Brilliant African American Says Blacks Never Made ANYTHING...ever.

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
But that does not mean they can wake up and try to contribute to humanity.

But that does not mean they can wake up and try to contribute to humanity.

the idiot BLM movement is not doing ANYONE,
ANY GOOD

The next governor of New York needs to change the name of the Tappan Zee Bridge back to the Tappan Zee Bridge instead of invoking the name of the Sfachime.

Yeah, this is the guy that thinks Starbucks puts semen in their coffee and once called Ben Carson a 'pathetic nigga' and a 'demon' on his unintentionally hilarious videos. Is this the hook you want to hang your hat on? :lol:

Yeah, this is the guy that thinks Starbucks puts semen in their coffee and once called Ben Carson a 'pathetic nigga' and a 'demon' on his unintentionally hilarious videos. Is this the hook you want to hang your hat on? :lol:

I'm not sure I'd ever heard of the guy, so I had to check out his Wikipedia.

In 2015, Manning called presidential candidate Ben Carson a "pathetic nigga" and a "demon", and described all of Carson's supporters as "closeted sodomites, fags, lesbos, [and] buttlickers".

Buttlickers? Really? We're going with buttlickers? :lol:

• Funny
Reactions: mdk

In 2015, Manning called presidential candidate Ben Carson a "pathetic nigga" and a "demon", and described all of Carson's supporters as "closeted sodomites, fags, lesbos, [and] buttlickers".

He's a fountain of hilarity and has a long history of making outrageous claims. He's a national treasure.

He's a fountain of hilarity and has a long history of making outrageous claims. He's a national treasure.

He said that millions of people around the world "really think that the taste of semen is quite a flavor".

I fucking love this guy. :lol:

Blacks invented crack. And the crack ho.

not nice. You got a link to support that BIZAARE
slander?
Like everyone else says on this site, prove that it's not true. :biggrin:

Why? You think that Blacks couldn't even do that?
[/QUOTE

sheeeeesh now you have CROSSED A LINE
not the line on the glass slide
Crossed a line of blow? No, Blacks prefer crack. It's a fact.

Anyways, since when are Jews big fans of negros? :biggrin:

He said that millions of people around the world "really think that the taste of semen is quite a flavor".

I fucking love this guy. :lol:

yeah? vanilla extract is SO EXPENSIVE-----and---uhm------the commodity that you mention is
ABUNDANT and FREE!!!!!!! ----how do you do it---
mix it with the eggs?

slander?

[/QUOTE

"NEGRO"?? where have you been? ------that word has been added to the list of DIRTY. -----besides----all my life I have believed that ------the CHINESE invented
all the drugs ------except the mushrooms----THE RED
INDIANS. I think LSD was invented by a mad jew
alchemist. Ketamine? ----well, its been around a long time in operating rooms-----but it can be easily made---I think

slander?

[/QUOTE

"NEGRO"?? where have you been? ------that word has been added to the list of DIRTY. -----besides----all my life I have believed that ------the CHINESE invented
alchemist. Ketamine? ----well, its been around a long time in operating rooms-----but it can be easily made---I think
So what am I supposed to call them? They're not from Africa, so not Africa-American. Black? I think only negros can use that word, like nigga.

slander?

[/QUOTE

So what am I supposed to call them? They're not from Africa, so not Africa-American. Black? I think only negros can use that word, like nigga.

brace yourself "PERSON OF COLOR" ------but one need not be a classical (ooops) NEGRO to be a
"person of color" One can be actually colorless like
me and QUALIFY to be a "PERSON OF COLOR" Many people who wouldn't sit at the same table with a
(ooops) NEGRO----like Iranians----are now persons of color. Lots of people called "arabs" (because they come from arabic speaking countries) are now called
PERSONS OF COLOR even if they are blond and blue eyed. ----long ago when I read the books on the
Sociology of Minorities-----jews were "not white" But now a jew of ANY COLOR-----is white and at least upper middle class economically

Forum List

Back