Britney Griner called on the WNBA to stop playing the national anthem because of racism.

In 2020, Griner called on the WNBA to stop playing the national anthem amid ongoing protests about racism and police brutality sparked by the killing of George Floyd.
How many people even bother to watch the WNBA? Like about 22 on a good day?

I hate soccer. Most boring game imaginable. However, I would rather watch that than women's basketball.

I hate soccer. Most boring game imaginable. However, I would rather watch that than women's basketball.

If I were running the WNBA, I'd dress the players like the ladies' football league does and recruit players from lingerie catalogs.

Get some real babes out on the court, and people would pay attention. Personally, I don't think that this Brittany Griner broad is that attractive at all.

If I were running the WNBA, I'd dress the players like the ladies' football league does and recruit players from lingerie catalogs.

Get some real babes out on the court, and people would pay attention. Personally, I don't think that this Brittany Griner broad is that attractive at all.
I would probably watch a little WNBA every once in awhile if they had good looking chicks. However, most of them are uglier than hell and are queers to boot. Throw in the hate America bullshit and forget it.

Hopefully she has a newfound respect for her country

Name me one person who loves everything about this country.
Griner is a piece of shit filled with Moon Bat hate.

She ain't worth a shit.

Piss on her. It was not worth releasing an international gun dealer terrorists to get her back. Fuck Biden for being an asshole.

No. It is protesting murder of black people by police, dumb fuck. YOU don’t get to decide what other people are protesting.
No one gives a shit about your phoney political demonstrations. When are you pawns gonna take a knee for all the Blacks shooting each other in your filthy crime infested cities of Chicago, Detroit, St. Louis, Baltimore, Washington DC, etc, etc. Ignorant propaganda parrot.

The real issue is the disturbing context of playing the national anthem at large gatherings to begin with.

A mass display of loyalty to one’s country where dissenters are subject to condemnation is fundamentally authoritarian and contrary to the principles of liberty Americans claim to support.
Apparently they have not studied Barnette vs. W.Va. Board of Ed, whereby the supreme court said that forcing people to stand during the national anthem or in saluting the flag is unnstitutional.

Apparently they have not studied Barnette vs. W.Va. Board of Ed, whereby the supreme court said that forcing people to stand during the national anthem or in saluting the flag is unnstitutional.

In Barnette, the Supreme Court affirmed the right of students not to salute the flag for RELIGIOUS reasons- not just because they hate America.

Barnette was a devout member of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

Further, that was in a government owned school, not a private business like a girls' basketball league.

A Good 2 Dozen

A Good 2 Dozen
Nope.
The 2022 Women's National Basketball Association (WNBA) regular season games were watched by an average of 379 thousand viewers across ESPN, ESPN2, and ABC. This represented the league’s highest viewed regular season in 14 years.

Nope.

379,000 viewers nationwide is a pretty weak number for programs on big networks like ABC and ESPN.

Sort of looks like the network is only airing WNBA games as part of a deal to air the boys' games.

Grinder says she wants the anthem removed because blacks didn’t have rights when the song was created. Women didn’t have equal rights then either. Times have changed. People need to remember the past but not dwell on it.

She was prescribed the canabis by her doctor.

She wasn't smuggling anything.
Medical marijuana is illegal in Russia, she knew that, it was a really dumb move on her part. She joins a list of stupid celebs that got caught at the airport with an illegal substance. She was dumb, didn’t deserve a ten year sentence however she should never of tested the law in Russia because like many countries they take it very seriously.

Medical marijuana is illegal in Russia, she knew that, it was a really dumb move on her part. She joins a list of stupid celebs that got caught at the airport with an illegal substance. She was dumb, didn’t deserve a ten year sentence however she should never of tested the law in Russia because like many countries they take it very seriously.
She wasn’t smuggling drugs dude. Stop it

Forum List

Back