Bringin' back a classic..

Got it spinning.............

Is the lead panned left, or that me? It sounds right, don't get me wrong, it's just a question for my own learning reference. I never put the lead off of center/don't know when to do it.

The mixing is slick/very clean.

Now I hear it panning side to side? There's a science to where to place the lead I was hoping to discover, and now you have officially mind fucked me. But don't worry, my mind wasn't a virgin and I'm not a minor.

You sound really good on this, a perfect fit. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahhahaahah...the truck horn made me turn my head.....ahahahahahahaha...wtf. I flinched.

lmao.....steppin on a plumb. this shit's awesome. You're a straight hick my man ; ) ..... lol strong work for sure. Impressive.

• Banned
There's a science to where to place the lead I was hoping to discover
In serious work -- which this was not -- sometimes placing the lead vocals just slightly right or left of center can really make a track pop.

The Beatles taught us this.

ooooooo no...the last couple have been real good...but the one before that....scared my cats to death....they were hiding and hissing....kinda like midnights dates....*i will teach him to hate on census workers*

when i was in school.....at asu...old 421 went down hill fast ...into a old stone bridge....and then a hair pen curve....now keep in mind....wilkesboro use to be a huge chicken producer with tyson's there....a truck hauling chickens overturned in the curve....it was just a mess....

it didnt scare the cats..nice work

when i was in school.....at asu...old 421 went down hill fast ...into a old stone bridge....and then a hair pen curve....now keep in mind....wilkesboro use to be a huge chicken producer with tyson's there....a truck hauling chickens overturned in the curve....it was just a mess....

it didnt scare the cats..nice work

So you wanna hear some Allman Bros? Otherwise, you're being way too cryptic for me.

hmmm when i went to asu in the 70s....hwy 421...went straight down the mountain into a stone bridge then after you left the bridge you went into a hair pin turn....wilkesboro, the first town off the mtn....was a chicken producing hq's....for tyson chicken and all....a truck carrying chickens...overturned in the curve....1000's of chickens...1000's dead or escaped...

Forum List

Back