Brilliant Fox News Host Totally Triggered Dr Fauci - LOL

Are these bills "evil" in your mind?

policy-jpeg.578158
YES. The fact that your deluded ass cannot see this is proof that you are lost and morally insane...(just another word for EVIL)

Wow, color us with your mind bending two word wonder there. LOL! You couldn't argue the doctor down if your life depended on it chief. Get your ass to the back of the bus where you belong.
If this was meant to convince me, it's spectacular failure.

Try to enforce those mandates on me....see what happens.

Wow, color us with your mind bending two word wonder there. LOL! You couldn't argue the doctor down if your life depended on it chief. Get your ass to the back of the bus where you belong.
Progs have made their point known about Deplorables and Dregs for years. Threats to kill Deplorables with some of the spouts is there. If I say to you that most Deplorables do not care about Progs safety anymore why would it get you upset? Returning the favor. Reforms in social media and TV commentating and pushing agendas even in situation comedies and dramas and sci fi and others are needed. Progs need to mute them selves and move more to the right of left of their party.

The state should force people to get a flu shot?

When does the manufacturer of said inoculation have any liability for injuries or death caused by said inoculation?
You asked me if I thought it was evil, and I responded.

Your threshold for calling something "evil" is very low; I generally don't use the word.

"In an interview Tuesday morning on CNN’s New Day, Dr. Anthony Fauci reacted to comments made Monday by Fox News Channel’s Jesse Watters, who used a violent metaphor to suggest that people should seek out and “ambush” Fauci on the street and deliver “a kill shot.” Watters made the comments not on Fox News, but at the Turning Point USA conference, where Watters urged attendees to confront Fauci in public and capture the encounter on video, which he said could then be broadcast on Fox News Channel shows like Tucker Carlson Tonight. Watters described these “ambush” confrontations as “the kill shot. Deadly. Because he doesn’t see it coming.”

Lol, Fauci is so triggered....and is calling for Watters to be fired, really?? Obviously, Jesse wasn't calling for people to actually kill Dr. Fauci --
Fauci is just lashing out because he knows his lies and actions has created countless amounts of suffering and death around the world...so he knows that deep down, he truly deserves death...

However, what Jesse was saying is that reporters should ask Fauci tough questions and get it on tape...and when they expose the fact that he lied about creating COVID -- that admission on tape would be the kill shot, not actually killing him....but of course the lib media is taking out of context....Sometimes you have to use violent imagery like art showing you cut your political opponent's head off or saying shit like -- "the tree of liberty is washed with the blood of blah blah" -- just because you are pissed about wearing a mask to go in Starbucks -- and you do these things for the effect of it...it grabs headlines and gets attention.....because speaking in nuance and context is boring.....
There is nothing brilliant about code talk like Watters.

Bad ideas. I'm against mandates.

I have no need to spit out wild hyperbole just to make a point.
Just bad ideas?

A wasteful government project is what I would deem a "bad idea."

You don't have to use the word "evil" but, FUCK. Those mandates take a fat shit on individual liberty.

Wouldn't that be at least transparent and unadulterated tyranny?

Or is that also wild hyperbole?

Just bad ideas?

A wasteful government project is what I would deem a "bad idea."

You don't have to use the word "evil" but, FUCK. Those mandates take a fat shit on individual liberty.

Wouldn't that be at least transparent and unadulterated tyranny?

Or is that also wild hyperbole?
Yes, I'd call that wild hyperbole, too.

You don't need my approval. I don't need yours.

What word would you use to describe those bills?

Or are you just paying semantics?
If post#17 doesn't answer it for you, then nothing really can.

With mostly 14,000 unvaccinated folks in Indiana hospitals, and with Republican legislators discussing whether to implement mandates or not, leaves only two choices to work with, in answering your question. They are either evil, or total retards at this point, if they do not do something drastic to combat this pandemic.

Fauci is full of shit to play victim. Dude has no right to say who gets fired or not. Watters was being figurative and of course the crony bought and paid for doctor already wants to call the shots on who gets fired. One thing President Trump can run on for reelection is to FIRE FAUCI!

Forum List

Back