Brilliant Writer in New York weighs his Bad Choices

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
William Howard Kunstler, a brilliant writer in New York---where us Heartland Deplorables are constantly told is the location of all the smart people, all of The Elites.

He doesn't like Trump one single bit---never did, and has not been shy to say so, but is smart enough to shrug off any TDS tendencies long enough to weigh his alternatives:

"I didn’t vote for him last time, but I would vote for him this time to keep the Democratic Party out of power. There’s a lot to not love about Mr. Trump in his persona and manner. There’s a great deal more to fear about the prospect of Democratic Party control of government. Their enmity to free speech cannot be doubted after a decade of promoting cancel culture. Their appetite for coercion is at odds with the Bill of Rights. Their bad faith and dishonesty have been on display through all the concocted melodramas of RussiaGate and its offshoots. Their economic program is a mashup of all the failed central planning regimes from the bygone 20th century and is wholly inconsistent with the new imperatives to downscale and re-localize the real productive activities of daily life in this country."

Here is a man introspectively considering what is best of himself, his family, his county. Do we ever, ever see that out of the liberals on this board? I pick on Coyote some, because she is not only a TDS Fanatic but a Moderator on this Board, and while her moderating skills have improved considerably---she has never ever had a thought---not that I have read---other than WHAT HURTS TRUMP?

Never mind about America.

As Andrew McCabe, the Perjurer who led the FBI for a while, said:

First we Fuck Flynn; then we Fuck Trump.

Never mind about America.

Cancel Culture might be the most dangerous threat to the country right now.

"I pick on Coyote some, because she is not only a TDS Fanatic but a Moderator on this Board, and while her moderating skills have improved considerably-"

Holy Hell

"I pick on Coyote some, because she is not only a TDS Fanatic but a Moderator on this Board, and while her moderating skills have improved considerably-"

Holy Hell
______

Well, she hasn't gone Jackboot on me in several years. I thought it might be medication. Maybe others are still having Censorship issues. I was for a while. But, now I brag on the freedom of speech I have on this board---especially considering what is going on elsewhere on the internet.

Holy Hell
______

Well, she hasn't gone Jackboot on me in several years. I thought it might be medication. Maybe others are still having Censorship issues. I was for a while. But, now I brag on the freedom of speech I have on this board---especially considering what is going on elsewhere on the internet.

Okay

I dont see how any mainstream heartland or southern Democrat could possibly vote for any Democrat this time.

Reminds me of 2010
When real Democrats put the brakes to a runaway presidency.

Kunstler defended some of the top groups in the counter-culture movement in the late 60's, early 70's.
Since he is wary of Beijing Biden and today's Dimms; you better be, too!!

How many democrat voters can write articles that logical and precise, not many?
2016 had many "Trump democrats", and 2020 will have even more, especially city dwellers sick of the crime wave.
They will vote for Trump, but never admit it to anyone.

I'm going to go another step in this direction. Trump is going pick up more black votes than any white candidate in recent history because BLM is killing blacks at a rate that equals numbers from the long hot summers of the 60's. Blacks are going to step off the democratic plantation in droves in the coming election.

Some of the comments in this thread make it seem like a good place to comment on the Special Congressional Election in the 27th Districts of New York, on which there has been no National news. Wonder why?

The election was 6/23. It took them three weeks to count the votes..

This special election was because the incumbent Republican got caught in some fraudulent scam and is sitting in the pen right now. (Seemingly, not good for the Republican Brand.)

That guy, named Collins I believe, was elected before the felony was committed, or known—-by 3,000 votes. The new Republican just beat the same Democrat candidate by 16,000 votes.

It’s a conservative district, but there is lesson there somewhere.

In 2018 the Republican wins by 3,000. Then they watch the Democrats impeach Trump, AOC and her squad (and Pelosi) act like Maoists for a year and a half; they see Cuomo go Gestapo on them while incompetently killing thousands in Nursing homes. etc. etc—and the Republican wins by 16,000.

Call it an honest poll.

Crickets from the board's Dimms and leftists.
Interesting.....
________

Not much of a response was it. Every now and then--it's rare--but every now and then, instead of the pages of elementary school dodges and retreaded Marxisms, and RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA----these Bolsheviks sense (it's not intelligence, just instinct) that this is one I need to leave alone....and thus leave myself the avenue of pretending I didn't read it. I can't make them do that but Kunstler can.

Holy Hell
:abgg2q.jpg:

I didn't know a Coyote was a she, I'll need to be nicer. Is that sexist? You sure she's a real she, it's tuff to be sure via internet and sex-overhauls?

Holy Hell

I didn't know a Coyote was a she, I'll need to be nicer. Is that sexist? You sure she's a real she, it's tuff to be sure via internet and sex-overhauls?
Yes, Coyote is a She. Can we still say that today? I don't know. But if we can say that, I will tempt fate a little more and guess she may not be one you would want to run across in a dark alley.

Now, that is not meant as an insult. Though I don't think she lives there now, she is from West Virginia---so she once said on here---which is usually Scots-Irish stock---of which I am proud to say I have some as well.

Other than that, I don't know of her at all, except I know her political knowledge and instincts---which are recklessly non-existent.

She has totalitarian tendencies, but she is far from alone in the day of Pelosi and Strzok, and Comey, and Brennen and Clapper et al---Traitors or Marxists. She was using her moderator status to try these aberrant tendencies out several years ago. But, in my experience, she has learned to ameliorate them...and thus has accomplished what must be difficult. Learn to be a good moderator while remaining a Fool.
_____

Holy Hell

Yes, Coyote is a She. Can we still say that today? I don't know. But if we can say that, I will tempt fate a little more and guess she may not be one you would want to run across in a dark alley.

Now, that is not meant as an insult. Though I don't think she lives there now, she is from West Virginia---so she once said on here---which is usually Scots-Irish stock---of which I am proud to say I have some as well.

Other than that, I don't know of her at all, except I know her political knowledge and instincts---which are recklessly non-existent.

She has totalitarian tendencies, but she is far from alone in the day of Pelosi and Strzok, and Comey, and Brennen and Clapper et al---Traitors or Marxists. She was using her moderator status to try these aberrant tendencies out several years ago. But, in my experience, she has learned to ameliorate them...and thus has accomplished what must be difficult. Learn to be a good moderator while remaining a Fool.
_____

Ha, my step-dad is from West Virginia, Ohio before that, but a farm in WV. He's a marine lt. col., masters in political science. Staunch Republican. I'm part Irish. That and another 27ish mixes from Europe, "Russia" and Isreal. Everyone drinks well but me, my body rejects more than a few unless I'm outside especially camping, couldn't tell you why.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back