Breitbart Lying About Amount Of Site Traffic

SYTFE

Gold Member
Jun 25, 2016
Trolling/No Content
Check this out, the lying degenerate frauds over at Breitbart claim to be able to get your ads in front of "45 million" people.

noyedx.jpg

But, according to Compete.com, which analyzes site traffic across the web, it turns out that they're only getting about 11 million unique visitors a month. BUSTED!

140i1on.png

So about equal to the claims vs actual coverage of obiecare. Oh, and this is just some fucking website that doesn't effect any of our lives. obiecare on the other hand...

Not a bad word about Breibart. ok OP?:mad-61:

NOT one word!

Breitbart rocks!:thup::thup::thup:

Check this out, the lying degenerate frauds over at Breitbart claim to be able to get your ads in front of "45 million" people.

noyedx.jpg

But, according to Compete.com, which analyzes site traffic across the web, it turns out that they're only getting about 11 million unique visitors a month. BUSTED!

140i1on.png

Wow, Breitbart lied? Well, 11 million retards is a lot of retards. Are they waiting for the Breitbart secret code to launch their attack - like terrorists in waiting?

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

Wow, Breitbart lied? Well, 11 million retards is a lot of retards. Are they waiting for the Breitbart secret code to launch their attack - like terrorists in waiting?
Oh, but over a million gets lied to by CNN daily, and you are okay with it. Lol

• Banned

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

Who knows what those degenerates are planning. But, they do get a lot of traffic though, even if it's not 45 million uniques a month like they falsely advertise. 11 million is nothing to sneeze at, that's very, very good traffic and quite worrisome considering the tone of their platform (ie., alt-right).

Funny thing that is opposite of this. When The Blaze's Tomi Lahren was on the Daily Show, Trevor Noah, brought up how she talked bad about the MSM, and then Noah asked her if she didn't consider herself MSM. She said she didn't...but the Noah talked about the millions of views she gets, and asked how that ISN'T MSM?

So here you have one Alt-Right site bragging about getting more traffic than they actually do... and another Alt-Right person who is trying to say they aren't MSM.

Last edited:
What the hell are "unique visitors"? Is it possible that "compete.com" only includes "new" visitors to Breitbart and forgets about the usual site traffic of 45 million?

It's 1 person. If you visit brietbart 1 time or 30 times in one day, you are still only 1 "unique" visitor.

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

CNN shoots pretty straight compared to the utter bs presented by fox.

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

What did CNN lie about? Please provide "credible" proof that can be verified as factual.

You almost gotta laugh, Breitbart pays taxes but Media Matters which is the primary source of Huffington junk is tax exempt. Thank you John McCain

As opposed to CNN & MSNBC lying about, well everything?

And didn't Dan Rather get fired from CBS for, dare I say it, lying about George Bush???

So, I have a unique perspective on this, and I can tell you for 100% certain sure that Breitbart is not "lying" on this. Why do I have an unique perspective you may ask? I sell internet advertising for a living.

11 million unique visitors = 45 million pageviews

EVERY company that sells online ads uses "pageviews" to tout the site traffic. Yes, that includes the fake news sites like CNN & MSNBC

So, you are being disingenuous with your thread title.

But thanks for playing!

noyedx.jpg

140i1on.png

Did they happen to have anything to do with the presidential polls by any chance?

Forum List

Back