"Bridgegate" update/s

Bridge_zps63cbbcc8.jpg

the left is truly amazing. irs, not a scandal, benghazi not a scandal....

this, huge scandal and numerous threads

:rolleyes:

No, Benghazi was a terrorist attack...like those that have occurred under the past half dozen President's terms.

This was members of a governor's close, personal staff intentionally inflicting political retribution and intentionally harming innocent constituents in the process.

No, Benghazi was a terrorist attack...like those that have occurred under the past half dozen President's terms.

This was members of a governor's close, personal staff intentionally inflicting political retribution and intentionally harming innocent constituents in the process.

but but the irs, which did the same thing, is not a scandal

:lol:

we've already been over this little guy. Who's submission for tax-exempt status was denied? I'll give you the time you need to find that out.

I sure wish the democrats showed as much outrage with the Obama scandals as they do with the governors bridge debacle. :eusa_whistle:

I wish conservatives would stop trying to pretend things are "Scandals" when they aren't.

Oooh, the Middle East is Dangerous! SCANDAL!

Oooh, the IRS questioned if political groups were really social welfare agencies like they claimed they were. SCANDAL!

Ooooh, the ATF failed to track a couple hundred of the THOUSANDS of guns that are trafficed along the border and have been for decades! SCANDAL!!!!

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Maybe instead of trying to convince me that continuing problems that Obama has failed to solve are "scandals", maybe the GOP could put forward real plans to solve the problems that don't involve "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

we've already been over this little guy. Who's submission for tax-exempt status was denied? I'll give you the time you need to find that out.

they were delayed you idiot. just like traffic. but there is no irs scandal, but there is a scandal here. same political bullshit, but you dishonestly claim one isn't a scandal....despite obama saying it shouldn't happen, people got canned and the irs apologized.

you dimwit

I sure wish the democrats showed as much outrage with the Obama scandals as they do with the governors bridge debacle. :eusa_whistle:

I wish conservatives would stop trying to pretend things are "Scandals" when they aren't.

Oooh, the IRS questioned if political groups were really social welfare agencies like they claimed they were. SCANDAL!

Ooooh, the ATF failed to track a couple hundred of the THOUSANDS of guns that are trafficed along the border and have been for decades! SCANDAL!!!!

Hey, here's a crazy idea. Maybe instead of trying to convince me that continuing problems that Obama has failed to solve are "scandals", maybe the GOP could put forward real plans to solve the problems that don't involve "Tax Cuts for Rich People".

Oh my the irony of that post.

More boring posts from the far left Obama drones.

what Obama "scandals" :eusa_eh: Seems you're late to the party. They've all been thoroughly debunked in this thread, and the other thread, as the fruitless partisan witch hunts that they were, instigated by Firebug (R-CA) :thup:

^ that

Last edited:

they were delayed you idiot. just like traffic. but there is no irs scandal, but there is a scandal here. same political bullshit, but you dishonestly claim one isn't a scandal....despite obama saying it shouldn't happen, people got canned and the irs apologized.

you dimwit

"delayed"? :eusa_eh: The IRS was inundated, nay flooded, w/ teatard submissions for tax-exempt status as social groups lol. They were practicing due diligence. NEXT!!!

you dimwit

"delayed"? :eusa_eh: The IRS was inundated, nay flooded, w/ teatard submissions for tax-exempt status as social groups lol. They were practicing due diligence. NEXT!!!

so why were people fired and why did the irs apologize and obama say it shouldn't have happened? you're as bad as truthmatters.

WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service apologized to Tea Party groups and other conservative organizations on Friday for what it now says were overzealous audits of their applications for tax-exempt status.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/11/u...tive-groups-over-application-audits.html?_r=0

After the IRS scandal not being a scandal, this doesn't come close to a scandal.

I really think this is just a ruse by Dems and the American public will overlook this, just as they have overlooked several over the last few years.

you dimwit

so why were people fired and why did the irs apologize and obama say it shouldn't have happened? you're as bad as truthmatters.

WASHINGTON — The Internal Revenue Service apologized to Tea Party groups and other conservative organizations on Friday for what it now says were overzealous audits of their applications for tax-exempt status.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/05/11/u...tive-groups-over-application-audits.html?_r=0

:eusa_whistle:

I've been out of the loop for a while so I missed the whole IRS "scandal". After reading the article how exactly is this a scandal?

I've been out of the loop for a while so I missed the whole IRS "scandal". After reading the article how exactly is this a scandal?

what did they apologize for then?

Forum List

Back