Brits gave the US / Obama administration's State Dept a report warning that Steele and the dossier had 'serious credibility' issues...

...and OBAMA'S STATE DEPARTMENT SAT ON IT FOR 2 1/2 YEARS.

** Remember, a newly-released e-mail from Obama National Security advisor Susan Rice sites Obama was briefed by then-FBI Director Comey in August 2016 about the 'Russia Collusion Investigation', demanded to be kept updated on every detail, that the Obama administration personnel who had access to this information and who attended meetings included Obama, Biden, Rice, Yates, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY.

It should be noted that Ohr is also on record under oath stating that ROBERT MUELLER worked with him and Steele ON THE DOSSIER BEFORE the official investigation of Trump began and BEFORE Mueller was named Special Counsel....which, common sense dictates, if Ohr knew both Steele and the Dossier were unreliable / unverified then MUELLER KNEW as well....BEFORE he began his investigation.

Mueller also HAD to know Steele had been fired by the FBI for lying to the FBI, which is not only a crime but met the requirement for considering Steele unreliable and thus he and the Dossier could NOT be cited in the FISA Court warrant requests, which they were 3 times (1 initial and 2 renewals)!

As time goes on, not only does more and more evidence keep coming out exposing Obama and his top inner circle and agency directors were behind the exposed failed coup attempt but that Mueller was also working with the FBI / Ohr / Steele on the Dossier BEFORE the illegal FISA Court Warrant Requests were made and he knew everything....before he became Special Counsel!

Embarrassing: It Seems Even The British Knew The Trump Dossier Was Trash…in 2017

Raw intelligence is supposed to be looked into.

Steele had RAW intelligence.

"Hey guys, I got some hints and suspicions about these things because these people talked about this. Maybe you should look into it."

Not everything is expected to be true exactly the way it was presented.

Its RAW.
yes but you verify it before getting warrants to spy on people. called due process.
Ice, how can anyone give credence to dumbshits like dudmuck that doesn't even understand how raw data is vetted?
they know - they just don't care. their inner emo must be satisfied.

say something like "fine, then when the next democrat wins the white house, we'll make some extreme claims and then use those claims to spy on them.

you'll see them shit themselves in anger at that.

the problem is they think things like this will/should only go 1 way but no - it's a slow growth of "hold my beer" stupid while we outdo the last problem with a bigger one simply cause we never call the methods bullshit for all.

They Lie, Know They are Lying.
They betray America, and know they are betraying America
They collude with our enemies, and know they are colluding with enemies of America
They undermine America every day, and try to weaken it.

They don't care, because to care about America is counter to their goal of destroying it.

Not at all, I just worry about your sanity. Your obsession with....

I truly appreciate one of the reality-denying, fact-ignoring, triggered, TDS-suffering snowflake masses worrying about MY sanity.

:abgg2q.jpg:

My 'obsession' is one with actual, verified, substantiated reported facts, evidence, existing testimony, etc... as opposed to the constant vomitous retching of opinionated false narratives and unsubstantiated, unsupported lies / distortions of reality / fact from the emotionally-manipulated, partisan indoctrinated, Trump-hating snowflakes who hardly EVER offer links / reports or any verified information.

And any day now the jails will be filled with these people...you just sit there and keep making the same basic post 15 times a day...that will make all the difference

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

And any day now the jails will be filled with these people...you just sit there and keep making the same basic post 15 times a day...that will make all the difference
You run out of Talking Point-filled cue cards, sport? You're beginning to repeat yourself....and still not saying anything that contributes to the conversation regarding the topic thread.

Saying the same thing daily isn't discussion it's pummeling people.
Providing the same - and different - links, reports, and actual verified information that continuously counters the never-ending stream of unsubstantiated, un-supported opinionated false narratives continues to disprove / debunk those false narrative and lies being told.

As you say, even thought it is the opposite of what snowflakes / Democrats believe, telling the same lies and spewing the same false narratives every single day isn't discussion, does not make it true, and is 'pummeling' people with lies...

