British jihadists are smuggling Burger King meals into Syria from across the boarder

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
This reminds me of the story of Kentucky Fried Chicken being ordered in Gaza to someone in Egypt, who then delivers it. I guess everyone likes Western food, whether they are from the Western world or from the Middle East.

British jihadists are smuggling Burger King meals into Syria from across the boarder

BRITISH jihadists in Syria miss junk food so much they are sneaking Burger King meals over the border from Turkey.

By Jerry Lawton / Published 16th April 2015
BURGER-KING-Whopper-Jihadist-436761.jpg

There are two outlets of the fast food giant just an hour’s drive from the frontier in the towns of Gaziantep and Sanliurfa.

Would-be fighters travelling through Turkey to join Isis are stocking up on the firm’s Whopper burgers before crossing into Syria, known as “Shaam” by jihadists.

One fighter, an Englishman calling himself Jannahtain, posted snaps of his takeaway feast on Twitter – and it even included pre-mixed booze.

“Jannahtain also uploaded pictures of tinned mojito cocktails, Pringles crisps, Oreo cookies, M&M sweets and cans of 7Up”

But Twitter users were quick to stick the boot into the two-faced jihadist for enjoying food cooked by the US-ownedcorporation.

Continue reading at:

BIG WHOOPER Jihadists are smuggling Burger King meals into Syria Latest News Breaking UK News World News Headlines Daily Star

stop it Sally :rolleyes:

you are too much!

You want to meet me for a Whopper and fries? In the coupons in the paper this weekend, there was a two for-one for Burger King.

you are too much!

You want to meet me for a Whopper and fries? In the coupons in the paper this weekend, there was a two for-one for Burger King.

well ..I'll think about it ...

do they have chicken instead of beef ...I don't eat beef ...

you are too much!

well ..I'll think about it ...

do they have chicken instead of beef ...I don't eat beef ...

I'll have to check and get back to you. I'm pretty sure they do.

lol

to bring up the burger king ....o_O

and all that ???? LOL

Ew you'd think for all that risk they'd at least go for some Wendy's?! :razz:

200.gif

Wendy's is too greasy. I'll stick with Burger King or Carl's Jr.
Out east Wendy's is the best. Burger King is as gross as KFC over here. And Carl's Jr., which is called Hardee's here, is definitely the last option on any list of choices for fast food restaurants.

This reminds me of the story of Kentucky Fried Chicken being ordered in Gaza to someone in Egypt, who then delivers it. I guess everyone likes Western food, whether they are from the Western world or from the Middle East.

BRITISH jihadists in Syria miss junk food so much they are sneaking Burger King meals over the border from Turkey.

There are two outlets of the fast food giant just an hour’s drive from the frontier in the towns of Gaziantep and Sanliurfa.

Would-be fighters travelling through Turkey to join Isis are stocking up on the firm’s Whopper burgers before crossing into Syria, known as “Shaam” by jihadists.

One fighter, an Englishman calling himself Jannahtain, posted snaps of his takeaway feast on Twitter – and it even included pre-mixed booze.

“Jannahtain also uploaded pictures of tinned mojito cocktails, Pringles crisps, Oreo cookies, M&M sweets and cans of 7Up”

But Twitter users were quick to stick the boot into the two-faced jihadist for enjoying food cooked by the US-ownedcorporation.

Continue reading at:

BIG WHOOPER Jihadists are smuggling Burger King meals into Syria Latest News Breaking UK News World News Headlines Daily Star

seeking an early death??

Continue reading at:

you are too much!

Nato won´t let its proxy armies starve...

While you fucking shit talk about fast food and co, humans are smuggled as well...

Continue reading at:

you are too much!

While you fucking shit talk about fast food and co, humans are smuggled as well...

Well, since you are now living in Germany, hadn't you better tell the German government that you don't like the idea of Germany belonging to NATO. Meanwhile, why don't you tell us the meal you enjoyed the most when you lived in Syria and if you are able to get the ingredients in Germany to still make it. I don't think you are going for sauerbraten, but maybe a beer and some pretzels when you sneak out to a Ratskeller with a fake I.D., Little Boy with the vulgar mouth.

