Brian Cox shares scientific theory that ‘we might be holograms’.

There was a shoe shine man I befriended at the Petro Truck Stop at Weatherford (west of Fort Worth) when I drove an OTR truck who used to tell me "they know what they doin wit us"- I asked him a couple times who "they" were- he replied, you know, they- they watchin us all the time- he did a good job on my boots though.

Professor Brian Cox has shared a mind-boggling theory on This Morning that the universe as we know it might actually be a big hologram… and viewers are absolutely perplexed.

Read more: Brian Cox baffles This Morning viewers with theory that ‘we might be holograms’
Pretty sure Pinochijoe is a hologram. Word is his real body is in cryogenic storage waiting for a cure for liberalism.
Pinochijoe.....LOLOLOL
A reporter asked Psaki if Sleepy wore boxers or briefs....she said...Depends.

Professor Brian Cox has shared a mind-boggling theory on This Morning that the universe as we know it might actually be a big hologram… and viewers are absolutely perplexed.

Read more: Brian Cox baffles This Morning viewers with theory that ‘we might be holograms’
Pretty sure Pinochijoe is a hologram. Word is his real body is in cryogenic storage waiting for a cure for liberalism.
Pinochijoe.....LOLOLOL
A reporter asked Psaki if Sleepy wore boxers or briefs....she said...Depends.
She probably wears boxers..lol

I have immediately adopted PinociJoe to my vocabulary.

When we look at the universe at the smallest levels it starts to look remarkably pixelated. Like putting your face very close to a tv screen. This has led some people to hypothesize that the universe may be a simulation. Since we can never know if our reality is actually real it's little more than an interesting thought experiment.

We could have everything wrong , it is not maybe like we always believe ?

The Cosmic Hologram, key aspects...

• 1. Information is more fundamental than energy-matter, and space-time.
  • 2. Our Universe is innately in-formed by information and holographically manifest.
  • 3. Mind doesn’t somehow arise from matter. Mind IS matter and matter IS mind.
  • 4. The laws of physics, restated in terms of information, are instructions; the informational algorithms of unified reality that enable our Universe to exist and evolve as a coherent entity.
  • 5. Restated in this way, they are the Physics of Evolution.

Forum List

Back