British P.M. hospitalized

And so it begins.

This was the first foreign rightwinger to make a mockery out of the whole Coronavirus pandemic, like his bossom-buddy Trump here.

I hope he pulls through...

giphy.gif

That was fucking retarded. You are basically happy he is sick and in the hospital, yet "hope he pulls through". Just dumb.
Leftists are happy when they see conservative hurts, they can't help coming to jibulate it shows their inability to have compassion for the innocent victims apart from we know WHO

All over the internet, I see some truly vile and disgusting comments coming from the left.
Anyone who isn't on their side, they seem to relish in their suffering.
Yes, I hope that if he dies they do not come to rejoice

You KNOW they will, we already had when it was announced that Boris had COVID-19 we already had a thread posted by Tommy T where he said "I hope the fat fuck dies" that thread I see has been removed as it's disgusting.

Only the evil and those devoid of ALL human decency CELEBRATE when someone dies and to CELEBRATE a death because it's someone who you have different politics with is the lowest of the low.

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

Of course you do. All decent people do. That morally barren POS tommy must be so excited now. After all, his position is that anyone who disagrees with his personal political views should fall ill and die. The scumbag must be beside himself with joy by now.

IF they say that Boris is having to be ventilated that means he will have to be sedated ie. be put into an Induced Coma to have the ventilation. This would be awful. Boris is such a positive character, he always seems to say things to give his population a reason to hope.

I wonder if these morons, and those Trumpists on this board, still think Covid-19 is a hoax or media hype?

Who thinks it's a hoax ?

I don't think anyone has said COVID-19 is a hoax, the World MSM need criticising in the extreme because they have caused all the hysteria, when the thing should have been everything done to keep everyone calm.

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

Of course you do. All decent people do. That morally barren POS tommy must be so excited now. After all, his position is that anyone who disagrees with his personal political views should fall ill and die. The scumbag must be beside himself with joy by now.

IF they say that Boris is having to be ventilated that means he will have to be sedated ie. be put into an Induced Coma to have the ventilation. This would be awful. Boris is such a positive character, he always seems to say things to give his population a reason to hope.

They just said he diddnt need a vent on the news. hopenhe comes out okay.

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

They just said he diddnt need a vent on the news. hopenhe comes out okay.

Hopefully he comes out okay yes. The situation is they take peoples to Intensive Care when someone's organs including their lungs are not able to function correctly without equipment to help them function.

I wonder if these morons, and those Trumpists on this board, still think Covid-19 is a hoax or media hype?

Who thinks it's a hoax ?

I don't think anyone has said COVID-19 is a hoax, the World MSM need criticising in the extreme because they have caused all the hysteria, when the thing should have been everything done to keep everyone calm.

Oh Now Lucy, the Orange Shit Stain called it a "Hoax", going so far as to to COIVID-19 as the "New Hoax" being created by the Democrats. Truth is out there.

The thread is about Boris Johnson and to wish him and his family the best and to hope and pray for him and them.

Not EVERY thread has to be about Trump, why must the crowd with the TDS invade every thread to post about Trump.

And so it begins.

This was the first foreign rightwinger to make a mockery out of the whole Coronavirus pandemic, like his bossom-buddy Trump here.

I hope he pulls through...

giphy.gif

That was fucking retarded. You are basically happy he is sick and in the hospital, yet "hope he pulls through". Just dumb.
Leftists are happy when they see conservative hurts, they can't help coming to jibulate it shows their inability to have compassion for the innocent victims apart from we know WHO

All over the internet, I see some truly vile and disgusting comments coming from the left.
Anyone who isn't on their side, they seem to relish in their suffering.
Yes, I hope that if he dies they do not come to rejoice

You KNOW they will, we already had when it was announced that Boris had COVID-19 we already had a thread posted by Tommy T where he said "I hope the fat fuck dies" that thread I see has been removed as it's disgusting.

Only the evil and those devoid of ALL human decency CELEBRATE when someone dies and to CELEBRATE a death because it's someone who you have different politics with is the lowest of the low.
Hello Lucy, yes I know we have experienced it on several occasions the nonsense of the leftists they are always happy after the suffering of the innocent victims as after a terrorist attack but now they should be careful and Don't come to piss us off

definition of an 'expert' .....a has been under pressure.

Irregardless..............anyone who trusts their doctor implicitly is a gambler at best.
What does that say a bout anyone who trusts Trump implicitly?

BTW, "Irregardless" isn't a word.

"irregardless" is the baddest-ass word of all time. This is for several reasons, which I will now explain.

1. It's the only word where attaching the "ir-" prefix to the root word has the exact same meaning as the root word: Throwing an "ir-" in front of normal, less bad-ass words that begin with "R" changes the meaning to the opposite of the word. Irrefutable. Irreverent. Irrelevant. Irresponsible. Not "irregardless." It doesn't care what the rules of grammar are. It means exactly the same thing as "regardless," and that's the way it likes it.

