Brian Stelter out at CNN...

Is there any other kind of Leftist?
Abuse, condescension, mendacity, profanity, bitterness, all stirred up and
put in their Kool Aid by their handlers, daily. Why do you continue to respond to them?
take it easy champ.....its what is done here....respond to replies.....

He is white, straight (I think) so fair game. I'll be more impressed when CNN gets rid of their "people of color" and gays.
That's why Lemon is safe. He covers a couple of bases at once. Black AND practicing a hama-sexshul.

Wow. This is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Huge I tell ya. This will really bother 580,000 viewers and a mere 73,000 viewers in the all-important 25-to-54-year-old demographic.

That's the point.

Fox News pulls down huge, huge ratings. Greg Gutfeld on Fox now owns the late night audience.

CNN/MSNBC--no one watches it. Ain't that something?

That's the point.

Fox News pulls down huge, huge ratings. Greg Gutfeld on Fox now owns the late night audience.

CNN/MSNBC--no one watches it. Ain't that something?
It’s nothing. Why don’t you celebrate ABC news gets 12M viewers every night to Fox’s 2M?

This part right here. Nailed it.

"Stelter departs CNN having done damage to both the network's reputation and the wider media's reputation like few others could do. Positing himself as a media reporter looking to help explain the journalism profession to the public and show how stories are made and shaped, Stelter actually exposed the national press for the knavish liberal partisans that they've become by inadvertently displaying their arrogance and childish refusal to accept even mild outside criticism," Houck told Fox News Digital.

This part right here. Nailed it.

"Stelter departs CNN having done damage to both the network's reputation and the wider media's reputation like few others could do. Positing himself as a media reporter looking to help explain the journalism profession to the public and show how stories are made and shaped, Stelter actually exposed the national press for the knavish liberal partisans that they've become by inadvertently displaying their arrogance and childish refusal to accept even mild outside criticism," Houck told Fox News Digital.

He also endorsed Michael Avenatti for president. LOL

1660921329024.png

Forum List

Back