Britney Griner called on the WNBA to stop playing the national anthem because of racism.

You continue to be confused Moon Bat.

What White male preference did I get when I had to pass courses like Differential Equations and Thermodynamics in order to get a degree to qualify me for a good paying job? Nobody gave me extra points on an Engineering test because of my race or an affirmative action goal like Obama got in his Law courses. He was a dumbass that wouldn't release his college transcripts because it would reveal that he was passed because of affirmative action, not because he knew anything about the subject matter. Not wonder he was overturned 70% of the time by the Supreme Court. He was given a law degree but didn't know jackshit about the law.

As an Engineering Director I was not going to hire dumbass Negros that didn't learn jackshit about their sbject matter just to meet a stupid EEO goal. That was the right thing to do.
If you have an M.S. In Engineering, you are a very intelligent man ans got where you are due to motivation and ability.

And while I don’t agree with using language like “dumbass Negro,” I do agree that hiring managers should not be forced to hire a less qualified black over a better qualified white due to EEO goals. When that happens, the company is weakened.

It’s happening in our military now, as work generals value “diversity” over competence. It’s all a plan to weaken America.

If you have an M.S. In Engineering, you are a very intelligent man ans got where you are due to motivation and ability.

And while I don’t agree with using language like “dumbass Negro,” I do agree that hiring managers should not be forced to hire a less qualified black over a better qualified white due to EEO goals. When that happens, the company is weakened.

It’s happening in our military now, as work generals value “diversity” over competence. It’s all a plan to weaken America.
Lisa

I didn't use therm "dumbass Negro" just to piss IM2 off. In my30 year career in the aerospace industry my impression is that the great majority of Blacks would have rightfully earned that title. Not all of them but a large percentage.

They lacked the basic understanding of the technical requirements of the job and the work ethic. I don't think it is a race thing but cultural upbringing. Street smarts ain't the same thing as academic smarts.

Lisa

I didn't use therm "dumbass Negro" just to piss IM2 off. In my30 year career in the aerospace industry my impression is that the great majority of Blacks would have rightfully earned that title. Not all of them but a large percentage.

They lacked the basic understanding of the technical requirements of the job and the work ethic. I don't think it is a race thing but cultural upbringing. Street smarts ain't the same thing as academic smarts.
That’s what happens when you admit lesser qualified applicants to a competitive educational program over better qualified applicants due to blackness. They struggle to keep up with their peers, and require a lot of tutoring, in order to get them through the program. That is all due to affirmative action.

It wasn’t always like that. Before AA, blacks in any given program had earned their way in. In the 1940s, when my dad was an engineering student at a difficult college, there was black students there also. (IM2 thinks blacks couldn’t go to colleges back then unless they were HBCUs.) The difference Between then and now is that the blacks in Dad’s program were as bright and capable as the whites.

That’s all changed due to AA.

quote-i-d-grown-up-fearing-the-lynch-mobs-of-the-ku-klux-klan-as-an-adult-i-was-starting-to-clarence-thomas-29-29-11.jpg

Forum List

Back