Britain Sends New Weapons To Ukraine , supplying Ukraine with anti-tank weapons against oriental barbarians!

I respect them for what they are, brave fighters. You are a dirty pig, filled with the blood of slavs.
those are not my worlds but your famous scholar from SP

sorry :flameth:for using google T:

"Moscow imperialists , remember: while maintaining the current course of the party and the government to aggravate relations with NATO, you will have to fight with stray dogs for food."
Yakov Grigoriev

those are not my worlds but your famous scholar from SP

sorry :flameth:for using google T:

"Moscow imperialists , remember: while maintaining the current course of the party and the government to aggravate relations with NATO, you will have to fight with stray dogs for food."
Yakov Grigoriev

It is the Ukrainian that will starve, just as in the 1930s.

gleb2.jpg

Down with the Nazi swine!

It is the Ukrainian that will starve, just as in the 1930s.

View attachment 590171

Down with the Nazi swine!
ivan, dont care about your RT,ru crap , some facts about your mongol ulus

"
30,000,000 people in Russia are not connected to centralized sewage systems – despite living in the digital age and in an allegedly developed country.

In a special project, our partner outlet Novaya Gazeta reveals how about a fifth of the Russian population gets by without access to indoor plumbing and the devastating impact this has on the environment."

1642635451185.png

1642635329416.png

ivan, dont care about your RT,ru crap , some facts about your mongol ulus

"
30,000,000 people in Russia are not connected to centralized sewage systems – despite living in the digital age and in an allegedly developed country.

In a special project, our partner outlet Novaya Gazeta reveals how about a fifth of the Russian population gets by without access to indoor plumbing and the devastating impact this has on the environment."

View attachment 590199

View attachment 590195

They shit in an outhouse, you shit in your pants.

Good move for Britain. I have told this board for two years, the Cold War was never over, just because it was in all the papers. I hate being right all the time.
The Cold war was over---then we got fuck up Biden in and now everyone wants a piece of us.

Russians have always been expansionists. They didn't change their spots, and never in U.S. history has any dictators ever respected neutrality and none of have ever respected any other country's isolationist fantasies. You can fight them overseas, or you can fight them on your own streets. The smart money much prefers fighting them on their streets.

Assorted gimps and commies spend a lot of time trying to convince Americans that isolationist bullshit is grand and having a strong military is all 'fascist n stuff'; a lot of wimps and spoiled Burb Brats like that fantasy.

The Cold war was over---then we got fuck up Biden in and now everyone wants a piece of us.
I think they don't want a piece of us. The "everyone" is Russia, just like I have told you guys for years and the piece they want is the entire country of Ukraine, at least for now.

I think they don't want a piece of us. The "everyone" is Russia, just like I have told you guys for years and the piece they want is the entire country of Ukraine, at least for now.
just Ukraine? Alaska, Finland, Belarus , etc.

Sweden is always ready to give to the oriental thugs bloody nose , and Ivans know it ...what we need today its NATO !

Poland was crushed to nothingness in WWII and in the Soviet Bloc. Poland is nothing now, and weak. Lithuania was destroyed and is a terrible nation, utterly useless to the world.
Basically, what Germany has become. The economic and financial powerhouse of Europe conducting so impotent foreign policy.

Forum List

Back