British General Election Results

But the Conservatives are making gains in those seats.
According to exit polls, Conservatives are expected to lose their majority in parliament, Toro.

Yup. But in the first two seats, the Tories are outperforming the exit polls.

Still a long way to go, though.
The Tories are picking-up the anti-Europe Ukip vote.

Yes that's why the Conservatives will be happy at the first two results because the UKIP vote has all but collapsed, the Conservatives will hope that is repeated across most of England and Wales, I don't UKIP ever were in Scotland I'd have to read up on that.

Sunderland Central vote has just been declared, the pattern is continuing, a good vote for the Conservatives, collapse of UKIP.

Conservatives up 10% since 2015 in that Sunderland Central vote, UKIP vote is 14% down and the swing to Labour is a low 2.3% again the Exit Poll was saying a 7% swing to Labour.

The Newcastle vote was a 2.1% swing from Labour to the Conservatives, even though Labour won that seat a safe seat, it's the swing that is the most important part you pay attention to, the swing percentage is what says the Exit Poll is totally wrong.

According to exit polls, Conservatives are expected to lose their majority in parliament, Toro.

Yes that's why the Conservatives will be happy at the first two results because the UKIP vote has all but collapsed, the Conservatives will hope that is repeated across most of England and Wales, I don't UKIP ever were in Scotland I'd have to read up on that.

Sunderland Central vote has just been declared, the pattern is continuing, a good vote for the Conservatives, collapse of UKIP.

Conservatives up 10% since 2015 in that Sunderland Central vote, UKIP vote is 14% down and the swing to Labour is a low 2.3% again the Exit Poll was saying a 7% swing to Labour.

The Newcastle vote was a 2.1% swing from Labour to the Conservatives, even though Labour won that seat a safe seat, it's the swing that is the most important part you pay attention to, the swing percentage is what says the Exit Poll is totally wrong.
Few Conservatives would share your confidence tonight.

Few Conservatives would share your confidence tonight.

You'd be wrong, Conservative Central Office is feeling a lot happier already based on the swing percentages so far.

Labour hold Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Conservatives hold Swindon North.

The swing in Swindon is benefiting Labour in this Tory seat.

I think the Tories will win a narrow majority.

Yes they will, they could also boost the narrow majority by on key votes in the Parliament having the DUP vote with the Government.
The SDLP would cancel DUP votes.

No they wouldn't, if the Conservatives getting a narrow majority + DUP votes then ALL Opposition parties cannot outvote the Government.

EG. Out of 100, if you have 55 and everyone else added up has 45, then the 45 cannot outvote the 55.

Simple mathematics.

I think the Tories will win a narrow majority.

Yes they will, they could also boost the narrow majority by on key votes in the Parliament having the DUP vote with the Government.
The SDLP would cancel DUP votes.

No they wouldn't, if the Conservatives getting a narrow majority + DUP votes then ALL Opposition parties cannot outvote the Government.

EG. Out of 100, if you have 55 and everyone else added up has 45, then the 45 cannot outvote the 55.

Simple mathematics.
May God help the Tories if they have to count on the Ulster Protestants to keep them functioning in government.

Forum List

Back