Funny how I don't see you calling out any of these people who tell the same lies day in and day out without ever offering anything but their own opinions to support what they are saying....
if it hasn't made a difference by now, what will 100 more do?

as for not doing this to others who do the same - maybe you should consider i likely have those on ignore BECAUSE it's so annoying and simply don't see it.

Democrats / snowflakes believe if they tell a lie long enough they can make it appear / be accepted as the truth. I have never been one to allow anyone to continue spewing false narratives and lies. I believe any time 'you' can debunk and expose what they are saying as false with evidence, testimony under oath, facts, etc... it is 'your' responsibility to do so.

It's like seeing a cockroach in your kitchen and making the choice to spray it with poison or to step on it. 'If you see more, why bother - just let leave them alone' is what you are sorta saying, but that only allows them to multiply...and before long you are infested with them and find where you are at unlivable.

Its a personal choice. I refuse to do nothing as the 'cockroaches multiply and spread.

"In January 2017 then-U.K. national security adviser Sir Mark Lyall Grant hand-delivered a memo to soon-to-be national security adviser Michael Flynn's team that asserted the U.K. government had doubts about the credibility of British ex-spy Christopher Steele. Recent reports suggest Steele had briefed British intelligence officials on his dossier after the 2016 presidential election, and the heads of MI5 and MI6 were made aware of the contents of the dossier by late November.

“A whistleblower recently revealed the existence of a communique from our allies in Great Britain during the early days of the Russia collusion investigation,” Meadows said.

“Based on my conversations with that individual, and the credible timelines that are supported by other events, I made a referral to Attorney General William Barr and Inspector General Michael Horowitz for further investigation,” the North Carolina Republican added. “There now is overwhelming evidence to suggest that on multiple occasions the FBI was warned that Christopher Steele and the dossier had severe credibility issues.”

"Donald Trump’s campaign, it sat buried for more than 2 1/2 years in the files of a high-ranking State Department official."

Existing evidence in the form of Deputy Assistant Secretary of State Kathleen Kavalec’s written accountof her Oct. 11, 2016, meeting with FBI informant Christopher Steele exposed that:

1. Steele ADMITTED Hillary Clinton paid for the Dossier, that the Dossier was a POLITICAL document that he was adamant about releasing BEFORE the 2016 election to have an impact on the election

2. Steele LIED in his interview with Kavalec (which she IMMEDIATELY knew and annotated in her notes), proving Steele was totally UNRELIABLE / UNTRUSTWORTHY...

3. Kavalec immediately notified the Directors of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI PRIOR to them CHOOSING to illegally use the Dossier to commit FISA Court abuses and Perjury before Congress.

DOJ's Bruce Ohr testified under oath that HE told the Directors of the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI Steele was UNRELIABLE / UNTRUSTWORTHY and that the Dossier was UNVERIFIED and UNRELIABLE PRIOR to them CHOOSING to illegally use the Dossier to commit FISA Court abuses and Perjury before Congress.

Now evidence shows the Brits gave the US / Obama administration's State Dept a report warning that Steele and the dossier had 'serious credibility' issues...

** Remember, a newly-released e-mail from Obama National Security advisor Susan Rice sites Obama was briefed by then-FBI Director Comey in August 2016 about the 'Russia Collusion Investigation', demanded to be kept updated on every detail, that the Obama administration personnel who had access to this information and who attended meetings included Obama, Biden, Rice, Yates, Rosenstein, Clapper, Brennan, Comey, and SECRETARY OF STATE JOHN KERRY.

It should be noted that Ohr is also on record under oath stating that ROBERT MUELLER worked with him and Steele ON THE DOSSIER BEFORE the official investigation of Trump began and BEFORE Mueller was named Special Counsel....which, common sense dictates, if Ohr knew both Steele and the Dossier were unreliable / unverified then MUELLER KNEW as well....BEFORE he began his investigation.

