Brilliant African American Says Blacks Never Made ANYTHING...ever.

Blacks invented crack. And the crack ho.

not nice. You got a link to support that BIZAARE
slander?
Like everyone else says on this site, prove that it's not true. :biggrin:

Why? You think that Blacks couldn't even do that?
[/QUOTE

sheeeeesh now you have CROSSED A LINE
not the line on the glass slide
Crossed a line of blow? No, Blacks prefer crack. It's a fact.

Anyways, since when are Jews big fans of negros? :biggrin:

"NEGRO"?? where have you been? ------that word has been added to the list of DIRTY. -----besides----all my life I have believed that ------the CHINESE invented
all the drugs ------except the mushrooms----THE RED
INDIANS. I think LSD was invented by a mad jew
alchemist. Ketamine? ----well, its been around a long time in operating rooms-----but it can be easily made---I think
So what am I supposed to call them? They're not from Africa, so not Africa-American. Black? I think only negros can use that word, like nigga.

brace yourself "PERSON OF COLOR" ------but one need not be a classical (ooops) NEGRO to be a
"person of color" One can be actually colorless like
me and QUALIFY to be a "PERSON OF COLOR" Many people who wouldn't sit at the same table with a
(ooops) NEGRO----like Iranians----are now persons of color. Lots of people called "arabs" (because they come from arabic speaking countries) are now called
PERSONS OF COLOR even if they are blond and blue eyed. ----long ago when I read the books on the
Sociology of Minorities-----jews were "not white" But now a jew of ANY COLOR-----is white and at least upper middle class economically
So "that colored guy" type of thing. Got it.

Undoubtedly, individual Blacks have made tremendous contributions to our society and culture, largely in the Arts (including intellectual writings) and in social milieu (church communities and other social organizations). But as for the THINGS - buildings, bridges, roads, patented inventions - their contribution has been limited.

But how is that different from 98% of the entire population? I never created anything noteworthy, nor did anyone in my family (as far as I know).

Undoubtedly, individual Blacks have made tremendous contributions to our society and culture, largely in the Arts (including intellectual writings) and in social milieu (church communities and other social organizations). But as for the THINGS - buildings, bridges, roads, patented inventions - their contribution has been limited.

But how is that different from 98% of the entire population? I never created anything noteworthy, nor did anyone in my family (as far as I know).

I think that some people point to "black societies" which is why they argue that EGYPTIANS were
Negro (oooops)

slander?

[/QUOTE

"NEGRO"?? where have you been? ------that word has been added to the list of DIRTY. -----besides----all my life I have believed that ------the CHINESE invented
alchemist. Ketamine? ----well, its been around a long time in operating rooms-----but it can be easily made---I think
So what am I supposed to call them? They're not from Africa, so not Africa-American. Black? I think only negros can use that word, like nigga.

brace yourself "PERSON OF COLOR" ------but one need not be a classical (ooops) NEGRO to be a
me and QUALIFY to be a "PERSON OF COLOR" Many people who wouldn't sit at the same table with a
(ooops) NEGRO----like Iranians----are now persons of color. Lots of people called "arabs" (because they come from arabic speaking countries) are now called
PERSONS OF COLOR even if they are blond and blue eyed. ----long ago when I read the books on the
Sociology of Minorities-----jews were "not white" But now a jew of ANY COLOR-----is white and at least upper middle class economically
Um...white’s a color.

slander?

[/QUOTE

Um...white’s a color.
STOP picking NITS

• Funny
Reactions: Taz
American blacks are surrounded by examples of people who came here from literally living in mud huts and caves dug out of trash dumps and succeeding, while many of them remain dependent on white people, so, they're always 'angry' and trying to extort more via violence, which they have been taught works for them by rich white people who don't mind screwing over poor white people to appease colored people. The rich don't pay taxes anyway, and their children are never going to be forced to attend schools run by incompetent black racist administrators and cities run by corrupt black pols, AA and the other quota systems cost them nothing so they're all for that, same as they're all on board with making money off of Red Chinese and Mexican labor racketeering.

But that does not mean they can wake up and try to contribute to humanity.

They never created a damn thing in 200,000 yrs

The next governor of New York needs to change the name of the Tappan Zee Bridge back to the Tappan Zee Bridge instead of invoking the name of the Sfachime.
They still call it the tap

Even though its the new tap

See 59 st Bridge, the triborough ,and 6th av

Forum List

Back