Brianna Taylor grand jury in

So why didn't they charge her with or accessory to murder?

Right wing racist are trash.

Just because the police knew what happened, and that a gun, marijuana, pills, and heroin were in the car, they couldn't prove any was her's.

Does it make you feel empowered to call someone racist?

Character%20I-S.jpg

The indignance is paradoxical. What does one expect living so close to drug trafficking? Collateral damage happens. Duh

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.
Dont do the crime and the cops wont bother you

What crime did she commit fool?
About the only "crimes" I can see that she was guilty of were poor judgment in choice of boyfriends and being in the wrong place during a gunfight.

What was wrong with the young man she was dating? She was at the right place, her home.

However the police finding a murdered body in her rented car in the past does raise some questions in my mind about her life choices.

What where did you get that from?
It was from a post a while back, there were pages and pages of copied depositions and court records. Her claim was that her boyfriend borrowed the rented car. Apparently the cops found it credible enough that she wasn't charged with anything.

Or maybe they just couldn't find enough solid evidence that she was lying.

Or maybe you just want her to be guilty of a crime.
Yeah dead bodies and boyfriends who deal drugs--she was just an innocent though in your mind? Everyone else is smarter than you.

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....
I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~
Did Kenneth Walker use Breonna Taylor as his human shield?

That's silly...What a stupid question.

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

It's amazing how you folks try to destroy the victims and discredit them and claim they are thugs, criminals, etc. instead of asking the real questions.
Give me an example of a “real question”

What evidence was given to the judge to obtain a no knock search warrant?

~~~~~~
Obviously the recorded telephone conversations between Breonna Taylor and Jamarcus Glover.

Why didn't the boot licker state that in his news conference?
Why are you being so dishonest and illogical?

To what? Please be specific. Change it from innocent until proven guilty to guilty until proven innocent. Or, perhaps model it after Italy, where the prosecutor can appeal a decision and try the individual all over again?

How about - Have an independent body do investigations and prosecutions of Police Misconduct, instead of the Police and DA's themselves. That would be a good place to start.

We could also end the drug war, because that's stupid. End no-knock warrants. End "Middle of the Night Raids".

There's a whole bunch of things we COULD do... you know, like treating blacks with the same respect we treat white people... That would be a thing.

Since it wasn't a no knock warrant, you dumb ass....it doesn't apply here.

It actually was a no-knock warrant, but the police chose to knock, anyway.

~~~~~~
Au contraire!!!

*sigh*

Try to stay with me here.

The police obtained a no-knock warrant. They did not serve it as a no-knock warrant, choosing instead to knock and announce themselves.

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

I would be willing to concede that she wasn't necessarly 'fired' from her job as an EMT, but rather called and quit with no notice...Many employers take offens to that sort of behavior, and often will brand the employee as not re hireable....either way it is insignificant to the larger questions about her relationship, and actions with the drug dealers named on the warrants with her....

Why would someone create this lie?

I think it is as much speculation, as what you liberals are doing by creating the 'angel' narrative about her....BOTH sides of the argument are doing their fair share of shading the truth to further their narrative...

The argument is that she did nothing to deserve getting killed, especially based upon a lie.
Police returned fire. Maybe her boyfriend should not shoot at police officers? Tragic.

You are allowed to protect your home.....unless of course to some, you are black.

Not at all...was Mr Watkins charged with attempted murder of a police officer? No, he wasn’t ... So, I guess the prosecutor believed he was doing exactly that.

Actually, he WAS charged. The charges were dismissed for "lack of sufficient evidence", although it might just have been that someone wanted to minimize the blowback.

Maybe, but I'll take him at his word...

Him who?

The AG....

Ah. Well, I'm suspicious and cynical about "lack of sufficient evidence" on a guy who shot a cop in front of two other cops, JUST HAPPENING to come up while rabid vermin rampage through the streets of American cities.

~~~~~~

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

It's amazing how you folks try to destroy the victims and discredit them and claim they are thugs, criminals, etc. instead of asking the real questions.

~~~~~~
Obviously the recorded telephone conversations between Breonna Taylor and Jamarcus Glover.

The "boot licker"? Good grief....Do you go through real life addressing people, and thinking of them in these terms when they don't agree with you?
He is right about Cameron. I do think we as blacks have right to disagree with blacks who are doing harm to black communities as whites have with whites who harm the white community.

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.

Dating drug dealers and thusly part of the drug scene. Messing around with criminals ---will get you killed.
There is no excuse for this murder, racist.
It wasn't a murder. It was an accidental killing as far as I can see. She was an innocent bystander during the gunfight and when bullets fly, innocent bystanders often get shot. I think it was manslaughter because there was no intent on the part of the cops to kill anyone, they were returning fire. It was a wrongful death and the city got off lucky with the settlement.

Sorry, but there was nothing "wrongful" or "manslaughter" at all. Shouldn't have happened, but that's on Walker and Taylor herself, not the cops.

