Breast augmentation

There are several different options for breast augmentation, and any competent surgeon can fill you in on what options make the most sense for you. There is nothing "wrong" with small breasts, but they should be proportionate with the rest of the woman's physique.

Jennifer Love-Hewitt: a moderately talented actress who has made a lifetime of success because she has a cute face and breasts that are slightly larger than one would expect for a woman of her size.

Think about it.

Let me add a little sanity to this discussion.

If you decided to bring your A cups to D cups then yes, the horror stories you have heard here could happen. OTOH, my wife had hers augmented before we met which was about 20 years ago now. I did not know she did it until I discovered the small scar. Her breasts looked and felt natural. Here 20 years later and she still looks great.

Breast implant WILL NOT cause your breasts to sag if the procedure is done right. In fact when you are 90 and they still defy gravity, people will figure out something is up. Talk to the doctor, have him describe the procedure to you. He can allieve your fears and concerns. He will recommend a size that looks natural for you unless you want to go bigger which he will do after he cautions you in the drawbacks.

Let the decision be up to you. If you are unhappy, go for it. If you are doing it for someone else's happiness then you probably shouldn't.
My wife has a very nice rack and they don't sag at all. If they were any bigger they would look ridiculously large for her frame. She once mentioned that she would make them even bigger if I wanted her to do it. I told her that if you can make scrubs and a lab coat look hotter than hell, your body is perfect.

She's a perfect 10 in my book.

New Topics

Forum List

Back