British P.M. hospitalized

Boris Johnson is under observation for mild symptoms.

And if you believe that, I got a bridge and some swampland ya gonna LOVE!! :wink:
You're a democrat why would anyone pay attention to anything you say?

You're the one who wants to toss gays and Mooslims offa rooftops Tips.
See, that's the difference between You and me. I wouldn't do that to Britain's Trump.
We need more White Nationalist leaders with bad hair! :D

When a medical expert tells you one thing, and an eccentric politician with funny hair tells you another, deciding who to believe isn't THE hardest decision in the world. :dunno:

How about my cardia doctor "forgot" to give me a required prescription after my heart stents were placed? Another non-cardiac doctor caught it and asked why I was not taking it.

And so it begins.

This was the first foreign rightwinger to make a mockery out of the whole Coronavirus pandemic, like his bossom-buddy Trump here.

I hope he pulls through...

giphy.gif
I bet you do.

He wanted to make group immunity as Sweden and the Netherlands always do, people are happy, they are out to comment on French television that the confinement is ridiculous, but we'll see in a while they too unfortunately will try to make up for lost time.
And I wish him well Boris Johnson.

And so it begins.

This was the first foreign rightwinger to make a mockery out of the whole Coronavirus pandemic, like his bossom-buddy Trump here.

giphy.gif

That was fucking retarded. You are basically happy he is sick and in the hospital, yet "hope he pulls through". Just dumb.
Leftists are happy when they see conservative hurts, they can't help coming to jibulate it shows their inability to have compassion for the innocent victims apart from we know WHO

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

Of course you do. All decent people do. That morally barren POS tommy must be so excited now. After all, his position is that anyone who disagrees with his personal political views should fall ill and die. The scumbag must be beside himself with joy by now.

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

Of course you do. All decent people do. That morally barren POS tommy must be so excited now. After all, his position is that anyone who disagrees with his personal political views should fall ill and die. The scumbag must be beside himself with joy by now.

Prayers for Boris and his family and his fiancee who is I think going to have a baby in June. What a terrible situation this all is.

Yeah, I'm hoping the ICU is just an over precaution because he's the Prime Minister and they want to make extra extra sure he ends up being okay. Losing Boris would be a huge blow to the UK.

Boris' situation has worsened guys, he's been moved to ICU...

Let's not forget he was among the first of foreign rightwingers, right there w/Trump, to mock this thing as some sort of hoax.

Now he finds himself in a situation where he's fighting for his life over this "hoax."

There's a lesson to be learned here guys.

Stop w/the GD lunatic rightwing rhetoric and conspiracy theories, and follow the instructions of our health professionals, put down the quack-pot nonsense.

Your very lives depend upon it.

Last edited:
Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

His case sounds pretty typical. Going what the news said Johnsons case sound exactly how my neighbor described his: he fel sick, assumed it was oak pollin, went to the Dr tested positive and got put in bet. He went fro feeling a bit run down to high fever real nasty cough and weakness. There seems to be a hump to this virus. I think Boris Johnson will be okay. Just an abundance of caution .

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

Prayers for Boris and his family and his fiancee who is I think going to have a baby in June. What a terrible situation this all is.

My wife was more concerned about the baby. "They can get anybody to be PM. That baby only has one father!"

Women.

And so it begins.

giphy.gif

That was fucking retarded. You are basically happy he is sick and in the hospital, yet "hope he pulls through". Just dumb.
Leftists are happy when they see conservative hurts, they can't help coming to jibulate it shows their inability to have compassion for the innocent victims apart from we know WHO

All over the internet, I see some truly vile and disgusting comments coming from the left.
Anyone who isn't on their side, they seem to relish in their suffering.

It's horrible but it must also be said that the Chinese hide the beast well from everyone for as long as possible many people at least at the beginning took it all lightly

All over the internet, I see some truly vile and disgusting comments coming from the left.
Have you seen what the right says about Ruth Bader Ginsburg?

I don't here any cries from you hacks railing against it.

I wonder why.

And so it begins.

giphy.gif

Yes, I hope that if he dies they do not come to rejoice

Wow.

This sucks.

Hope he recovers soon.

My wife was more concerned about the baby. "They can get anybody to be PM. That baby only has one father!"

Women.

Well I also agree with Mrs. Toro, the baby does only have one father. What a distressing situation this must be for Boris' family.

Forum List

Back