British Muslims set up center to monitor criticism of Islam

Hey, that's just like the Jews. Looks like they learned from the masters.

what is "just like the jews"? who learned what from 'the masters' ?

Don't play that simple shit with me.
Try saying something negative against Jews on national TV...newspapers.
You know as well as I do that anything that does not kiss the ass of Jews, Judaism and Zionism is immediately deemed anti-semitic and banished from the mainstream.
It has gotten so bad that simply being against Zionism is considered anti-semitic.
The sad thing about Jews is that the fact of simply NOTICING the rigged game...is anti-semitic too!

It's ok...cause its alllllll cyclical. You get what you give and Jews give some great shit sandwiches.

So, this vitriolic rant about Jews controlling everything means you're NOT anti-Semitic?

of course not-----that is the stuff----that EVERYONE KNOWS. Long ago----I befriended the young doctors that worked in a very large hospital in which I did a light little 10 hr per week college time job as a front desk girl. Lots of them were from muslim lands. I learned what muslim kids are taught that EVERYONE KNOWS -----everyone knows that joooos control just about everything and have ALL DA MONEY ----ask the vile bitch Ilhan Omar-----her little fart about "...the franklins baby...." is a bit of shit she licked up off the mosque floor. EVERYONE KNOWS

Well...Jews DO represent less than 3% of the US population and represent 48% of billionaires. I mean...that's not ALL of the money...but you can obviously see where those 'rumors' may get started.

Hey, that's just like the Jews. Looks like they learned from the masters.

You know as well as I do that anything that does not kiss the ass of Jews, Judaism and Zionism is immediately deemed anti-semitic and banished from the mainstream.
It has gotten so bad that simply being against Zionism is considered anti-semitic.
The sad thing about Jews is that the fact of simply NOTICING the rigged game...is anti-semitic too!

It's ok...cause its alllllll cyclical. You get what you give and Jews give some great shit sandwiches.

So, this vitriolic rant about Jews controlling everything means you're NOT anti-Semitic?

of course not-----that is the stuff----that EVERYONE KNOWS. Long ago----I befriended the young doctors that worked in a very large hospital in which I did a light little 10 hr per week college time job as a front desk girl. Lots of them were from muslim lands. I learned what muslim kids are taught that EVERYONE KNOWS -----everyone knows that joooos control just about everything and have ALL DA MONEY ----ask the vile bitch Ilhan Omar-----her little fart about "...the franklins baby...." is a bit of shit she licked up off the mosque floor. EVERYONE KNOWS

Well...Jews DO represent less than 3% of the US population and represent 48% of billionaires. I mean...that's not ALL of the money...but you can obviously see where those 'rumors' may get started.

Jews can read and write too. I read your literature when I was 10 years old and
since. As a child, I was a precocious and avid reader

for our cyber idiots ----try to be honest. Does anyone out there AGREE that a statement----"THE KORAN IS A FRAUD"-----should be deemed criminal? ----try to be honest both muslims and ass-lickers. More news-----the statement----"the torah is a fraud" is NOT CRIIMINAL and no one is seeking to criminalize it
Yes, but claiming the holocaust didn't happen will get you jail time in many places. I wonder who was responsible for ushering along that legislation?
As a matter of fact most of the hate speech legislation in place in Europe, Australia and Canada was pushed by Jewish lobby groups...Not Muslims.
Israel: Worldwide Ban On Criticising Israel And Jews, New Law Proposed

Shockingly...many of the groups behind hate speech laws in the US...Jews.

You see...the Muslims are just along for the ride because they see what pushovers the Goy are. Of course YOU already know this. They are just following the masters.

Oh, the Jewish verbal IQ is well documented. We ALL know about that. One can't swing a dead cat without learning some new, laudable quality possessed by the diaspora. Congratulations!

for our cyber idiots ----try to be honest. Does anyone out there AGREE that a statement----"THE KORAN IS A FRAUD"-----should be deemed criminal? ----try to be honest both muslims and ass-lickers. More news-----the statement----"the torah is a fraud" is NOT CRIIMINAL and no one is seeking to criminalize it
Yes, but claiming the holocaust didn't happen will get you jail time in many places. I wonder who was responsible for ushering along that legislation?
As a matter of fact most of the hate speech legislation in place in Europe, Australia and Canada was pushed by Jewish lobby groups...Not Muslims.

You see...the Muslims are just along for the ride because they see what pushovers the Goy are. Of course YOU already know this. They are just following the masters.

you ate the filth but failed to analyze. IN FACT the anti holocaust denial laws in
Europe had nothing to do with Jews or "jewish influence" They were enacted long ago by NON JEWISH LEGISLATORS who had no dependence on jewish vote or "franklins"------because it is a fact that HOLOCAUST DENIAL was, at that time ----the SIGNATURE OF NAZI HOPEFULS. As to HATE LAWS----it is muslims who DEMAND something like a UNIVERSAL adoption of THEIR
BLASPHEMY LAWS ------jews have no such demand on the jewish take on
"blasphemy" There is no doubt that jews fight HATE SPEECH-----Jews
were in the VANGUARD of the civil rights movement-----which heightened in the 1960s-----and instigated so much hatred in you and your fellow islamo Nazi pigs
(for the record----that was so long ago that muslims were STILL WHITE----like
muhummad ------- and "colored persons" were disdained as ABED by the UMMA from west to east-----from east Africa all the way thru south east ASIA.
You can claim that MOSES HAD SMELLY FEET------but DO NOT TOUCH A
'holy' KHARAHAN

Oh, the Jewish verbal IQ is well documented. We ALL know about that. One can't swing a dead cat without learning some new, laudable quality possessed by the diaspora. Congratulations!

