Brexit

Feb 8, 2021
If I were president, or if I were Joe Biden..
I would tell the UK exactly this.

If you want to leave the European Union, that's fine..

But here's the deal..

If the people of the UK start losing their jobs and can't get new ones, and have trouble living on, or have problems with getting, or can't get subsidy..

If more and more people start enlisting in the military or taking government jobs in order to get sustenance..

If Children end up being raised by the Military or by Orphanages or group homes or the very schools that they attend.. or by churches.. or by the rich because their parents can't afford them.

If the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand or the EU, starts getting high amounts of applications for visas.. to take in people from the UK...

Or if the UK falls apart... Leaving behind a bunch of very tiny countries that are not modern enough for independence...

There will be sanctions against England itself.

Last edited:

But here's the deal..

If the people of the UK start losing their jobs and can't get new ones, and have trouble living on, or have problems with getting, or can't get subsidy..

If more and more people start enlisting in the military or taking government jobs in order to get sustenance..

If Children end up being raised by the Military or by Orphanages or group homes or the very schools that they attend.. or by churches.. or by the rich because their parents can't afford them.

If the USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand or the EU, starts getting high amounts of applications for visas.. to take in people from the UK...

Or if the UK falls apart... Leaving behind a bunch of very tiny countries that are not modern enough for independence...

little late dont ya think??

But here's the deal..

Exactly!!!

Can't allow them too much freedom, eh tovarisch?

But here's the deal..

little late dont ya think??

He don't think.........

• Banned
If I didn't think, I wouldn't have wrote it.
:)
you do know its already happened??

I'm aware the UK left the EU
If I didn't think, I wouldn't have wrote it.
:)
you do know its already happened??

I'm aware that the UK left the EU, and that the lower classes who always suffered normally are now in great economic pain worse than their original common folklore complaints.

Forum List

Back