Bridgegate vs Benghazi

No one died because lanes were blocked on the bridge (the one death was not due to the traffic stoppage, relatives of the deceased have confirmed that)

Christie did not lie for a month about it or blame it on a video

Christie fired those responsible immediately, Obama fired no one.

The two are not comparable in any way. Sorry, libs.

Exactly.

This thread's OP is akin to something Truthdon'tmatter would post...or Chris.
I see R'Winger is stooping to that level these days.

I cut terrorists no breaks....especially Republican terrorists

At least we expect that AlQaeda hates Americans....we expect better from Republicans

Do you have any idea how stupid that last post makes you look?

Did the closing of national monuments to make a political point prove that obama is a terrorist?

Come on RW, even you are better than that. At least I thought you were, maybe I was wrong.

Exactly.

At least we expect that AlQaeda hates Americans....we expect better from Republicans

Did the closing of national monuments to make a political point prove that obama is a terrorist?

Come on RW, even you are better than that. At least I thought you were, maybe I was wrong.

Republican terrorists shut down the Government in a temper tantrum over Obamacare

The closing of National Monuments was among the least of their damage

Exactly.

Based on your criteria for calling a US Republicans Terrorists, that also applies to US Democrats. During the shutdown, it was Democrat agency heads that chose to enforce keeping WW2 veterans from entering the WW2 Memorial yet those same heads let the open border advocates run their Camino Americano rally on the Mall. Don't forget the fear and terror inflicted on the Senior Citizens who tried to enter Yellowstone National Park or small business owners who ran their operation on National Park Service land. The Republicans were committed to funding the National Park Service. It was the Democrats that chose to allocate limited resources during the shutdown to inflict pain, fear, and terror.

Once again Republican terrorists demonstrate their value system

They celebrate that the Republican shutdown impacted benefits for poor and working Americans, yet the only impact they feel sorry about was a simple memorial

Republican terrorists shut down the Government in a temper tantrum over Obamacare

Obama shut down 15% of the govt rather than work to find a budget compromise. The shutdown hurt no one except a few old vets who wanted to visit their monuments.

Obama said the people furloughed were "non essential". Why are they even on the payroll if they are non essential?

Based on your criteria for calling a US Republicans Terrorists, that also applies to US Democrats. During the shutdown, it was Democrat agency heads that chose to enforce keeping WW2 veterans from entering the WW2 Memorial yet those same heads let the open border advocates run their Camino Americano rally on the Mall. Don't forget the fear and terror inflicted on the Senior Citizens who tried to enter Yellowstone National Park or small business owners who ran their operation on National Park Service land. The Republicans were committed to funding the National Park Service. It was the Democrats that chose to allocate limited resources during the shutdown to inflict pain, fear, and terror.

They celebrate that the Republican shutdown impacted benefits for poor and working Americans, yet the only impact they feel sorry about was a simple memorial

more lies, no ones benefits were impacted by the shutdown of 15% of the govt. Everyone still got their checks and free cheese.

Hey, dick face...

The Republicans did their jobs and presented the Lying Cocksucker In Chief with a budget.

the Lying Cocksucker In Chief shut the government down when he refused to sign it.

Nobody pays any attention to you. You're too stupid

Which brings us to a larger question...

There is no doubt that the Republican shutdown of the GWB was an act of terrorism against the fine people of Ft Lee

But was the Republican shutdown of the Government in retaliation for Obamacare a bigger act of terrorism?

Obama shut down 15% of the govt rather than work to find a budget compromise. The shutdown hurt no one except a few old vets who wanted to visit their monuments.

Obama said the people furloughed were "non essential". Why are they even on the payroll if they are non essential?

All this time and you still don't understand what non-essential means?

:lol:

Which brings us to a larger question...

There is no doubt that the Republican shutdown of the GWB was an act of terrorism against the fine people of Ft Lee

But was the Republican shutdown of the Government in retaliation for Obamacare a bigger act of terrorism?

There has got to be a country for you to move to because you do not deserve to live in the USA

Hey, dick face...

The Republicans did their jobs and presented the Lying Cocksucker In Chief with a budget.

the Lying Cocksucker In Chief shut the government down when he refused to sign it.

True, I may add him to my ignore list. I think RW and Jake the snake are the same poster. Notice that they are never up on the board at the same time and the both post the same kind of left wing talking points and meaningless bullshit.

you don't even follow posts. i'm not a republican.

without addressing the rest of your lies, i've never said what you claim in "you keep" paragraph. so fuck off. got it, good.

Wow..that was easy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-barack-obama-as-a-communist.html#post8109851

You're a fucking liar Yurt.

Took me less than three minutes to show that.

how is quoting someone else than me....proving i lied?

are you truthmatters sock?

What?

You posted that "Obama is a communist" after you posted you never posted that.

Gosh.

Knowingly telling an untruth is a ....

So I guess the guys that put the barricades around the monuments were "essential" and the rest of the park service people were "non-essential" ?

Do you know what the words "non-essential" mean? apparently not.

Wow..that was easy.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-barack-obama-as-a-communist.html#post8109851

You're a fucking liar Yurt.

Took me less than three minutes to show that.

how is quoting someone else than me....proving i lied?

are you truthmatters sock?

What?

You posted that "Obama is a communist" after you posted you never posted that.

Gosh.

Knowingly telling an untruth is a ....

Sallow, we agree. Obama is NOT a communist. He is a marxist collectivist.

So I guess the guys that put the barricades around the monuments were "essential" and the rest of the park service people were "non-essential" ?

Do you know what the words "non-essential" mean? apparently not.

Hint to Republican terrorists

Monuments are non-essential
People are essential

Hey, dick face...

True, I may add him to my ignore list. I think RW and Jake the snake are the same poster. Notice that they are never up on the board at the same time and the both post the same kind of left wing talking points and meaningless bullshit.

Jake and I are both paid message board posters. We both entered USMB on the same day and are here to keep an eye on you and report your activities to the Internet Police

Hairy Reid shut down the government you lying sack of shit....it was Barry who decided who would feel the pain...he delights in messing with Vets same as all you little bitches do....what you couldn't do you hate, what you couldn't face, you embrace.

Hairy Reid shut down the government you lying sack of shit....it was Barry who decided who would feel the pain...he delights in messing with Vets same as all you little bitches do....what you couldn't do you hate, what you couldn't face, you embrace.

They returned your access to the internet Sgt Psycho?

I thought you were banished until your medications took full effect

Nope, UnKotex convinced the warden I'd "threatened" her so I got a week on the chain gang. I remain unbowed, and unbroken. :salute:

Nope, UnKotex convinced the warden I'd "threatened" her so I got a week on the chain gang. I remain unbowed, and unbroken. :salute:

Have they returned your shoelaces to you Sgt Psycho?

Forum List

Back