British P.M. hospitalized

Question Tommy. If Johnson does kick the bucket, who would succeed him?
Its a bit up in the air at the moment. He has a nominated deputy, Dominic Raab, although I suspect he has been chosen to make Boris look good. He is as dumb as pigshit and thinks Lima is part of the Philipines.
He will probably hold the fort till the death rate comes down. Then the tories will hold an election to find someone they can unite behind. That will be fun. All the adults were purged by Boris last year hence Raab being so prominent.
Its tempting to say that things couldnt get worse but they really could.

Thanks Tommy. Hey at least you do not have the Orange Idiot, which in hindsight is not any real relief at all.
Boris is a trump "mini me". Just as immoral, just as dishonest. The tories tried to get a "clap for Boris" going last night. We were all supposed to come to our front doors and clap for a minute in support of the piece of shit.
Didnt happen.

Like in the US thousands are dying because of his incompetence. He should be strung up by his bollox.
You are still spitting on Boris while he is fighting for his life in the hospital, do you realize that you pass for someone without a heart?
I will save my compassion for the people his policies are killing every day. Racist shits like johnson get no tears from me.

Boris Johnson is not a racist. According to Leftists of course EVERYONE who is NOT a Leftist is a racist.

It may come as a shock to some of the Cons out there, but when you treat people like shit, when you use ugly Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynistic/Racist language it tends to piss people off.

When you take Children from their parents at gun point and lock them in cages/send children those off to foster families and then forget where those children were sent it tends to piss people off.

When you lock children in cages, in their own filth and refuse to care for those children, it tends to piss people off.

When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god it tends to piss people off.

So when YOU Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic.Misogynistic/Racist Assholes suddenly think that because ONE OF YOUR OWN GETS SICK and you expect the people who you have years attacking to suddenly forgive and forget....it don't work that way.

Johnson is an Ass Hole. 45 is a n Asshole.

You sow what you reap.

You treat people like shit, guess what...they will treat you like shit.

Remind us who took a child at Gun point?

View attachment 321068

^^^^

What is that picture showing bear? What occur to result in what is going on in the picture?

Its a bit up in the air at the moment. He has a nominated deputy, Dominic Raab, although I suspect he has been chosen to make Boris look good. He is as dumb as pigshit and thinks Lima is part of the Philipines.
He will probably hold the fort till the death rate comes down. Then the tories will hold an election to find someone they can unite behind. That will be fun. All the adults were purged by Boris last year hence Raab being so prominent.

Thanks Tommy. Hey at least you do not have the Orange Idiot, which in hindsight is not any real relief at all.
Boris is a trump "mini me". Just as immoral, just as dishonest. The tories tried to get a "clap for Boris" going last night. We were all supposed to come to our front doors and clap for a minute in support of the piece of shit.
Didnt happen.

Like in the US thousands are dying because of his incompetence. He should be strung up by his bollox.
You are still spitting on Boris while he is fighting for his life in the hospital, do you realize that you pass for someone without a heart?

I do not mince words about Racist Ass Holes.

Nice that YOU fail to talk about how the Orange Shit Stain attacked late Senator John McCain after he died. Ye Olde ConJob Double Standard at work.

John McCain was a Warmongering POS. ALL Neo-Conservatives are Warmongering POS. It's good when they die, it means one less Warmongering POS is using up valuable oxygen.

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

You’re a fucking disgrace. And you death-worshiping leftists have the gall to whine when the fact that human life means NOTHING to you weighed against your failed ideology is thrown in your face. You leftist ghouls giggle with glee that anyone with different political views than you would get sick and die, you inhuman POS. Don't ever pretend to any moral credibility on any subject.

And here is a great example of right wing hypocrisy. Fuck off you scruffy bastard. Get youe [sic] hair cut.
My name isn't Julia Hartley-Brewer, you stupid, filthy animal. Take responsibility for your own words and what they reveal about your absolute lack of character.

Who is Julia Hartley-Brewer?

Some former talk show host in Britain, I assume that's who he is talking about

It may come as a shock to some of the Cons out there, but when you treat people like shit, when you use ugly Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic/Misogynistic/Racist language it tends to piss people off.

When you take Children from their parents at gun point and lock them in cages/send children those off to foster families and then forget where those children were sent it tends to piss people off.

When you lock children in cages, in their own filth and refuse to care for those children, it tends to piss people off.

When you reduce a human being to the color of their skin/the shape of their eyes/how they worship their version of their god it tends to piss people off.

