Britney Griner called on the WNBA to stop playing the national anthem because of racism.

She wasn’t smuggling drugs dude. Stop it
I didn’t say smuggling, she was in possession of an illegal substance when trying to enter Russia, whether it was “medical marijuana” or not is irrelevant to the country of Russia since they have no provisions in the law about medical marijuana, she knew better and got caught, she was stupid, the sentence was to harsh in my opinion. Grinder should have known better. Quit being stupid, she screwed up and got caught, it was her own fault.

I didn’t say smuggling, she was in possession of an illegal substance when trying to enter Russia, whether it was “medical marijuana” or not is irrelevant to the country of Russia since they have no provisions in the law about medical marijuana, she knew better and got caught, she was stupid, the sentence was to harsh in my opinion. Grinder should have known better. Quit being stupid, she screwed up and got caught, it was her own fault.
Correct. It was possession. The previous poster said it was smuggling.

Quit being stupid.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
The bitch is confused.

The racism in basketball is that White people are discriminated against.
Dumb. Players of all races try out for teams by playing against each other.

And she was talking about racism in America. Racism like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.” Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Those are YOUR words.

You mean Two time olympic champion Britney Griner?
View attachment 738008
She represented who in the Olympics?
images (29).jpeg

Dumb. Players of all races try out for teams by playing against each other.

And she was talking about racism in America. Racism like this:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.” Since the Fortune 50 company I worked for had a stupid “affirmative action” hiring policies I never mentioned it to anybody and I always got away with it. A couple of times I was instructed to improve my departmental “diversity” demographics but I always ignored it and never got into any trouble. My stereotype is that anybody with a stupid ghetto Black ethnic name is probably worthless. I could have been wrong a couple of times but I was also probably right 99% of the time. Glad I did it. I would do it again.”

Those are YOUR words.
LOL! I hired the right people for the job. I didn't adhere to the goddamn silly anti American racial quota shit the company said they were "committed to for purpose of diversity". That was the right thing to do.

You are not entitled to a fucking job you are not qualified for just because some sicko White Guilt puke that owns the company is screwed up in the mind.

American Airlines recently said they were committed to hiring 50% of their new pilots to be affirmative action Blacks, Queers and Women. Who in the hell would want to trust their lives in an airplane with some dumbass jive talking Negro named Jamal that was hired over a much better qualified White because of diversity goals?

Fuck diversity. Being committed to diversity is a mental illness of sicko shitheads.

If you really beleive in diversty then we would see a lot more White NBA players, wouldn't we?

Possible. People like you never do
You don't know people like me you assume based on your flawed beliefs. What changes in America because Griner got rescued? Did the things she protested against end? No. So then why does she change? You will try giving me an answer but your answer won't make sense. Because what you believe makes no sense.

LOL! I hired the right people for the job. I didn't adhere to the goddamn silly anti American racial quota shit the company said they were "committed to for purpose of diversity". That was the right thing to do.

You are not entitled to a fucking job you are not qualified for just because some sicko White Guilt puke that owns the company is screwed up in the mind.

American Airlines recently said they were committed to hiring 50% of their new pilots to be affirmative action Blacks, Queers and Women. Who in the hell would want to trust their lives in an airplane with some dumbass jive talking Negro named Jamal that was hired over a much better qualified White because of diversity goals?

Fuck diversity. Being committed to diversity is a mental illness of sicko shitheads.

If you really beleive in diversty then we would see a lot more White NBA players, wouldn't we?
No you didn't, you by passed qualified people based on you believing they were black.

You say forget diversity, and then you talk about NBA players. The players aren't the only people working on a team. The NBA is a bunch of corporation and whenyou look at everyone in the corporation, your whining about players is stupid. Whitrs like you are crybabies, the players make teams by competing against each other. And while you cry about the NBA, you say nothing about hockey.

Your comment about diversity shows your psychosis. This is not a white country. Whites floated over here. Whites made this country diverse by doing so because non whites were already here. You are a relic an old white relic who is responsible for the inability of this nation to reach it's full potential because white racism is responsible for wasting human resources and talent.

You don't know people like me you assume based on your flawed beliefs. What changes in America because Griner got rescued? Did the things she protested against end? No. So then why does she change? You will try giving me an answer but your answer won't make sense. Because what you believe makes no sense.

I'm sure Russian prisons were a pleasant experience

I'm sure Russian prisons were a pleasant experience
I'm sure they weren't but that doesn't stop the reality of the racism and anti gay bigotry she faces here in America. The fact she had to go to Russia in order to earn what she should be paid to play basketball here, is a problem you should recognize instead of posting jingoism.

How qualified can a Negro be if his parents named him Jamal? Look at "Barack". Great example of affirmative action incompentecny. Look how many racist shitheads voted for him because of his race. Worst President this country ever had until Potatohead stole the election.

Next time you get sick be sure to go see some worthless dumbass Negro doctor that got the degree because of affirmative action. I am sure Kalisha will be sure to fix you right up.
Obama was the best president in the modern era. Look at how many racists voted for the man who wanted to bomb Iran just because of his race, like you, for example. White males have received what you call Affirmative Action since the country was "founded." That's how you got your job.

Obama was the best president in the modern era. Look at how many racists voted for the man who wanted to bomb Iran just because of his race, like you, for example. White males have received what you call Affirmative Action since the country was "founded." That's how you got your job.
Most of the racial divisiveness gripping our country can be traced back to the efforts of Obama. The escalation of our border problems and healthcare costs are also courtesy of BHO. The Most damaging President of the modern era.

To me Griner getting smacked by the ruskies is just her tough luck

If it were up to me she’d still be there

Because when it comes to rich sports stars hating America my policy is take a knee, break a knee

Then we all have something to cheer about

You are confused Moon Bat.

Obama was a dumbass affirmative action Negro that was only qualified to be a shoeshine boy.

During his administration poverty increased, family income decreased, taxes increased, debt increased $10 trillion with nothing to show for it, there was dismal economic growth, millions of Illegals flooded into the country and the stupid sonofabitch escalated the war in Afghanistan.

That type of dimwit is what we got when racist Americans voted for the asshole because he was a Negro.

I got my job because I studied my ass off to get a MS in Engineering and worked my ass off to keep it. If I would have hired dumbass AA Negros because of a stupid EEO goal my area of responsibility as a Director would have failed.

Every year when I was rated for a bonus meeting EEO goals was 5% and they always gave that anyhow. Getting the work done was 95%. No brainier on not hiring dumbass AA shitheads.

By the way. Are you going to move to California to get some of that White Guilt Reparation money? Just think how much Colt Malt Liquor, crack and Kool cigarettes that could buy you.

Forum List

Back