Brian Stelter out at CNN...

Lets not forget this lying piece if shit told everyone to NOT READ THE LEAKED DNC EMAILS. LET HIM READ THEM AND TELL YOU WHAT IS IN THEM.

WHAT A NAZI PIECE OF SHIT.

Would be ever say that about an RNC EMAIL LEAK.

FUCK HIM. I HOPE BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO THAT SCUMBAG.

Bad things already happened to him. Just look at him. He got the shit end of the genetic stick.

Bad things already happened to him. Just look at him. He got the shit end of the genetic stick.

He deserves way worse.

Look at this piece of shit.

Liars gotta lie. Haters gotta hate.

“Stelter came to CNN from the New York Times as the nation’s top media reporter. He departs CNN an impeccable broadcaster,” she said in a statement. “We are proud of what Brian and his team accomplished over the years, and we’re confident their impact and influence will long outlive the show.”- Amy Entellis, CNN Spokeschick

Brian Stelter Out At CNN | News Talk 550 KFYI

...Reliable Sources cancelled.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

First Toobin is shown the door and now Brian Stelter is handed his hat...Don Lemon next?

Might as well go for the hat-trick CNN...

"CNN will end its ‘Reliable Sources’ program on Sunday, August 21st. As a result Brian Stelter will leave the company. We appreciate his contributions to the network and wish him well as he embarks on new endeavors," a CNN spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

Brian Stelter out at CNN as network cancels media show 'Reliable Sources'

No excuse.
This took way too long to happen.
This cheeseball was a hack from day one, worse than even Cuomo

Wow. This is HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE. Huge I tell ya. This will really bother 580,000 viewers and a mere 73,000 viewers in the all-important 25-to-54-year-old demographic.

I thought none of you Trump asseaters watched CNN. But you seem to know an awful lot about Stelter. Guess I was mistaken.

Got any evidence that he's a pedophile, asswipe? Or are you just running your piehole?

You have any evidence he isn't? The accusation has been made, I don't want to hear self serving protests from Humpty Fucking Dumpty and his fans.

I'd like to see some actual proof of Dumpty's claims.

...Reliable Sources cancelled.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy...

First Toobin is shown the door and now Brian Stelter is handed his hat...Don Lemon next?

Might as well go for the hat-trick CNN...

"CNN will end its ‘Reliable Sources’ program on Sunday, August 21st. As a result Brian Stelter will leave the company. We appreciate his contributions to the network and wish him well as he embarks on new endeavors," a CNN spokesperson told Fox News Digital.

Brian Stelter out at CNN as network cancels media show 'Reliable Sources'

Couldn't happen to a more rotten fag.

I thought none of you Trump asseaters watched CNN. But you seem to know an awful lot about Stelter. Guess I was mistaken.

Kitty!
1660866139239.png

The Opening Post cited www.foxnews.com, NOT the Communist Noise Network.

Yes, you are mistaken about everything you type.
THAT is why you are a permanent Leftist, with virtually no hope of ever changing.
It would require admitting you were wrong, something Leftists cannot do, ever.
By the way, "asseaters" would be an appropriate description of homosexuals, a group you
revere and defend constantly. Your hypocrisy is showing in more ways than one.

oh oh....a mean stelter fan.... (viz., Clipper)

Is there any other kind of Leftist?
Abuse, condescension, mendacity, profanity, bitterness, all stirred up and
put in their Kool Aid by their handlers, daily. Why do you continue to respond to them?

Forum List

Back