you're welcome. Universal literacy was advocated in Israel/Judea by about 500 BCE

you ate the filth but failed to analyze. IN FACT the anti holocaust denial laws in
Europe had nothing to do with Jews or "jewish influence" They were enacted long ago by NON JEWISH LEGISLATORS who had no dependence on jewish vote or "franklins"------because it is a fact that HOLOCAUST DENIAL was, at that time ----the SIGNATURE OF NAZI HOPEFULS. As to HATE LAWS----it is muslims who DEMAND something like a UNIVERSAL adoption of THEIR
were in the VANGUARD of the civil rights movement-----which heightened in the 1960s-----and instigated so much hatred in you and your fellow islamo Nazi pigs
muhummad ------- and "colored persons" were disdained as ABED by the UMMA from west to east-----from east Africa all the way thru south east ASIA.
'holy' KHARAHAN
If it has nothing to do with Jewish influence then how do you explain a Jewish government pushing for it? They are not influencing?
Please, read what you type.
The fact remains that Jews have pressed long and hard to alter the values which are core to Western culture to their own end.

Islam is an Ideology and acts like a cult in the way it treats any who want to abandon it.

Blacks are a race. There is no comparison. Jews are an ethicity, with only a minority being particularly religious and people are free to abandon Judaism. There is no comparison.

Only extremely conniving, underhanded individuals act as if these comparisons ate valid.

An ACTUAL valid comparison would be to something like Scientology. If Scientologists were to set up a similar organization, the comparison would be most apt.

'holy' KHARAHAN
If it has nothing to do with Jewish influence then how do you explain a Jewish government pushing for it? They are not influencing?
The fact remains that Jews have pressed long and hard to alter the values which are core to Western culture to their own end.
This THREAD has nothing to do with Jews.

You should take your paranoid schizophrenia to the conspiracy theory section where it belongs.

[: 51474"]
[

I am FASCINATED with the assertion of Von Ingersleben
question to Herr Von Inger-whatevah. what "jewish government pushes or pushed for laws against Holocaust denial-----I believe that the first government that came up with the idea was the AUSTRIAN government------jewish? ..... "pressed long and hard to alter ....
values core to western culture...." which values are those?

over to you Herr Von Ingerlump--------

Muslim-Council-of-Britain-300x174.jpg

So much for free speech in the UK. Of course, they don’t have a law enforcing free speech.

In other words, the media must conform to sharia dictates. Islam must be presented as a religion of peace, and it must be presented as if it were no different from any other religion, in complete contradiction to all facts about the abusive, oppressive and supremacist Sharia. This is what the MCB calls the promotion of “fair and responsible reporting of Muslims and Islam,” as it deceptively promotes its agenda as “engaging constructively with the media and empowering communities to make a change.” Such change will not support reports that condemn Muslim rape gangs, sanctioned by Islamic doctrine that approves of the assault of infidel girls. The Islamic monitoring center will condemn valid criticism of Islam.

They already arrest and prosecute anyone accused of defaming Islam on social media.]

More @ Muslim Council of Britain launches Center for Media Monitoring to silence criticism of Islam
The real danger in America is that if the Democrats ever get enough power they will also abolish our Freedom of Speech.

'holy' KHARAHAN

You should take your paranoid schizophrenia to the conspiracy theory section where it belongs.
That's where you're wrong. Thus my original statement. The Jews have made it possible for the Muslims to exploit the British system.

[

question to Herr Von Inger-whatevah. what "jewish government pushes or pushed for laws against Holocaust denial-----I believe that the first government that came up with the idea was the AUSTRIAN government------jewish? ..... "pressed long and hard to alter ....

I provided you with an article which cites multiple examples. Start by Refuting those.

'holy' KHARAHAN

That's where you're wrong. Thus my original statement. The Jews have made it possible for the Muslims to exploit the British system.

can you be more specific Herr whatevah? In what way have british jews made it possible for muslims to exploit the British system?

[

I provided you with an article which cites multiple examples. Start by Refuting those.

what article? I would LIKE TO REVIEW IT-------I lived thru the era of
the development of BOTH Holocaust denial and the laws created that
criminalize it-----------actually----regarding holocaust denial------I read the propaganda of Holocaust denial that PRECEDED the Holocaust --both
published before I was born. I like reading old stuff

Muslim-Council-of-Britain-300x174.jpg

So much for free speech in the UK. Of course, they don’t have a law enforcing free speech.

In other words, the media must conform to sharia dictates. Islam must be presented as a religion of peace, and it must be presented as if it were no different from any other religion, in complete contradiction to all facts about the abusive, oppressive and supremacist Sharia. This is what the MCB calls the promotion of “fair and responsible reporting of Muslims and Islam,” as it deceptively promotes its agenda as “engaging constructively with the media and empowering communities to make a change.” Such change will not support reports that condemn Muslim rape gangs, sanctioned by Islamic doctrine that approves of the assault of infidel girls. The Islamic monitoring center will condemn valid criticism of Islam.

They already arrest and prosecute anyone accused of defaming Islam on social media.]

More @ Muslim Council of Britain launches Center for Media Monitoring to silence criticism of Islam

Tommy Tainant day job

Last edited:
What these values are? Hard core antisemitism is among them?
[

what article? I would LIKE TO REVIEW IT-------I lived thru the era of
the development of BOTH Holocaust denial and the laws created that
criminalize it-----------actually----regarding holocaust denial------I read the propaganda of Holocaust denial that PRECEDED the Holocaust --both
published before I was born. I like reading old stuff
Post #23

What these values are? Hard core antisemitism is among them?
Anything Jews disagree with or do not benefit their diaspora are "Anti-Semitic".
Pogroms and expelling them from European countries are also antisemitism in quotes I suppose. So, does that belong to Western values?

Forum List

Back