Brianna Taylor grand jury in

So will the city now burn?

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

A person is legally allowed to protect his home.
Not from police officers who have a legal warrant. You’re such a leftist.

The warrant was granted based upon lies.
What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

The cops presented the lies (which I already posted a link) so they did know.
If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

While "she was fired" was an outright lie. Why would someone do this?
People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....
I have come to the conclusion that he doesn't want to know the truth just the fake truth to feed his narrative that America is racist and all cops are bad.

~~~~~~
Did Kenneth Walker use Breonna Taylor as his human shield?

That's silly...What a stupid question.

Then explain how did Breonna sustain five (5) gunshot wounds and Walker the shooter none. BTW she was not in her bed when she was shot.

What's the point of noting that she got out of bed after realizing someone busted into her home?
She was used as a human shield by her scumbag boyfriend.

I believe that Cameron lied to the Grand Jury to get the ruling he wanted.
I believe in Santa Clause. Both of these beliefs are equally plausible. Your Jew hating dirtbag.
Did you hear all of his copsplaing in his presser?
I heard logic. Interesting how the shooter wasn’t hit but Taylor had six bullets in her. Human shield? You were a teacher but you lack deductive reasoning skills.
Walker was arrested for attempted murder of a cop. Then the charges were dropped.

I know a shit show when I see it.

I believe in Santa Clause. Both of these beliefs are equally plausible. Your Jew hating dirtbag.
I heard logic. Interesting how the shooter wasn’t hit but Taylor had six bullets in her. Human shield? You were a teacher but you lack deductive reasoning skills.
Walker was arrested for attempted murder of a cop. Then the charges were dropped.

No. You see what you want to see.

~~~~~~
More than likely they will... No matter the decision by the Grand Jury, BLM planned to riot.
Breonna Taylor chose her boy friend (a convicted drug dealer poorly) and died because her boy friend shot at the police and was caught in the firefight. The Grand Jury found that the Police involved did in fact follow procedure knock and announce themselves before the shooting.
Kenneth Walker is and was involved in the drug trade and is basically responsible for her death. He should be charged with her death.

Her boyfriend wasn't a convicted drug dealer, that is a lie. Neither Taylor nor Kenneth Walker has any drug offenses on their records. What neighbor claimed they heard them announce themselves again? Her ex boyfriend was already in custody, so why were they are her apartment again? Why weren't any of these officers wearing body cameras? Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is a disgrace.

Simple, they had a warrant, and Kenneth Walker fired at them, injuring one officer...Not gonna end well when you shoot at police....

I am shocked that you right wingers are defending Mr Walker's actions, you claim if someone kicks your door in you have a right to defend yourself and your family.

Except that they knocked, and announced....So when he shot, he knew who it was that he was shooting at...

What lies? Maybe it was incorrect but the police officers did knock, no response, gave fair warning before entering, no response, came in and were shot at first. If you are a police officer following orders (you have no idea if the warrant is based on "lies") how is that your fault?

If they did then shame on them but if they are honest and the suspect did say he shot first, then they didn't do anything wrong. And Taylor was no longer an EMT. She was fired as has been reported and was a known associate of the drug dealers in question. Problem is the media lies so much we may never know the truth.

She wasn't fired. That is the lie. She quit an earlier job to take another. Those who will create lies to defend corrupt police actions know no lengths they will not go to, to defend that.

Its obvious that you don't know shit. You're the pot calling the kettle black. While a simple search shows that Taylor did "resign", unchallenged information also states that the termination form has a box checked stating do not rehire. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure out that there was more to the story than she just quit.

Yes, the employer was upset she quit. It happens. She had no problem getting another job but thanks for enforcing the idea that she was fired was a lie. Why would people do something like this?

What a desperate attempt to recover your failed argument. LOL You know as well as I do that "the employer was upset", is more conjecture and disinformation.

I would be willing to concede that she wasn't necessarly 'fired' from her job as an EMT, but rather called and quit with no notice...Many employers take offens to that sort of behavior, and often will brand the employee as not re hireable....either way it is insignificant to the larger questions about her relationship, and actions with the drug dealers named on the warrants with her....

Why would someone create this lie?

I think it is as much speculation, as what you liberals are doing by creating the 'angel' narrative about her....BOTH sides of the argument are doing their fair share of shading the truth to further their narrative...

The argument is that she did nothing to deserve getting killed, especially based upon a lie.
Police returned fire. Maybe her boyfriend should not shoot at police officers? Tragic.

You are allowed to protect your home.....unless of course to some, you are black.

Not at all...was Mr Watkins charged with attempted murder of a police officer? No, he wasn’t ... So, I guess the prosecutor believed he was doing exactly that.

Actually, he WAS charged. The charges were dismissed for "lack of sufficient evidence", although it might just have been that someone wanted to minimize the blowback.

It was dropped until after the investigation. The investigation cleared him.

Where was I wrong?

