Northern Europe vs Southern Europe on the way people look?

Parker99

May 7, 2017
Is there a difference between Northern Europe vs Southern Europe on the way people look? I hear the Nordic countries like Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden are more blond hair and blue eyes. But I hear the UK is more brown hair not too many blonds.

I also hear people in those countries get well sun burn in the summer well countries like Spain, France and well like Italy get brown or olive skin when out in sun in the Summer and also have darker hair. I hear the reason for this is mixers race back in old day of Middle East.

Well If your skin is very pale and freckly you from Scotland, Ireland or Scandinavia. Some people, particularly those with red/ginger hair or from Celtic ancestry.

Do people in Italy, Spain and Greece look similar to how people look in Mexico and Cuba? Or are they more light skin and not so dark their hair?

Parker99, obviously EVERYONE on Earth wants to look like northern Europeans since they are the best looking people on Earth. Nowadays since the borders are opened by jewish folks who attained political power because it is racist not to vote for them, the epidemic of brown scum from the middle east and africa pretty much makes any safe haven for beauty and civilization and culture impossible.

EVERYONE on Earth wants to look like northern Europeans since they are the best looking people on Earth

Well ... you SAY that,

Thailand-Miss-Universe.jpg

Parker99, obviously EVERYONE on Earth wants to look like northern Europeans since they are the best looking people on Earth. Nowadays since the borders are opened by jewish folks who attained political power because it is racist not to vote for them, the epidemic of brown scum from the middle east and africa pretty much makes any safe haven for beauty and civilization and culture impossible.

what are you saying this not typical of Spain or Greece? Or even Italy?

8luca_argentero.jpg

EVERYONE on Earth wants to look like northern Europeans since they are the best looking people on Earth

Well ... you SAY that,

View attachment 367786

If these girls where in the US I would think they are Hispanic that came from South America really not typical of people in the US may be Spain or Italy?

Now there is lot of hispanics moving to the US so the US is changing.

Is there a difference between Northern Europe vs Southern Europe on the way people look? I hear the Nordic countries like Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden are more blond hair and blue eyes. But I hear the UK is more brown hair not too many blonds.

I also hear people in those countries get well sun burn in the summer well countries like Spain, France and well like Italy get brown or olive skin when out in sun in the Summer and also have darker hair. I hear the reason for this is mixers race back in old day of Middle East.

Well If your skin is very pale and freckly you from Scotland, Ireland or Scandinavia. Some people, particularly those with red/ginger hair or from Celtic ancestry.

Do people in Italy, Spain and Greece look similar to how people look in Mexico and Cuba? Or are they more light skin and not so dark their hair?

Actually, the most attractive broads in the world are from eastern Europe- not northern or southern. Its not a coincidence that 2/3 of President Trump's wives have been from this sector

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, kid. Civilization and culture exist all over the globe.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, kid. Civilization and culture exist all over the globe.

Communities like Borneo, the Amazon and Deepest, Darkest Africa, usually aren't considered to be "civilization".

If you are living in a jungle with all sorts of deadly plants and animals, where your neighbor is just as likely to be a cannibal as not, where the common people swing on vines to get from where you are, to where you want to be- it really isn't "culture". Remember this when you visit the Ghetto- the background of the natives affects their behavior.

Communities like Borneo, the Amazon and Deepest, Darkest Africa, usually aren't considered to be "civilization".

If you are living in a jungle with all sorts of deadly plants and animals, where your neighbor is just as likely to be a cannibal as not, where the common people swing on vines to get from where you are, to where you want to be- it really isn't "culture". Remember this when you visit the Ghetto- the background of the natives affects their behavior.

Sorry. I've been to Texas. Alabama, and Oklahoma. they are all ghettos. Are these cultures supposedly more "civilized" than anyone else in this world? Texas governor Abbott is a child of the ghetto.

Sorry. I've been to Texas. Alabama, and Oklahoma. they are all ghettos. Are these cultures supposedly more "civilized" than anyone else in this world? Texas governor Abbott is a child of the ghetto.
If you had to live in a ghetto, would you choose an urban ghetto or a rural ghetto?

I think this thread is getting bit off topic.

The US was discovered by white people they moved to the US that came from Europe at that time they where all white well they did bring black people in from Africa the two groups where white and black.

Now there is lot of Mexicans moving to the US and white people are now 60% and by 2050 may be 40% or 30%

Well white people in US do not look like those girls posted above or like that guy.

May be people from Spain, Italy or Greece may look like these girls or that guy but not white people in the US or Canada .

It could be that people who discovered the US and Canada came from Northern Europe well people who discovered South America and Central America came from Spain and Portugal.

The US was discovered by white people they moved to the US that came from Europe at that time they where all white well they did bring black people in from Africa the two groups where white and black.

Now there is lot of Mexicans moving to the US and white people are now 60% and by 2050 may be 40% or 30%

Well white people in US do not look like those girls posted above or like that guy.

May be people from Spain, Italy or Greece may look like these girls or that guy but not white people in the US or Canada .

It could be that people who discovered the US and Canada came from Northern Europe well people who discovered South America and Central America came from Spain and Portugal.

Chris Columbus was an Italian, not a northern European.

The people who "discovered" America were not from Europe.

Awesome!! they the natives had no county and had the white people not gone there it mostly would been by China or Japan putting my money on China and all of North, central and South America would be China owned.

And if you look at Europe history yes white nations in past even invaded other white nations in Europe many times.

Awesome!! they the natives had no county and had the white people not gone there it mostly would been by China or Japan putting my money on China and all of North, central and South America would be China owned.

And if you look at Europe history yes white nations in past even invaded other white nations in Europe many times.
Maybe you need to go to sleep now.

Chris Columbus was an Italian, not a northern European.

Can you elaborate on this. Are you saying at that time it was mostly people coming from Italy that came to the US and Canada?

And people from the UK, France and Ireland and Scotland came much late?

I discovered America, but millions, perhaps billions of people discovered America before I did.

Maybe you need to go to sleep now.

The problem is human have always had history of war and fighting and this will never go away yes never go away.

In 100 years from now I say there will be other three major wars or more if humans do not nuke them self. My money on major wars are.

war with china
war with russia
war with Iran
war with North Korea
war in middle east

Money is who is going to start the war? But on flip side there been more wars doing Middle Ages and before than now.

Forum List

Back