I would also dispute the description "innocent bystander" for her.
The city didn't pay the family 12 million because there was nothing wrongful. This killing is on the cop and no one else.

~~~~~~

I would be willing to concede that she wasn't necessarly 'fired' from her job as an EMT, but rather called and quit with no notice...Many employers take offens to that sort of behavior, and often will brand the employee as not re hireable....either way it is insignificant to the larger questions about her relationship, and actions with the drug dealers named on the warrants with her....

Why would someone create this lie?

I think it is as much speculation, as what you liberals are doing by creating the 'angel' narrative about her....BOTH sides of the argument are doing their fair share of shading the truth to further their narrative...

The argument is that she did nothing to deserve getting killed, especially based upon a lie.
Police returned fire. Maybe her boyfriend should not shoot at police officers? Tragic.

You are allowed to protect your home.....unless of course to some, you are black.

Not at all...was Mr Watkins charged with attempted murder of a police officer? No, he wasn’t ... So, I guess the prosecutor believed he was doing exactly that.

Actually, he WAS charged. The charges were dismissed for "lack of sufficient evidence", although it might just have been that someone wanted to minimize the blowback.

Maybe, but I'll take him at his word...

Him who?

The AG....

Ah. Well, I'm suspicious and cynical about "lack of sufficient evidence" on a guy who shot a cop in front of two other cops, JUST HAPPENING to come up while rabid vermin rampage through the streets of American cities.

You could be right, I don't know....I guess the only way to know for sure would have been to have been in the room when the decision was made, ya know?

For so much of this we have to speculate, and that is never really a good thing...

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

~~~~~~

The "boot licker"? Good grief....Do you go through real life addressing people, and thinking of them in these terms when they don't agree with you?
He is right about Cameron. I do think we as blacks have right to disagree with blacks who are doing harm to black communities as whites have with whites who harm the white community.

Absolutely, but if we look at it, IMHO, the harm being done is BLM trashing cities in the name of these people who were killed, like Breonna, whom it doesn't sound like she would want this to happen like this....But, I can't fully understand it, because as a white guy, all I can do is think about it from my perspective, and that of my friends, some of whom are black...(not that I am trying to say I have black friends so I'm ok.)

It seems to me that the harm coming to black communities would be in this defund the police movement, that is going to directly effect black communities...

Dating drug dealers and thusly part of the drug scene. Messing around with criminals ---will get you killed.
It wasn't a murder. It was an accidental killing as far as I can see. She was an innocent bystander during the gunfight and when bullets fly, innocent bystanders often get shot. I think it was manslaughter because there was no intent on the part of the cops to kill anyone, they were returning fire. It was a wrongful death and the city got off lucky with the settlement.

Sorry, but there was nothing "wrongful" or "manslaughter" at all. Shouldn't have happened, but that's on Walker and Taylor herself, not the cops.

The city didn't pay the family 12 million because there was nothing wrongful. This killing is on the cop and no one else.

True, however, they could have been trying to tamp it down from the start....I think a more meaningful settlement would have been based on the actual facts of the case, instead of taking the family's and their attorney's word for what happened...

Because look at it now, they got their settlement, but that isn't the end of it, now they want GJ transcripts...They're not going to get that...Which is only going to fuel conspiracy theory nuts...Which is what people like Crump want...He doesn't care about that family, he only sees spotlight, and how he can get more of it at their expense...He is prolonging their grief.

True, however, they could have been trying to tamp it down from the start....I think a more meaningful settlement would have been based on the actual facts of the case, instead of taking the family's and their attorney's word for what happened...

Because look at it now, they got their settlement, but that isn't the end of it, now they want GJ transcripts...They're not going to get that...Which is only going to fuel conspiracy theory nuts...Which is what people like Crump want...He doesn't care about that family, he only sees spotlight, and how he can get more of it at their expense...He is prolonging their grief.

~~~~~~
That would be making assumptions like the ambulance chaser attorney Crump, the 'racist' State Prosectutors (mainly Liberal Lawyers) witheld exculpatory evidence from the grand jury.

About the only "crimes" I can see that she was guilty of were poor judgment in choice of boyfriends and being in the wrong place during a gunfight.

What was wrong with the young man she was dating? She was at the right place, her home.

However the police finding a murdered body in her rented car in the past does raise some questions in my mind about her life choices.

It was from a post a while back, there were pages and pages of copied depositions and court records. Her claim was that her boyfriend borrowed the rented car. Apparently the cops found it credible enough that she wasn't charged with anything.

Well, I don't...I think she was on the warrant because the police, and the prosecutor must have thought she was tied to this in some way....BUT, in the end, her death was tragic...Clearly though, I don't think that'll be enough for you...

No her death wasn't tragic, an innocent woman was murdered and why?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So someone kicks in your door in the middle of the night UNANNOUNCED you try to protect your home and you are murdered and it's your fault. That is asinine.

• Thanks
So why didn't they charge her with or accessory to murder?

Right wing racist are trash.

Just because the police knew what happened, and that a gun, marijuana, pills, and heroin were in the car, they couldn't prove any was her's.

Does it make you feel empowered to call someone racist?

So I rent a car and a dead body and drugs are found in the trunk and I say, "I don't know anything about any of that" and they just let me walk away Scott Free. Smfh. If the hood fits, wear it.

• Thanks

Yeah dead bodies and boyfriends who deal drugs--she was just an innocent though in your mind? Everyone else is smarter than you.

Well Turtleshit if she was so guilty why wasn't she ever charged with anything.

• Thanks

~~~~~~
Then why were the charges against Walker dropped?

• Thanks

Well, I don't...I think she was on the warrant because the police, and the prosecutor must have thought she was tied to this in some way....BUT, in the end, her death was tragic...Clearly though, I don't think that'll be enough for you...

No her death wasn't tragic, an innocent woman was murdered and why?

Well, let's get one thing straight...."Murder" requires a standard of malace of forethought...Are you saying that these cops woke up that morning with the intent of killing Breonna?

Forum List

Back