Continue reading at:

you are too much!

Please go stop it...

Continue reading at:

you are too much!

Well, since you are now living in Germany, hadn't you better tell the German government that you don't like the idea of Germany belonging to NATO. Meanwhile, why don't you tell us the meal you enjoyed the most when you lived in Syria and if you are able to get the ingredients in Germany to still make it. I don't think you are going for sauerbraten, but maybe a beer and some pretzels when you sneak out to a Ratskeller with a fake I.D., Little Boy with the vulgar mouth.
Sad for you that I am a German. I told you that already, but as always you keep talking your bullshit. And my mouth is not vulgar, your mind is.

Continue reading at:

you are too much!

Please go stop it...
Nato must stop the flow in of terrorists and support for them into Syria. Turkey is a Nato member. Nato has no interest in fighting the terror. over 15.000 Nusra rodents trained and equipped in Turkey, Nato´s "moderates", stormed Idlib City this year.

Last edited:
Isn't that food haraam for jihadists? They are obviously slaves to the zionist plot! LOL

Continue reading at:

you are too much!

Sad for you that I am a German. I told you that already, but as always you keep talking your bullshit. And my mouth is not vulgar, your mind is.

Maybe you are a German citizen. but there are people here in America and no doubt Germany too who were born in Syria and are now German citizens. Since your idol Bashar can do no wrong in your eyes even when he is busy killing his own civilians, you could possibily not have been born in Syria but have Syrian roots.. You must think that people are blind and cannot see the vulgarities coming from your keyboard. Poor Little Boy, if he doesn't like what is being said (even though it is the truth), the dirty words come flowing forth.

Now here is an important assignment for you, Little Boy, since you are in Germany. You have to convince this rapper to give up his plans because, of course, you don't want to see any fellow Germans harmed.

German ISIS rapper Deso Dogg threatens home nation with Charlie Hebdo-like attack in music video Daily Mail Online

Continue reading at:

you are too much!

Maybe you are a German citizen. but there are people here in America and no doubt Germany too who were born in Syria and are now German citizens. Since your idol Bashar can do no wrong in your eyes even when he is busy killing his own civilians, you could possibily not have been born in Syria but have Syrian roots.. You must think that people are blind and cannot see the vulgarities coming from your keyboard. Poor Little Boy, if he doesn't like what is being said (even though it is the truth), the dirty words come flowing forth.

Now here is an important assignment for you, Little Boy, since you are in Germany. You have to convince this rapper to give up his plans because, of course, you don't want to see any fellow Germans harmed.

German ISIS rapper Deso Dogg threatens home nation with Charlie Hebdo-like attack in music video Daily Mail Online
You still have not provided evidence for your bogus claims about Assad. Because you are always lying. I was born in Wuppertal as a German and our streets are full of deso dogs. The town next to mine is a "stronghold" of the Salafists.

Deso dog Silvio K. from Solingen, e.g., now in the IS. If you remember the Americans that were killed in Frankfurt. Their murderer is in his Facebook buddy list.

Time to raise the Syrian flag with Bashar´s likeness all over Solingen.

Last edited:

Continue reading at:

You still have not provided evidence for your bogus claims about Assad. Because you are always lying. I was born in Wuppertal as a German and our streets are full of deso dogs. The town next to mine is a "stronghold" of the Salafists.

Deso dog Silvio K. from Solingen, e.g., now in the IS. If you remember the Americans that were killed in Frankfurt. Their murderer is in his Facebook buddy list.

Time to raise the Syrian flag with Bashar´s likeness all over Solingen.

It certainly looks like the Little Boy thinks that every media in the world is lying if they happen to publish an article about his idol Assad killing his own civilians. Have it your own way, Little Boy, but people aren't fooled no matter what you say. Meanwhile, people are born all over the world in countries where their parents or grandparents don't have their roots. The way you carry on here with your idol, it certainly seems that your roots are from Syria.

Forum List

Back