Breitbart Media Traffic Plummeting

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
While I wish that wingnuts could be a getting a clue, the truth is that the Russia investigation is too important and newsworthy to ignore, and since Breitbart tries to whitewash the investigation, their traffic continues to fall as wingnuts look elsewhere for their propaga….I mean, news.

Breitbart.com has fallen from 45th place to 281st place in news site traffic ratings since March, according to the web analytics company Alexa.com. The drop in traffic precisely coincides with emerging scandals related to Russian influence in the Donald Trump campaign and presidency.

Or to put it more precisely, Breitbart is losing audience because they won't cover Trump's Russia-related woes, even to rebut the now-daily drumbeat of revelations. That's also happening with Fox News, which has begun losing key demographics to MSNBC and CNN by ignoring the story altogether, too.

Breitbart Traffic 'Cratering' As Website Ignores Trump's Russian Scandals

The big liberal search engines are killing their content searches.. This is all smoke and mirrors.. Its a game they like to play redirecting searches to other more "liberal" ideological sites..

Don't buy into their lie..

Maybe Andrew Breitbart's damage to the nation is finally starting to fade away
Nope.. Your buddies at Google, Yahoo, and many others are all colluding to redirect searches.. Its easy to prove.. I just tried to Google Breitbart and it sent me to NBC...
Yahoo Sent me to ABC
Hell I even tried to google FOX news and it sent me to MSNBC...

Every single conservative site I tried to reach today has sent me to left wing propaganda sites..

Nope.. Your buddies at Google, Yahoo, and many others are all colluding to redirect searches.. Its easy to prove.. I just tried to Google Breitbart and it sent me to NBC...
Yahoo Sent me to ABC

Every single conservative site I tried to reach today has sent me to left wing propaganda sites..

:lmao:

Yahoo Sent me to ABC

I just googled Breitbart and it sent me to...... Breitbart. Learn to use the internet sometime.

While I wish that wingnuts could be a getting a clue, the truth is that the Russia investigation is too important and newsworthy to ignore, and since Breitbart tries to whitewash the investigation, their traffic continues to fall as wingnuts look elsewhere for their propaga….I mean, news.

Breitbart.com has fallen from 45th place to 281st place in news site traffic ratings since March, according to the web analytics company Alexa.com. The drop in traffic precisely coincides with emerging scandals related to Russian influence in the Donald Trump campaign and presidency.

Or to put it more precisely, Breitbart is losing audience because they won't cover Trump's Russia-related woes, even to rebut the now-daily drumbeat of revelations. That's also happening with Fox News, which has begun losing key demographics to MSNBC and CNN by ignoring the story altogether, too.

So are you saying bannon didn't make any financial gain?

Interesting.

Yahoo Sent me to ABC

I just googled Breitbart and it sent me to...... Breitbart. Learn to use the internet sometime.
You don't know much about scripting algorithms.. Do you?

Yahoo Sent me to ABC

You don't know much about scripting algorithms.. Do you?
You don't even know how to do a google search

Yahoo Sent me to ABC

Be as it may, I just googled breitbart and infowars and went right to their sites.

How accurate is alexa.com?

Sees something on the internet. Swallows it immediately.

Yahoo Sent me to ABC

Must depend on where your server is from because mine goes right to Breitbart as a top in the search boxes.

I notice you are always talking about "bending over" and "swallowing it", I have to think you're a little light in the loafers.

I notice you are always talking about "bending over" and "swallowing it", I have to think you're a little light in the loafers.
Then the personal attack right after being caught lying.....

What was I lying about? And why does saying you sound a little light in the loafers constitute a "personal attack"?

What was I lying about? And why does saying you sound a little light in the loafers constitute a "personal attack"?
Now he only quotes the part of his post that does not contain the personal attack.

Forum List

Back