Mueller also HAD to know Steele had been fired by the FBI for lying to the FBI, which is not only a crime but met the requirement for considering Steele unreliable and thus he and the Dossier could NOT be cited in the FISA Court warrant requests, which they were 3 times (1 initial and 2 renewals)!

As time goes on, not only does more and more evidence keep coming out exposing Obama and his top inner circle and agency directors were behind the exposed failed coup attempt but that Mueller was also working with the FBI / Ohr / Steele on the Dossier BEFORE the illegal FISA Court Warrant Requests were made and he knew everything....before he became Special Counsel!

Embarrassing: It Seems Even The British Knew The Trump Dossier Was Trash…in 2017

"Hey guys, I got some hints and suspicions about these things because these people talked about this. Maybe you should look into it."

Its RAW.
yes but you verify it before getting warrants to spy on people. called due process.
Ice, how can anyone give credence to dumbshits like dudmuck that doesn't even understand how raw data is vetted?
The purpose of FISA warrant is to further investigate the raw intelligence.
Carter Page was subject to a warrant 2013/2014, making the dossier just part of a renewal of this existing warrant.

How the FISA court really works.

Democrats / snowflakes believe if they tell a lie long enough they can make it appear / be accepted as the truth. I have never been one to allow anyone to continue spewing false narratives and lies. I believe any time 'you' can debunk and expose what they are saying as false with evidence, testimony under oath, facts, etc... it is 'your' responsibility to do so.

It's like seeing a cockroach in your kitchen and making the choice to spray it with poison or to step on it. 'If you see more, why bother - just let leave them alone' is what you are sorta saying, but that only allows them to multiply...and before long you are infested with them and find where you are at unlivable.

Its a personal choice. I refuse to do nothing as the 'cockroaches multiply and spread.
yes, they do.

and your constant tirade against them has not stopped it. you're only doing what they are doing OF WHICH you say is more or less stupid to do.

for me - i've found that doing what i think is stupid because someone else is doing it never works. the only thing you're doing is giving them yet another place to reply and put forth whatever it is they're going to put forth.

as for stopping the infestation - show me your results where your actions have slowed down their push vs. added to the noise.

Its RAW.
Carter Page was subject to a warrant 2013/2014, making the dossier just part of a renewal of this existing warrant.

nope. that isn't how it works. first you verify the information within the information you have ahead of going to a judge. what you said is what third world dictators do.

Yep....it is never going to happen. Jack shit is going to happen to Trump....jack shit is going to happen to Obama, Hillary, Mueller, Comey or anyone else...
You may be right...after all..

...the FBI publicly declared they had recovered more than 15,000 official subpoenaed e-mails Hillary tried to destroy, e-mails that proved Hillary had violated both the FOIA and the Federal Records Act and yet she was protected from prosecution, just as former FBI Agent Page testified under oath...

...former fired FBI Directir James Comey publicly declared Hillary had broken laws the made the false claim that ignorance was an acceptable legal defence, claiming Hillary was too stupid to know she was breaking laws so HE decided she would not be indicted...

....former FBI agent Strzok was just IDed in a US IG as having criminally leaked classified information during their faux I vestigations of Trump, and some 'Senior DOJ official' has decided criminal charges will not be filed / Strzok will not be indicted for his proven crime...

...the US IG also already recommended fired former Deputy FBI Director Andrew McCabe for indictment for criminally leaking classified, too ... While McCabe is still under investigation it appears the swamp is more powerful than the US AG, as it looks like McCabe will join fellow criminal conspirator Strzok in being protected from indictment / prison...
FAKE NEWS!

Its RAW.

That was done. The small portion of the Dossier, which appeared on one page of a 80 page document, was verified before it was used, and it was used to support another point, not as a "primary" source, according to published reports in reliable outlets, and according members of the Committee who have seen the FISA application.

Its RAW.

They know that, they dust don't care about facts.

Its RAW.

facts? dude a fact could be on your nose and you'd miss it.

Its RAW.

facts? dude a fact could be on your nose and you'd miss it.

Says the Russian troll who spends all of his time here posting Putin's lies.