Where was I wrong?
Context

~~~~~~
Then why were the charges against Walker dropped?

The investigation continues.

Okay, so Breonna deserved to be murdered because the police THOUGHT her Ex-boyfriend MIGHT be dealing drugs...

giphy%20Liar%20II-S.gif

~~~~~~
Then why were the charges against Walker dropped?

The investigation continues.
Indeed, the people are asking for the transcript of the Grand Jury. They think the AG lied.

It looks like that to me too.

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.
Dont do the crime and the cops wont bother you

What crime did she commit fool?
Dating drug dealers and thusly part of the drug scene. Messing around with criminals ---will get you killed.
There is no excuse for this murder, racist.
It wasn't a murder. It was an accidental killing as far as I can see. She was an innocent bystander during the gunfight and when bullets fly, innocent bystanders often get shot. I think it was manslaughter because there was no intent on the part of the cops to kill anyone, they were returning fire. It was a wrongful death and the city got off lucky with the settlement.

Sorry, but there was nothing "wrongful" or "manslaughter" at all. Shouldn't have happened, but that's on Walker and Taylor herself, not the cops.

I would also dispute the description "innocent bystander" for her.
When anyone, cop or civilian, shoots an innocent bystander, it should be manslaughter at least.

Meanwhile whites like you play the race card every single day. NOW, not 200 years ago.

Dating drug dealers and thusly part of the drug scene. Messing around with criminals ---will get you killed.
It wasn't a murder. It was an accidental killing as far as I can see. She was an innocent bystander during the gunfight and when bullets fly, innocent bystanders often get shot. I think it was manslaughter because there was no intent on the part of the cops to kill anyone, they were returning fire. It was a wrongful death and the city got off lucky with the settlement.

Sorry, but there was nothing "wrongful" or "manslaughter" at all. Shouldn't have happened, but that's on Walker and Taylor herself, not the cops.

She wasn't shooting or attacking the cops or her boyfriend, so in my book, she was an innocent bystander to the gunfight.

The city didn't pay the family 12 million because there was nothing wrongful. This killing is on the cop and no one else.
It was a wrongful killing, but it wasn't murder. The city should have payed off the family.

The city didn't pay the family 12 million because there was nothing wrongful. This killing is on the cop and no one else.

True, however, they could have been trying to tamp it down from the start....I think a more meaningful settlement would have been based on the actual facts of the case, instead of taking the family's and their attorney's word for what happened...

Because look at it now, they got their settlement, but that isn't the end of it, now they want GJ transcripts...They're not going to get that...Which is only going to fuel conspiracy theory nuts...Which is what people like Crump want...He doesn't care about that family, he only sees spotlight, and how he can get more of it at their expense...He is prolonging their grief.

~~~~~~
That would be making assumptions like the ambulance chaser attorney Crump, the 'racist' State Prosectutors (mainly Liberal Lawyers) witheld exculpatory evidence from the grand jury.
Having served on a criminal grand jury, I can tell you that grand jury's never see exculpatory evidence. Their job is to determine if there is enough evidence to justify a trial. All they see is selected parts of the prosecution's case.

So if you were in the same situation you would have waited to see who was kicking in your door. Unbelievable.

Well they DID use a bullhorn to announce "POLICE _ OPEN UP" as proven by the bodycam footage and confirmed by the FBI.

But the thug didn't open up, instead opened fire.

Do police have "duty to die," Herr Himmler?

That was also confirmed by an independent witness, who heard them announce themselves.

They have the FBI report and the report from the AG, but they persist in lying.

Intent follows the bullet. The cops recklessly fired into the house.

Now on that point, I'll agree with you on....Their return fire was excessive in my opinion.

However, recklessness is not a pre cursor to Murder...Doesn't meet the standard. But, Manslaughter would be a more arguable charge in your case.

But, we would need to know what the GJ used to reach their decision...And I can tell you, that's where it stops, because that transcript is going to stay sealed....

~~~~~~

People quit jobs for better paying jobs all the time.

Exactly, happens everyday now when black folks do it all of sudden they were fired or were a bad employee. Smfh.

Not true, it happens to all people when you quit without notice....Take your victim hood out of it.

Quitting without notice happens all the time and it is far different than getting fired.

Why would people make up the lie that she was fired?

That's what I said, were you not reading?

And I don't think that people "made up" anything.....We don't know. I just gave a possibility as to why the box stating that she was not re hireable was checked...

I think you are just looking for shit to call people liars for....

I called them liars for their lies. Why would people do this?

I just gave you a reason for why people would say that she was fired...Obviously, she wasn't, she quit without notice...That doesn't make them liars, and you should quit with the name calling, it furthers nothing, and destroys your own credibility.

It does make those who claimed she was fired, liars. Why would people lie about this?

Now you sound like that Progressive insurance radio commercial where the dude is talking about how the contractor charged him less than he quoted, and he says "That's lying".....

Come on, this is a message board where we are both here to argue differing opinion. Bringing in pejorative toward your opponent is not only crass, but is a logical fallacy, and in debate, a loser....

Why are you arguing about other posters rather than making your case....? Is that an admission that you lost?

Forum List

Back