NJ Gov. Chris Christie knew about Bridgegate scheme as it unfolded, Feds say

4×3=12.

In any event, SHE DIED AT THE HOSPITAL
She died at the hospital, because of Bridgegate. Bridgegate isn't a place stupid, it refers to a scandal.

If only the ambulance would have taken her to a facility that could have treated her properly! Instead, because of Bridgegate, they had to divert course and take her to a hospital instead.

Shame!
They were delayed in getting to the victim, which means delayed rescue and first responder treatment which could have saved her life.

Yes, yes. Of course, Jake.

She was better off in the ambulance. Christie's Bridgegate forced the ambulance to make an unplanned detour and drop her at the far inferior hospital where she later died
So it's all good, right?

I guess deliberately closing the bridge to punish a political opponent was ineffective and had no impact, right?

What's an extra five minutes waiting for an ambulance? No big deal if it happens to you, right?

What's an extra five minutes if your house is on fire, right? No big deal.

Now the house is on fire? I thought they had to get the woman to the hospital, which is it?

In any event, these "points" of yours, coming from the party that called the murder of 4 Americans at the Benghazi Consulate "bumps in the road", really impresses me. You care so much about people, Jake

She died at the hospital, because of Bridgegate. Bridgegate isn't a place stupid, it refers to a scandal.

If only the ambulance would have taken her to a facility that could have treated her properly! Instead, because of Bridgegate, they had to divert course and take her to a hospital instead.

Shame!
They were delayed in getting to the victim, which means delayed rescue and first responder treatment which could have saved her life.

She was better off in the ambulance. Christie's Bridgegate forced the ambulance to make an unplanned detour and drop her at the far inferior hospital where she later died
So it's all good, right?

I guess deliberately closing the bridge to punish a political opponent was ineffective and had no impact, right?

What's an extra five minutes waiting for an ambulance? No big deal if it happens to you, right?

Now the house is on fire? I thought they had to get the woman to the hospital, which is it?

Fire trucks were also delayed, idiot.

What's an extra five minutes if your house is on fire, right?

In any event, these "points" of yours, coming from the party that called the murder of 4 Americans at the Benghazi Consulate "bumps in the road", really impresses me. You care so much about people, Jake
BOOM! There it is! Just as I predicted. The tu quoque logical fallacy. The number one favorite of tards who can't stand on the merits of their argument.

Don't be that Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger kind of tard, LadyGunSlinger.

WTF does Benghazi have to do with anything ? Hillary didn't put a hit on her ambassador .

Christy is a douche. Petty revenge move like this angers people more than pretty much anything .

NJ Gov. Chris Christie knew about Bridgegate scheme as it unfolded, Feds say:

- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prosecution-rips-ex-christie-allies-start-bridgegate-trial-article-1.2798177 -

The Bridgegate trial extracted a heavy toll on Chris Christie Monday, when a federal prosecutor said the New Jersey governor knew about the petty scheme that caused gridlock in Fort Lee while it was underway.

The charge that Christie was told of the alleged political retaliation on the third of four days of traffic problems at the George Washington Bridge contradicted the governor’s previous statements that he was “blindsided” by the scandal.

Prosecutors levied the stunning allegation during opening remarks in the trial of former Christie associates, Bridget Kelly and Bill Baroni, who are charged with intentionally causing traffic tieups on the GWB in September 2013.

Kelly and Baroni — along with former Port Authority honcho David Wildstein — orchestrated the closures as retribution for the refusal of Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich, a Democrat, to endorse Christie for reelection, prosecutors say.

Bridgegate trial begins Monday for two Chris Christie cronies
Wildstein has pleaded guilty and will take the stand as the government’s star witness.

On Sept. 11, 2013 — the third of four days that traffic was bumper to bumper in Fort Lee — Baroni and Wildstein told Christie of the plot during a 9/11 memorial event in lower Manhattan and boasted that Sokolich’s desperate calls to the Port Authority were being met with “radio silence,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Vikas Khanna said.

“They bragged about the fact there were traffic problems in Fort Lee (to Christie) and that Mayor Sokolich wasn’t getting his calls returned,” Khanna said.

Attorneys for Kelly and Baroni, meanwhile, sought to portray their clients as decent public servants who had the misfortune of entering Wildstein’s orbit. ...:50: :bang3: :desk:

everyone knew his people wouldn't have done that without him knowing. the fact that anyone played along with his denials was amusing.

How many US ambassadors were murdered in Bridgegate

Good one, CF

only to rightwingnuit loons.

:thup:

Shame!