You keep repeating this in an attempt to defend / justify the ILLEGAL FISA Court Abuses perpetrated by the FBI and Deputy US AG Rosenstein, whose signature in on at least one of the warrant renewal requests. Repeating it does NOT make it any less of a false / narrative / lie.

Deputy FBI Director McCabe testified that without the DOSSIER and its contents they would not have sought or gotten the warrants.

Bruce Ohr testified that the source - Steele - was a liar, a Trump-hater, had a political agenda to get this information out before the election and to have it used against Trump. This completely discredited Steel and thus anything he provided, to include the Dossier.

Bruce Ohr testified that he warned Weinstein, Clapper, Brennan, and Comey BEFORE the FISA Court abuses were perpetrated that the Dossier was unverified, that some of the contents had already been debunked, that Steele had made no effort to substantiate the contents, and that all of this made the Dossier, at the very least, unusable and definitely proved it could not be considered reliable.

Deputy Sect of State Kevalec informed the 4 BEFORE the FISA Court abuses that during an interview with Steele he had LIED to her about a Russian Govt HQ being in Florida and that there was no such thing, that Steele had exposed the fact that he had a political agenda against Trump, and that he wanted the information released before the election. THIS information meets the criteria for Steele to be considered unreliable / untrustworthy.

In his testimony under oath before Congress Weinstein attempted to lecture Republicans on Warrants, FISA Court requests, and the critical importance that everything being submitted is true / verified. He stated that when submitting such a request to the FISA Court EVERYTHING SUBMITTED MUST BE SUBSTANTIATED, VERIFIED, 100% FACTUAL& TRUE. He stated that these words are printed at the top of each request form and that any one who did otherwise, who knowingly violated this, must face legal repercussions.

EVIDENCE NOW SHOWS:
- The Dossier was authored by Russians and is now believed to be Counter-Intelligence propaganda provided to Steele who sold it to Hillary and provided it to Obama's Agency Directors for use to against Trump / affect the election ...WHICH IT WAS

- Steele refused to substantiate / support anything in the Document

- Both Kevalec and Ohr told the 4 in advance Steele did not meet the criteria of an objective / reliable / trustworthy source of information (which the FBI already knew because they fired Steele for lying to them bout disclosing information to the media)

- Both Kevalec and Ohr told the 4 the Dossier contents were NOT verified, had NOT been substantiated, parts had been debunked already, and thus the information was UNRELIABLE and UNUSABLE...

So everything Weinstein lectured the Republicans / Congress about when he smugly testified under oath, HE VIOLATED - HE AND THE FBI - TO KNOWNGLY ENGAGE IN FIAS COURT ABUSES.

Weinstein signed his name to the FISA Court application, which falsely / illegally presented Dossier contents as 'LEGITIMATE INTELLIGENCE' that had been collected, KNOWING it was NOT.

The law specifically states that OMISSION of information / evidence during the submission of the warrant request to the FISA Court is also a crime...and they did that as well.

So your continued parroting of the claim the Dossier's contents was 'RAW INTELLIGENCE' is a proven / debunked lie.

Its RAW.

That was done. The small portion of the Dossier, which appeared on one page of a 80 page document, was verified before it was used, and it was used to support another point, not as a "primary" source, according to published reports in reliable outlets, and according members of the Committee who have seen the FISA application.
sorry w/o links to back up the bullshit you say, what you say is more useless than tits on a nun.

Its RAW.

Here are some interesting reads on the subject:

The Steele Dossier: A Retrospective
Carter Page FISA Documents Are Released by Justice Department
Revisiting Carter Page - Just Security
Carter Page Touted Kremlin Contacts in 2013 Letter
Why Carter Page Was Worth Watching

The FBI's interest in Carter Page seems to go back to a time long before trump began his campaign, long before the Steele dossier ever surfaced, and also long before Steele might have worked for the Clinton campaign. Moreover, there must have been sufficient evidence for the FISA courts to renew the wiretaps every 90 days.

Forum List

Back