So when YOU Antisemitic/Bigoted/Homophobic/Islamophobic.Misogynistic/Racist Assholes suddenly think that because ONE OF YOUR OWN GETS SICK and you expect the people who you have years attacking to suddenly forgive and forget....it don't work that way.

You sow what you reap.

View attachment 321068

^^^^

What is that picture showing bear? What occur to result in what is going on in the picture?

The cuban kid that Bill Clinton's administration took away at gun point

Didnt happen.

I will save my compassion for the people his policies are killing every day. Racist shits like johnson get no tears from me.
He seems to be getting better. There is no cure for AIDS. HAHA!
He can answer for his crimes then.

Do you also wish death on Tony Blair? How many deaths was he responsible for, up to a million innocent Iraqi women and children and old peoples during the disgusting bombing of Iraq.

You sow what you reap.

View attachment 321068

^^^^

The cuban kid that Bill Clinton's administration took away at gun point

Thanks. Can you imagine what the Leftists reaction would be if Donald Trump ordered something like THAT? They are TOTAL hypocrites, actually their disgusting hypocrisy is so extreme it's off the chart, we have to refer to them then as Beyond Hypocrites, it is beyond hypocrisy.

Nearly 1000 people died of the virus in the UK yesterday. ....

And if they voted for Brexit, or otherwise do not fall in line with your political views you're just fucking thrilled about it, ghoul.

I wonder how he'd feel, were it Jeremy Cobyn sitting up in bed. Then Diane Abbott would be in charge.

God help us!

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

You’re a fucking disgrace. And you death-worshiping leftists have the gall to whine when the fact that human life means NOTHING to you weighed against your failed ideology is thrown in your face. You leftist ghouls giggle with glee that anyone with different political views than you would get sick and die, you inhuman POS. Don't ever pretend to any moral credibility on any subject.

And here is a great example of right wing hypocrisy. Fuck off you scruffy bastard. Get youe [sic] hair cut.
My name isn't Julia Hartley-Brewer, you stupid, filthy animal. Take responsibility for your own words and what they reveal about your absolute lack of character.

Who is Julia Hartley-Brewer?

She's hot. Maybe why Tom doesn't like her.

Those of us living under the tory Reich are struggling to see any positives. We have less Doctors, nurses and ICU beds than anywhere in Europe after ten years of tory cuts.

You're still trying to sell the old lie that everyone now sees through. You leftist scumbags don't give a shit about any children (same policy under obama, btw) or the victims of any phobia, ism, or istic. You literally couldn't care less who lives or dies as long as you promote your failed ideology.

I reserve my compassion for those who deserve i

You're still trying to sell the old lie that everyone now sees through. You leftist scumbags don't give a shit about any children (same policy under obama, btw) or the victims of any phobia, ism, or istic. You literally couldn't care less who lives or dies as long as you promote your failed ideology.

You deserve to be in the line of sight now go away.

Don't pretend you have any, hypocrite.

What exactly is a "istic", never had heard of it before. But be one them made words you Cons love to use.

I reserve my compassion for those who have earned it.

I will NOT be told by any Fascist Fucked Face Asshole who I have to show compassion for.

My compassion is for Children taken from their parents at Gunpoint. Locked away in cages in their own filth or given away to foster parents never knowing if they will ever again see their birth parents.

My compassion if Gold Star Parents like Khizr and Ghazala Khan, whose son Captain Humayn who Killed In Action attempting to save the lives of men under his command. The Fucking Draft Dodging Piece of Shit Coward attacked them.

My Compassion is for Children locked in cages in their own filth.

My Compassion is Children give away like a prize who do not know if they will ever see their birth parents again.

My Compassion is for the thousands of Americans who have died of COVID-19 because Orange Fucking Shit Stain 45 cares more for his ratings than the lives of the American People.

My Compassion is for sailors of the U.S.S. Roosevelt, whose captain sacrificed his career to save their lives.

My Compassion is for the hundreds of thousands of front line Doctors, Nurses, EMT's risking their lives daily to the lives of people in their community....with little or no federal support.

My Compassion is for the Grocery Clerks who risk their lives on a daily to insure people can get the food they need.

But for some Fuck Wad, Ass Faced Scum Sucking Con? Nope. No None. Nothing. Fuck them, they get what they fucking deserve.

I reserve my compassion for those who have earned it.
Liar. You leftists have no real compassion for anyone. You only see human beings as colors, voting blocs, political pawns, and opportunities to grasp at power. You know it, I know it.

Forum List

Back