Moscow ‘using weapons smuggled by Iran from Iraq against Ukraine’. all you need to know about Nigeria with snow- PAPER TIGER !

Some Russian posters here push a narrative about Chinese tanks being sent westward for Russian army. I don't know whether it is true or just a piece of Russian propaganda.

Russian army is mostly old junk. No one says Russia doesn't have equipment and hardware. They have plenty of that. But maybe they need more relatively modern warfare, who knows.
11 years ago, Russia increased their military budget threefold. Between 2011 and 2020 484 Billion € were used to modernize the army. They still have thousands of T-72 and there is no point in not using them. However, these look like T-90:

Political posturing through minor weapons donations. Of course these are states heavily dependent on Russia.
I don't know why anyone is surprised by any of this. Outside the immediate information bubble of Western news and information is a real world out there that actually has other alliances. There's absolutely nothing whatsoever available to US News wise from any Western source that is reliable anymore.

I'm just barely scraping by with BBC and Al Jazeera....
Soon I will be looking for newspapers printed in other languages.

Jo

Forum List

Back