So it's all good, right?

wow....just wow.....

you're getting more wacky by the day, dear.

again, when 13 benghazis and 50 dead happened on baby bush's wash, democrats were not so treasonous as to use it for political purpose.... and no matter how many times ambassador Stevens' family says it was his choice to go to a dangerous place and to stop messing with his memory and using it for political purpose, the Obama deranged loons refuse to visit reality.

:cuckoo:

- http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/prosecution-rips-ex-christie-allies-start-bridgegate-trial-article-1.2798177 -

The Bridgegate trial extracted a heavy toll on Chris Christie Monday, when a federal prosecutor said the New Jersey governor knew about the petty scheme that caused gridlock in Fort Lee while it was underway.

The charge that Christie was told of the alleged political retaliation on the third of four days of traffic problems at the George Washington Bridge contradicted the governor’s previous statements that he was “blindsided” by the scandal.

Prosecutors levied the stunning allegation during opening remarks in the trial of former Christie associates, Bridget Kelly and Bill Baroni, who are charged with intentionally causing traffic tieups on the GWB in September 2013.

Kelly and Baroni — along with former Port Authority honcho David Wildstein — orchestrated the closures as retribution for the refusal of Fort Lee Mayor Mark Sokolich, a Democrat, to endorse Christie for reelection, prosecutors say.

Wildstein has pleaded guilty and will take the stand as the government’s star witness.

On Sept. 11, 2013 — the third of four days that traffic was bumper to bumper in Fort Lee — Baroni and Wildstein told Christie of the plot during a 9/11 memorial event in lower Manhattan and boasted that Sokolich’s desperate calls to the Port Authority were being met with “radio silence,” Assistant U.S. Attorney Vikas Khanna said.

“They bragged about the fact there were traffic problems in Fort Lee (to Christie) and that Mayor Sokolich wasn’t getting his calls returned,” Khanna said.

Attorneys for Kelly and Baroni, meanwhile, sought to portray their clients as decent public servants who had the misfortune of entering Wildstein’s orbit. ...:50: :bang3: :desk:

everyone knew his people wouldn't have done that without him knowing. the fact that anyone played along with his denials was amusing.

How many US ambassadors were murdered in Bridgegate

Good one, CF

only to rightwingnuit loons.

:thup:

Perhaps, only to those with an IQ of more than two digits.

The Feds couldn't find two Russian terrorists in Boston before they committed an act of terrorism and they closed the investigation on a terrorist in Fla just before he went rogue. The Feds might have had the current NYC bomber on the radar but maybe not and they say that Hillary's felonies shouldn't be considered for indictment. However the feds claim they know that Christie knew about a freaking traffic jam "as it was unfolding"? No wonder they get the big bucks.

Last edited:
Well that leaves you out. :)

OMG!!!

A third grader checks in with a "so are you" post"!!!!

Brilliant.

Now...who helped you write that?
3rd grade is 2 grades farther than you ever got!

Just to make you appear a tiny bit smarter than these 'that's you but what am I' posts that you have been reduced to.....

....try something like this:

" I'm polymerized tree sap, you're an inorganic adhesive. Any verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you."

Leave out the 'duhs' that you usually mutter ever other word.

Dem feds chasing down a repub. I'm shocked.

Shame!

So it's all good, right?

Fire trucks were also delayed, idiot.

What's an extra five minutes if your house is on fire, right?

BOOM! There it is! Just as I predicted. The tu quoque logical fallacy. The number one favorite of tards who can't stand on the merits of their argument.

Don't be that Two Wrongs Make A Right Winger kind of tard, LadyGunSlinger.

So the fire trucks would have gotten the 91 year old healthy? The ambulance was negligent in dropping her at the hospital...is that your "point" Jake?

So busy hating Republicans and Christie you don't realize how you sound.

Well that leaves you out. :)

OMG!!!

A third grader checks in with a "so are you" post"!!!!

Brilliant.

Now...who helped you write that?
3rd grade is 2 grades farther than you ever got!

Just to make you appear a tiny bit smarter than these 'that's you but what am I' posts that you have been reduced to.....

....try something like this:

" I'm polymerized tree sap, you're an inorganic adhesive. Any verbal projectile you launch in my direction is reflected off me, returns to its original trajectory and adheres to you."

Leave out the 'duhs' that you usually mutter ever other word.
I think I rated you at least 1 grade too high.

I agree Christie should be pumished. He should get the exact same punishment that Hillary got for all her crimes.

Aren't people worried this guy will be part of Trump's Cabinet?

Forum List

Back