"Breitbart's Amazing Conservative Quotes: An Antidote To Leftist Madness"...let's add our own

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my finest moment as a conservative on USMB was when i bellowed the following, when accused of shifting my views and not being a real conservative:

"It's 1 thing to be certain, but you can be certain and be wrong It's another to be certain & be right, or to be certain & be moving in the right direction, or be certain about a principle then learn new facts, take those new facts, put them to use in order to change your view"

• Banned
"i'm just so fearful that Obama doesn't see America like you and me see America, as the greatest force for good in the world. he is a man who sees America as imperfect enough to pall around with terrorists who targeted their own country" - Sarah Palin

"Senator Obama has been disrespectful and sexist against Governor Palin" - John McCain

Breitbart isn’t a “conservative” website. It is an extreme right wing conspiracy theory, fake new site.

Breitbarts owners openly call for an end to Western democracy. They want to burn the country down

• Banned
Breitbart isn’t a “conservative” website. It is an extreme right wing conspiracy theory, fake new site.

Breitbarts owners openly call for an end to Western democracy. They want to burn the country down

this thread is not about breibart. it's about the best conservative quotes. stay on topic or i'll ban you. oh right...

Forum List

Back