Brian Kemp responds to Donald Trump on Twitter (8-15-2023)

wow, such an old story, I never knew the election fraud went back so many years in georgia
The great state of Georgia has been contending with its own corruption, incompetence and negligence from Secretary of State Brian Kemp, whose actions have undermined voting systems, election security and democracy in general. The difference at the state level, however, is that there is a mechanism by which the people can expel an elected official. And in Georgia there is a robust effort underway. A non-partisan group called A Voice For All Georgia has started a recall petition. And the success or failure of this effort has implications for all Americans.

We need an investigation into Kemp​

Georgia Governor-Elect Brian Kemp Might Be Even More Corrupt Than You Thought​

Days before the election, Kemp accused Democrats of attempting to hack the state’s election systems. An Atlanta Journal-Constitution investigation found that the “evidence” for this claim is a single forwarded e-mail.

Meanwhile, there is a good deal of compelling evidence that Kemp—who at the time was slipping in the polls, putting him in real danger of suffering an embarrassing loss for the Republican Party—might have just made the whole thing up.

wow, such an old story, I never knew the election fraud went back so many years in georgia
The great state of Georgia has been contending with its own corruption, incompetence and negligence from Secretary of State Brian Kemp, whose actions have undermined voting systems, election security and democracy in general. The difference at the state level, however, is that there is a mechanism by which the people can expel an elected official. And in Georgia there is a robust effort underway. A non-partisan group called A Voice For All Georgia has started a recall petition. And the success or failure of this effort has implications for all Americans.
If it’s an old story, why is Trump yapping today about the election being stolen?

Kemp is as corrupt as they come, but now that he attacks Trump, Kemp is the good guy?

https://rollingout.com/2018/11/09/brian-kemp...

Brian Kemp guilty of campaign corruption, Stacey Abrams and

WebNov 9, 2018 · Former Secretary of State Brian Kemp is guilty of assault on the American democratic process in his run against Stacey Abrams for Georgia governor, according to several voters who gathered at ...
You linked to some weird website lying about Brian kemp being guilty of a crime. When did that conviction occur?

Kemp would probably still be a Trump ally if Trump hadn't attacked him from the Left on Covid lockdowns.

Kemp is a solid politician as politicians go and no friend of Donald Trump.. Too bad with his thick hillbilly accent he'll never be taken seriously as a national leader. I could see him getting as far as a cabinet appointee though.

The story already says what Kemp thinks.

I don't know if Kemp is a conservative, but clearly he's fine with election fraud and is willing to be in the minority party permanently because of it. Doesn't sound very conservative to me, but hey, I really don't know much about his policies

I think Kemp isn't a bad governor, and he is correct.

Fair enough, but you have always supported the Democrat party and that is just repeating that perspective.

Have you ever considered the consequences if it turns out the Republicans cheat better than you do and they finally fight back over the election fraud you're supporting in the DNC?

Forum List

Back