Three big Bridgegate details

Yeah...........about that scandal where they shut down a bridge.... vs. hilary clinton who sold her office to the highest foriegn donors while changing American policy and allowing hostile countries to get benefits....

Yeah....that whole bridge thing..........not a fucking problem.........

Get us one of these scandals for jeb.

Mirroring my thoughts exactly.

Sadly, the democrats want to run against Jeb, so they will protect him.....up to the point he becomes the nominee, and then all of the stories they have been collecting will be released in a steady stream with the most damaging coming out the week before the election...that is our democrat controlled press in action....

To quote a former Secretary of State:

What difference at this point does this make?

giphy.gif

Sorry, that's just the deaths of four American including a U.S. Ambassador...this, on the other hand is serious bidness.

Last edited:
Sadly, the democrats want to run against Jeb, so they will protect him.....up to the point he becomes the nominee, and then all of the stories they have been collecting will be released in a steady stream with the most damaging coming out the week before the election...that is our democrat controlled press in action....

Just like Romney and McCain...the best thing since sliced bread during the primary...the most evil men on earth in the General Election.

Just like Romney and McCain...the best thing since sliced bread during the primary...the most evil men on earth in the General Election.

Exactly.....throw in dole as well......

Yeah...........about that scandal where they shut down a bridge.... vs. hilary clinton who sold her office to the highest foriegn donors while changing American policy and allowing hostile countries to get benefits....

You forgot....BENGHAZI!

To quote a former Secretary of State:

What difference at this point does this make?

giphy.gif

Sorry, that's just the deaths of four American including a U.S. Ambassador...this, on the other hand is serious bidness.

We lost 3000 on 9-11

That really sucked

Again, what are you babbling about?

Why does this old bridge-closing incident matter one good goddamn?

On an Importance Scale of t to 10, this seems like a 0.5 -ish...

I mean... really... who cares?

Or... to put it into a Shrillary-esque turn of a phrase... "What does it matter?"

Christie is in NJ, the bridge leads to NJ, what else do we need to know?

Stats, this was HUGE!

You are not really very informed over what happened, eh?

Dude, there was traffic on the gwb!! Holy fucking moly!!!

So, you really don't understand what happened, nor do you understand the criminal energy that flowed to cause this scandal.

Well, ok, I understand that you are limited. I just didn't know that it was that bad.

Ok....

Help me out. How does this compare to Obama taking a gift of land from Tony Rezko?

Deflection is all you know. You live in a totally fact-free world, apparently.

How are those black helicopters in the night working out for you?

Traffic on the GWB, Christie governor of NJ. Connect the dot!

I think Christie should run as a Dem

Ok, that was weird. I don't know how it works in your unicorn-toyland, but in the real world, when two people hug, they don't give each other the tongue.

You see, giving someone the tongue is called a "kiss".

Do you understand the difference between a "hug" and a "kiss"?

Yup.

But we're not talking about just plain people here....we're talking about lovers!

Forum List

Back