2. Against all odds, against all logic, and (ir)regardless of everyone hating it, it has achieved official word status: How can you not pull for the underdog in this case? "Irregardless" went up against the rules of grammar, stick-by-the-book lexicographers, and the fact that it's a completely redundant word. Didn't matter. Whatever didn't kill it made it stronger. It's the hardest-working word in the dictionary, and it should have earned your respect by now.

3. Even though it's a word, Merriam-Webster says you shouldn't use it: Can you name another word in the dictionary that the dictionary says you shouldn't use? Even really bad swear words don't have a dictionary-imposed boycott. That just makes me want to use it more.

4. It simultaneously makes sense and doesn't make sense: You can think of the word in one of two ways: (1) it should mean the opposite of "regardless," or something along the lines of "keeping the facts in regard," or (2) it could mean "regardless of the fact that something is regardless." The latter of the two is like double-super regardless, and it's the meaning I prefer. "Irregardless" really, really doesn't care what the facts are or what you think. It should only be used in extreme circumstances, such as when a course of action is ridiculously counterintuitive. "Irregardless of the fact that you are very thirsty, you should eat this pile of salt." Stuff like that.

5. It practices what it preaches: Irregardless of the rules of grammar, "irregardless" is a word. It's self-reflexive. It's the exception that proves the rule. It talks the talk and walks the walk. Is there another word like that? No, because "irregardless" is bad-ass. It is a text-based Chuck Norris, roundhouse-kicking everything else in the dictionary into submission.

6. If you think about it long enough, it will blow your mind: It's the Mobius Strip of words, but it's also packed with Eminem's aggressively apathetic attitude. It's completely unique, completely confusing, and it couldn't give a rat's ass about any of that. It just is what it is. If you don't like it, don't use it.
So that's my argument. I think "irregardless" should be embraced and celebrated. And damn it, I'm going to use it every chance I get.

Damn. You just convinced me. That is one badass word.

I really feel sorry for Boris. Having to go to a socialized medicine hospital to get treated. He probably won't survive it.

Funny thing about the stupid NHS. It is the second largest employer in the world behind the India railroad workers. They put out a call for more health care workers a couple of weeks ago. No matter how bloated and inefficient you think socialized program are they will can be more bloated.

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

Boris Johnson has been moved into an ICU as his condition get worse.

Like I give a shit...
If you don't give a shit, so go away
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

Boris' sister Rachel Johnson Retweeted the below, I think his below Tweet probably was before they put him into Intensive Care and when he was just in the hospital last night for tests:

1586207188264.png

If you have tears to shed give some thought to the nursing staff treating the sick without equipment because of tory incompetence. They are the victims here.

I don't think Boris is to blame for anything, if you want to blame then blame Theresa May, David Cameron and the Liberal Democrats who had the coalition with the Lefty at Heart David Cameron. They were all in a long time. Boris has only been the Prime Minister since July and he was not able to do ANYTHING until January because July-January was consumed with nothing but Brexit and a General Election.

It's not good Tommy to be wishing death of those who have different politics than you do. Karma Tommy Karma. Also Boris' fiancee is having a baby in June.

Like I give a shit...
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

Boris' sister Rachel Johnson Retweeted the below, I think his below Tweet probably was before they put him into Intensive Care and when he was just in the hospital last night for tests:

View attachment 319940

Thank you Lucy, The virus acts very quickly on people here in a short time people were better then they die a few hours later:(

Like I give a shit...
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

View attachment 319940

Thank you Lucy, The virus acts very quickly on people here in a short time people were better then they die a few hours later:(

If they go onto a ventilator they have a 60% chance of dying, it's not good.

Like I give a shit...
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

Rocko posted a thread for everyone to pray for his mother who is in the hospital with COVID-19, she is older than Boris, the power of prayer and positive thoughts in that thread seems to be working as his mother is now doing better, let's hope it works for Boris also.

I have tears for all those who died because of this damn virus, I see the increasing number of people who die all over the world and it makes me more than sad all its numbers are lives that are lost

Like I give a shit...
For you from me.
View attachment 319934

View attachment 319940

If they go onto a ventilator they have a 60% chance of dying, it's not good.

Oh no this is horrible news. We don't know if he's on a ventilator though, do we? Our son had a terrible case of pneumonia last May at 22 yo. He was transferred to ICU just for constant monitoring and oxygen support, but never went on a vent. Thank God, he recovered, but was hospitalized for a week.

So I know ICU is not always a "death sentence"---it can just mean more intense monitoring. But a ventilator, that I don't know

You are really a lamentable human being

Not EVERYTHING is about politics, why do some make EVERYTHING about politics, yes we all have different politics but we also are human beings we are supposed to wish and hope the best when someone is suffering.

Forum List

Back