Bring back the gun forum?

Bring back the gun forum?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
I don't understand why such an important topic of discussion was relegated to the "garage." The second amendment is one of our precious rights and we have a LOT of topics about gun/gun control/shootings/politicians trying to revoke or infringe upon our rights (as well as special interest groups). I say Bring back the gun forum so that we don't have to search for second amendment discussion. :) Vote please.

Hasn't this been 'discussed' to exhaustion? Everyone is convinced by this time, either for, against or flex.

Hasn't this been 'discussed' to exhaustion? Everyone is convinced by this time, either for, against or flex.

I wanted to do a poll. Maybe if enough members vote yes, they will bring it back. It shouldn't have been disposed with anyways. It's an important topic of discussion and interesting to talk about.

There is a great deal more vehemence on one side than the other.

O.K., if one of the militant 2nders sends me a new Ruger .357 revolver, I'll vote 'yes'.

O.K., if one of the militant 2nders sends me a new Ruger .357 revolver, I'll vote 'yes'.

Nope. No buying votes. Vote with your heart and mind. Do you think we should have a forum to discuss 2nd amendment issues or not? If not, people are just going to post that stuff in politics and current events. That "garage" forum blows.

Nope. No buying votes. Vote with your heart and mind. Do you think we should have a forum to discuss 2nd amendment issues or not? If not, people are just going to post that stuff in politics and current events. That "garage" forum blows.

Oh, gee, shucks, darn! What are votes good for if ya can't sell 'em?

Oh, gee, shucks, darn! What are votes good for if ya can't sell 'em?

I'm kind of pissed that they took the gun forum away and put in that "Garage" forum that nobody goes to. Our rights are one of THE most important discussions we could have here at USMB. WTF?

Forum List

Back