What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bringin' back a classic..

G.T.

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Got it spinning.............

Is the lead panned left, or that me? It sounds right, don't get me wrong, it's just a question for my own learning reference. I never put the lead off of center/don't know when to do it.

The mixing is slick/very clean.

Now I hear it panning side to side? There's a science to where to place the lead I was hoping to discover, and now you have officially mind fucked me. But don't worry, my mind wasn't a virgin and I'm not a minor.

You sound really good on this, a perfect fit. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahhahaahah...the truck horn made me turn my head.....ahahahahahahaha...wtf. I flinched.

lmao.....steppin on a plumb. this shit's awesome. You're a straight hick my man ; ) ..... lol strong work for sure. Impressive.

OP
M
Reaction score
The lead vocals panning was deliberate and for effect.

Glad you liked the track.

OP
M
Reaction score
There's a science to where to place the lead I was hoping to discover
In serious work -- which this was not -- sometimes placing the lead vocals just slightly right or left of center can really make a track pop.

The Beatles taught us this.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
is this one gonna scare the cats? da man hates when your music scares the cats lol

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
ooooooo no...the last couple have been real good...but the one before that....scared my cats to death....they were hiding and hissing....kinda like midnights dates....*i will teach him to hate on census workers*

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
when i was in school.....at asu...old 421 went down hill fast ...into a old stone bridge....and then a hair pen curve....now keep in mind....wilkesboro use to be a huge chicken producer with tyson's there....a truck hauling chickens overturned in the curve....it was just a mess....

it didnt scare the cats..nice work

LuckyDan

Sublime
Reaction score
when i was in school.....at asu...old 421 went down hill fast ...into a old stone bridge....and then a hair pen curve....now keep in mind....wilkesboro use to be a huge chicken producer with tyson's there....a truck hauling chickens overturned in the curve....it was just a mess....

it didnt scare the cats..nice work

So you wanna hear some Allman Bros? Otherwise, you're being way too cryptic for me.

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
o hell no...i dont even listen to that...two words scooter herring....i am old school...

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
hmmm when i went to asu in the 70s....hwy 421...went straight down the mountain into a stone bridge then after you left the bridge you went into a hair pin turn....wilkesboro, the first town off the mtn....was a chicken producing hq's....for tyson chicken and all....a truck carrying chickens...overturned in the curve....1000's of chickens...1000's dead or escaped...

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
see how dependant you have become on logic and cohesiveness? you need to break that habit and i will not enable you!

LuckyDan

Sublime
Reaction score
o hell no...i dont even listen to that...two words scooter herring....i am old school...

All i know is I think the world of you. So here. Listen to this. And shut the fuck up. For once.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1jpQu6qR1E[/ame]

God, if I could just say I love you! without the world coming to an end.

Last edited:

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
noooooooooooooooooooo lol....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GyOgVFDocs]YouTube - Lynard Skynard Gimme Three Steps Live[/ame]

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yW_rYLoIR08]YouTube - Janis Ian - Society's Child[/ame]

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List